Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:44 pm
Chione kissed him on the cheek, feeling so happy that she felt as if she was in a dream. "It is a miracle." She added. "This child is our blessing from the gods..." She said softly, looking at her stomach.

((Thanks. ^.^ I wanted to try something new.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:45 pm
"It is, truly..." Bomani whispered in agreement. He reached down to pull her dress up, not in any sexual way (in fact he completely ignored her undergarments) until it was past her stomach enough that he could lean down and gently kiss it.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:48 pm
Chione, surpised, froze and watched, happy that no one else could see them thanks to the height of their balcony. When Bomani kissed her stomach she smiled, relaxing in the chair. "Does this mean you are going to have conversations with our child early?" She teased.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:49 pm
"And you won't?" Bomani teased back, looking up at her with a smile and letting her dress fall back down around her legs, lying back alongside her.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:55 pm
"Well, it is inevitable. I will carry our child wherever I go." Chione laughed. "Haha, over time our child might replace you as my best friend." She joked, poking him in his sensitive spot.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:56 pm
Bomani squirmed a little and laughed softly. "Well, I can do much more than the child can for you." he teased back, grinning a little mischievously.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:04 pm
"Oh, really?" Chione continued, rubbing her stomach. "You're going to have to enlighten me as to why." She said, then began to nuzzle him.

((Sorry, doing a project online right now.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:07 pm
"Well, I can kiss you in different ways than our child can...I can give you massages if you need them...and of course, I can make love to you." Bomani said with a smile while she nuzzled him in the cute way she usually did.

[S'alright ^^]  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:12 pm
Chione stopped nuzzling, then moved to cuddle with him. "Oh, that's true, with the exception of those massages." She said. "After all, our child might learn how to give massages from you,and eventually surpass you." She teased. "But, the rest is true. Your place in my life has been secured." She joked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:13 pm
"Good." Bomani said, laughing softly. He kissed his wife softly on the lips and held her close to him, enjoying the peaceful house they shared. Maybe they could go to the beach later.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:17 pm
Chione kissed him in return, cherishing his hold on her and the time they had at the moment. She felt herself melt in his arms, enjoying the kiss and not wanting to part.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:19 pm
Bomani loved the way she almost seemed to melt in his arms, and he kissed her back after he pulled away a little for air. After that long kiss, he pulled away slowly.
"I love you, Chione...my wife." he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:25 pm
"I love you too, Bomani." Chione whispered back. "...my husband...my Prince..." She continued. She then held his hand, lacing her fingers through his. The ring that was on her finger was now an everyday, every moment, accessory.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:26 pm
Bomani smiled at the titles she gave him, and he looked at their hands, both rings glittering in the morning sun, her ring and his that he too wore all the time. He leaned down and softly kissed her ring.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:34 pm
Chione blushed a little, happy that she was joined in union with him. "So," She sighed, lying back into the cushions of the chair. "Where do you want to go first today?" She asked.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games