Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:52 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Kaitlyn Estan █▆▅▃▂

►►────────────────────────────

I'm looking kinda bored, and thinking about that new project I just started.....
Single, Unsorted, PureBlood, First Year

────────────────────────────◄◄

Kaitlyn and her twin waited, waited to be called. So many had been sorted already and the red head was feeling rather blown away by all this. She was feeling rather annoyed as well. She had a new project she would rather be doing than standing where so many people could look at her...

Kaitlyn's PErsonality
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm bubbly and happy all the time. I like to run wild and have fun. I love to feel the wind in my hair and adore feeling the ground beneath my feet. I'm not really a nature lover at heart but I do happen to enjoy things that are in nature. Other than being bubbly, I also tend to be extremely shy and don't like other people much. I would rather be by myself so that I can concentrate on my newest project. At that note, I like to start new projects, whether inventing something to crafting something. It's another thing I like to do.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:07 pm
User Image
✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ Vanessa Estan ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★

I'm looking pretty spiffy, and thinking about Which houses we will be in.

Vanessa was much more excited than her twin. This was a new adventure. And in fact, she was so excited that she was gripping her twin's hands sooo tightly until the red head was called. Then Vanessa was called she was so excited.

Vanessa's Personality
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm extremely adventurous and courageous. I am also very loud about my beliefs and am very loyal to those that deserve it. To be honest, I enjoy being by myself, where people can't hold me back. Even if I am mostly inseparable from my twin, even she tends to hold me back from what I want to do and go. I'm a pusher. I like to push people along, not wait for them to be ready. So I suppose i'm extremely fast paced, and even a bit impatient.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:15 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

IceGrayWolf
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Jongsoo couldn't handle the amount of people gathered in one place. He felt claustrophobic, for some reason, even if the Great Hall is a very wide room. So many people, so many pairs of eyes. Can you understand that! He purposely went at the end of the line, trying to avoid as much... people... as he can. A lot of the first years, unlike him, were excited, happy. And then there was Jongsoo, all awkward and scared, as if the other students were going to eat him. In his mind, maybe they could.

His eyes desperately searched for a familiar face, maybe William, but he doubted that he would notice him. He might be too busy chatting with the other students. He had always been jealous of his friend's confidence. It was like he could be with anyone. No, scratch that, he could be with anyone.

He flinched as he heard his name called. He fidgeted with his fingers, unable to know what to do with them. As he started to walk forward, he felt uncomfortable with all the stares they gave him. It took all his courage--which isn't actually that many--to sit on that stool, and not faint.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm completely shy! I mean, I seriously, I find it very difficult to talk to others I don’t know. For example, when my family goes into social gatherings, especially since my father is the Head Auror, I mostly stay into one corner and eat all by myself. My brothers often come by, but I really prefer it when I’m alone. I’m much, more calm that way. William, my best friend, thinks I’m an introvert. I don’t even know anymore. I can think faster and straighter when I’m alone, or probably when I’m with my relatives or close friends. That’s why William finds it hard to introduce me to his other friends. Because if he does, I could only mutter a single hi. Or maybe just nod. I’m smart, I believe. I love reading books and learning. But, as always, I can only concentrate better when I’m alone or with the people I’m comfortable with.

❂ ❂ ċ:: WOOOOOOOOO HERE HAVE A POOR SCARED JONGSOO XD

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
An introvert,
In love with learning,
I imagine the common room of this house would be a great place to retreat to when you need peace...

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:22 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

shabatha
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Kaitlyn Estan █▆▅▃▂

I'm looking kinda bored, and thinking about that new project I just started.....

Kaitlyn and her twin waited, waited to be called. So many had been sorted already and the red head was feeling rather blown away by all this. She was feeling rather annoyed as well. She had a new project she would rather be doing than standing where so many people could look at her...

Kaitlyn's PErsonality
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm bubbly and happy all the time. I like to run wild and have fun. I love to feel the wind in my hair and adore feeling the ground beneath my feet. I'm not really a nature lover at heart but I do happen to enjoy things that are in nature. Other than being bubbly, I also tend to be extremely shy and don't like other people much. I would rather be by myself so that I can concentrate on my newest project. At that note, I like to start new projects, whether inventing something to crafting something. It's another thing I like to do.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
You seem to be the happy sort,
But you also are pretty free-spirited,
And you are a crafter, eh?
Then you'd better be in...

