Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:47 pm
Ice Queen
Thank you Liz!

This one's for Zoo<33

Do horsemen have silver seeds? Or some way of trading with the halloweeners? Or are they just living off the land?

zoobey

You shall see when the lands reveal themselves okay!

Ramenli

If you meet up with a jewelcrafter then yes its possible to obtain a Fear-made gem, its something that could possibly happen in the future, as ones from the prior lands are now tainted @ Fear/ etc etc. IF they already had a gem with them that's fine, but purely for rp reasons, so no actual bonus effects.

fenshae

The old guide is outdated @ all weapons. These are characters that have lost an abundance of their Fear. While they may use other weapons, they can only summon a SIMPLE bladed weapon, has to be dagger OR short sword shaped, as listed in the SPECIES GUIDE. The old guide is OBSOLETE as the lands have exploded.

ramenli
I am taking this as either Pale horse OR ghost-like? If the pale horse route is taken would it be as solid as any real horse? Or is it meant to be both pale horse and ghostly/shadowy?

- Solid as Fear can be. It just takes on a ghostly form , so really, solid as any ghost student, it can have minor opacity. MINOR. But no intangbility what so ever unless the actual character has that ability, a mount cannot have an ability its "rider" does not have.

Moonkitsune
Can students ask Medea about 1999?

Once horsemen world is well underway and open a little more to Amityville students can indeed interact with horsemen, including NPCs to ask questions!

ramenli
Can Fai use his plants in fighting? Say he has tainted fang, and it's his vines crawling into any wound and starting to grow like they did in the ??? room--although just a small amount, of course, fitting with whatever level first attack you give them<3

Just a reminder that this is okay for a Fear effect but ONLY lasts the duration of it.

Pales
Appearance wise what is plausible to do with a mount and what isn't?

- All EQUINE shaped mounts that are realistic and not actually you know, a species of halloween. For example, a kelpie is a species of halloween, you can't actually ride a kelpi. Or like a unicorn. But you can ride any form of horse/ stallion/ pony/ zebra/ mule/ etc etc. Conquest mounts are also rather ornate, so think nicely done bridle/saddle/accessories/ etc etc

chimarii
for the auctions, can we use items from rigs?

Please count items at 90% of Marketplace Average Buy Price. If you have a question about bidding or items or item value, please pm the mule WE ARE HALLOWEEN. I wrote lowest buy but I actually meant you know, the market place average buy not the lowest market value for sale. This would be easily rectified if people actual read what I wrote the first time.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:54 pm
*FORCES MORE QUESTIONS IN HERE*

1. I know you said once that nobles, because of their Imperial Bloodline, have horns. Is this a requirement for them @ Conquest Nobles? Or has this changed since?

2. If so, can this be noted in the information guide ?  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:57 pm
demon_pachabel
*FORCES MORE QUESTIONS IN HERE*

1. I know you said once that nobles, because of their Imperial Bloodline, have horns. Is this a requirement for them @ Conquest Nobles? Or has this changed since?

2. If so, can this be noted in the information guide ?

P: It can be changed, it could even be something as fun as only specific nobles even have the genetic trait of horns!

Um. Sure. I can make a guide just gimme a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:08 pm
If it isn't a 'All need horns' thing then I don't think you need to make a guide for it. <33 Was just curious about that. :3 <33 Thank you Zoobby <33

EDIT:

Okay, this is a question I'm asking just to know if this is how it would work, but:

As I've set up Shehk over the last two-ish years (Oh my god, long live TiH <33), I've always written up her backstory/race as having to be originally a werewolf that then 'dies' (So not FEAR born or pumpkin born, if that makes sense?). To figure out how this would work as Halloween doesn't actually 'die' with most deaths, would the 'death' of anything (that would form things like undead monster races such as the Pricolici (undead werewolf) an I know we have an undead Nekomata) come from the corruption of its core?  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:17 pm
Not a corruption, just an alteration. Life experiences shift and change it over time, though too much change too quickly can be damaging.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:49 pm
Are the nightmare prompts optional?

If not: are we expected to ret-con insanity nightmares if we have rped past that point? Along those lines, are insanity nightmares 100% going to happen every time they sleep if they have insanity/around insanity or is it just if we choose to do so?  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:12 pm
ramenli
Are the nightmare prompts optional?

If not: are we expected to ret-con insanity nightmares if we have rped past that point? Along those lines, are insanity nightmares 100% going to happen every time they sleep if they have insanity/around insanity or is it just if we choose to do so?

They are entirely optional and only there if you want points, there is no need to rp them if you do not like! If you've already done ones, then you have no need to use these ones, these are just canonly what Insanity will do as opposed to theoretical debates at what Insanity is/ GMing insanity beyond the GM prompt.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:43 pm
I'm having a bit of a time trying to write out the personality section for my horseman!

I read somewhere (I think a few pages back here) that the raffle horseman weren't important enough to be called back to the clan meeting. But seeing as there is a Noble, a Priestess and my Sage in the raffles, all three of which are elevated classes which made them somewhat important, would that 'not important enough' reason still stick?

Like, my Sage for example; would he have been left out of the meeting because he really wasn't important for one reason or another, or because they needed him to stay out to keep harvesting or whathaveyou?  

Enoh Love
Crew

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:59 pm
How likely is it that the horsemen have visited all the other isles as well as their own?  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:40 pm
Ice Queen
How likely is it that the horsemen have visited all the other isles as well as their own?

Very likely, Clan members do visit or occasionally interact with other isles time to time!

Enoh Love
I'm having a bit of a time trying to write out the personality section for my horseman!

I read somewhere (I think a few pages back here) that the raffle horseman weren't important enough to be called back to the clan meeting. But seeing as there is a Noble, a Priestess and my Sage in the raffles, all three of which are elevated classes which made them somewhat important, would that 'not important enough' reason still stick?

Like, my Sage for example; would he have been left out of the meeting because he really wasn't important for one reason or another, or because they needed him to stay out to keep harvesting or whathaveyou?

- Yeah! they do keep higher ranking members to you know, manage the area too. Just one or two of them, so while they are important, they are kinda, the peons of the "important" class.  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:26 pm
Zoobey

Ah-hah! Thank you, that's definitely helpful. : D  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:30 am
What kind of obscenities/slang do horsemen use? As I doubt they are going to use 'Jack' in place of stuff.  

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:30 pm
I know War Warriors are trained in other weaponry but would Imperial Soldiers know how to use other weapon aside from their personal ones? For example I can see Tseng knowing how to use a Qiang (chinese long spear). I had considered giving him one as his personal weapon but it isn't a short spear/long ranged weapon.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:41 pm
In need of a rule clarification.

Quote:
- For each item you drop off, you get one Four Clans token. You can still use these to buy minipets, but you might also want to save these for later for IC reasons.
- The max amount of items you can gain while scavenging in both areas is 10 items. That means once you've dropped off 10 items, you cannot obtain any more items/ get more tokens from this.

Does this mean you can get tokens from both prompts?

Ex: My horseman scavenged over at the Weeping Woods. I turn in her results, get the tokens. Can she then go to Amity-side prompt to scavenge there and get the tokens for that as well?

Zoobey

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:37 pm
Are we allowed to change a student's pin before submitting the next year's info for certing? I recently thought of a much better pin idea than the one Mort has currently.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games