Ravenclaw!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:25 am
shabatha
User Image
✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ Vanessa Estan ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★

I'm looking pretty spiffy, and thinking about Which houses we will be in.

Vanessa was much more excited than her twin. This was a new adventure. And in fact, she was so excited that she was gripping her twin's hands sooo tightly until the red head was called. Then Vanessa was called she was so excited.

Vanessa's Personality
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm extremely adventurous and courageous. I am also very loud about my beliefs and am very loyal to those that deserve it. To be honest, I enjoy being by myself, where people can't hold me back. Even if I am mostly inseparable from my twin, even she tends to hold me back from what I want to do and go. I'm a pusher. I like to push people along, not wait for them to be ready. So I suppose i'm extremely fast paced, and even a bit impatient.

You seem to be the impatient type,
Ready to push forward if need be,
I think I know where to put you...

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:50 pm
User Image
                                                                When I pretend everything is what I want it to be
                                                                I look exactly like what you had always wanted to see
                                                                When I pretend, I can’t forget about the criminal I am
                                                                Stealing second after second just cause I know I can but
                                                                I can’t pretend this is the way it’ll stay I’m just trying to bend the truth

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Sorting Hat
                                                                Who am I with? First Years
                                                                What am I doing? Being Sorted
                                                                What am I thinking? Put me where you will...

Jesse shifted nervously, hopping from one foot to another while he waited for his turn. It was his turn soon. He knew it. He just needed to get rid of these nerves. He watched everyone being sorted and looked down at his own worn sneakers. The hat sorted for personality, right? Maybe it will put him in the right place? He sat down on the stool and closed his eyes, knowing that this was the worst part. Okay, put me where you're going to.

Quote:
                                                                People say that, in a nutshell, I'm cautious. I don't get close to people that often, and usually when I do, friendships tend to go down in flames. I'm also a compulsive liar, considering my upbringing. I've learned to lie, and lie well when I need to. The only thing I have ever been sure of is uncertainty, since that has been a constant for as long as I can remember. I have seen the seedier, darker parts of life, and that has shaded my views.

OOC: Please be kind, this is my first roleplaying post X)

No turning back now
                                                                I wanna be pushed aside so let me go
                                                                Let me take back my life I’d rather be all alone
                                                                Anywhere on my own cause I can see
                                                                The very worst part of you is me

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dylan Burgamy / Half-blood / Unsorted

Dylan sat beside a few other excited first years, himself being as anticipated as everybody else. His dark brown hair rested in front of his face, his eyes showing no sign of nervousness, although on the inside, his heart was racing and his stomach felt like a nest of butterflies had made it their new home.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm A quiet individual. I don't talk much, but when I do, it means something. I'm not one for small talk. I stick to my beliefs, and protect them as best I can. I'm not easily swayed. Despite my introverted personality, I'm able to make friends easily, and my loyalty to those friends is high. I tend to excel in school, with my intelligence being a bit higher than average. I like to think before I speak, and I'm not one for fighting, unless it's to protect those close to me. Even then, I'll stick to verbal persuasion, which I'm also very skilled at, before making physical contact.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:44 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Red Hot Missy
User Image
                                                                When I pretend everything is what I want it to be
                                                                I look exactly like what you had always wanted to see
                                                                When I pretend, I can’t forget about the criminal I am
                                                                Stealing second after second just cause I know I can but
                                                                I can’t pretend this is the way it’ll stay I’m just trying to bend the truth

Where am I? Sorting Hat
                                                                Who am I with? First Years
                                                                What am I doing? Being Sorted
                                                                What am I thinking? Put me where you will...

Jesse shifted nervously, hopping from one foot to another while he waited for his turn. It was his turn soon. He knew it. He just needed to get rid of these nerves. He watched everyone being sorted and looked down at his own worn sneakers. The hat sorted for personality, right? Maybe it will put him in the right place? He sat down on the stool and closed his eyes, knowing that this was the worst part. Okay, put me where you're going to.

Quote:
                                                                People say that, in a nutshell, I'm cautious. I don't get close to people that often, and usually when I do, friendships tend to go down in flames. I'm also a compulsive liar, considering my upbringing. I've learned to lie, and lie well when I need to. The only thing I have ever been sure of is uncertainty, since that has been a constant for as long as I can remember. I have seen the seedier, darker parts of life, and that has shaded my views.

OOC: Please be kind, this is my first roleplaying post X)

No turning back now
                                                                I wanna be pushed aside so let me go
                                                                Let me take back my life I’d rather be all alone
                                                                Anywhere on my own cause I can see
                                                                The very worst part of you is me

A liar, eh?
And you don't seem to be friendly much...
As well as being cynical...
I can see where you could perhaps thrive...

Slytherin!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:47 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Kijruo-Aizawa
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dylan Burgamy / Half-blood / Unsorted

Dylan sat beside a few other excited first years, himself being as anticipated as everybody else. His dark brown hair rested in front of his face, his eyes showing no sign of nervousness, although on the inside, his heart was racing and his stomach felt like a nest of butterflies had made it their new home.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm A quiet individual. I don't talk much, but when I do, it means something. I'm not one for small talk. I stick to my beliefs, and protect them as best I can. I'm not easily swayed. Despite my introverted personality, I'm able to make friends easily, and my loyalty to those friends is high. I tend to excel in school, with my intelligence being a bit higher than average. I like to think before I speak, and I'm not one for fighting, unless it's to protect those close to me. Even then, I'll stick to verbal persuasion, which I'm also very skilled at, before making physical contact.

Not much of a talker, eh?
But you are loyal to your friends,
As well as being a thinker,
Hrm, I think I know where to put you...

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:47 pm
User Image
Audrey Paige Montgomery

Audrey stood, curiously watching each person approach the Professor and the old, wrinkled hat. She played with a simple silver ring on her finger, waiting anxiously for what the hat would have to say about her. The girl didn't know much of anything about the houses, except what she'd been told from her aunt and a couple of students on the train.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm bold emotionally, physically, and mentally. I’m smart, but you wouldn’t really know it; I almost never think before I act. I’ve been told I’m quite stubborn, impatient, and occasionally a bit too vocal. I’m wildly curious (especially about this wizarding world that's so new to me) and have been known to get lost when exploring. I look after the people I love and am not afraid to stand up for something I believe in.  

Fae the Opinionated

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:18 pm
Amelia Goldwind,
Unsorted First year

Amelia's eyes looked through the whole great hall. There were so many people here and she wondered if she'd get along well with any of them. As she waited to hear her name called she searched for any familiar faces. Without even trying she spotted her older brother and cousin at the ravenclaw table. She didn't think she'd end up there, but if she did it wouldn't be a problem. Honestly the blond 11 year old had no real house that she hoped for.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a rather protective person, I don't often stand for when someone treats my friends or family wrong, In general i'm also one of the first people who'll offer a helping hand to anyone in need. I have a firm standing in my beliefs and am not that easy to sway (though it's easier for closer people). As a result though, I'm a bit argumentative as a result of My Protectiveness and firm standing. I also admittedly have been told that I do have a bit of a tendency to ignore other's opinions or beliefs if they go against my own. but despite that issue I do try and not hurts other's feelings to the best of my ability. I've also been told that I don't have much of an attention to detail just the big picture and how to acheive it but when I do pay attention I'm a bit of a nitpicker so can stay on one thing until it's perfect..

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:25 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Fae the Opinionated
User Image
Audrey Paige Montgomery

Audrey stood, curiously watching each person approach the Professor and the old, wrinkled hat. She played with a simple silver ring on her finger, waiting anxiously for what the hat would have to say about her. The girl didn't know much of anything about the houses, except what she'd been told from her aunt and a couple of students on the train.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm bold emotionally, physically, and mentally. I’m smart, but you wouldn’t really know it; I almost never think before I act. I’ve been told I’m quite stubborn, impatient, and occasionally a bit too vocal. I’m wildly curious (especially about this wizarding world that's so new to me) and have been known to get lost when exploring. I look after the people I love and am not afraid to stand up for something I believe in.

An explorer,
Stubborn with a sense of conviction,
I know where you belong...

Gryffindor!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:32 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

anbu_ninja_penguin
Amelia Goldwind,
Unsorted First year

Amelia's eyes looked through the whole great hall. There were so many people here and she wondered if she'd get along well with any of them. As she waited to hear her name called she searched for any familiar faces. Without even trying she spotted her older brother and cousin at the ravenclaw table. She didn't think she'd end up there, but if she did it wouldn't be a problem. Honestly the blond 11 year old had no real house that she hoped for.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a rather protective person, I don't often stand for when someone treats my friends or family wrong, In general i'm also one of the first people who'll offer a helping hand to anyone in need. I have a firm standing in my beliefs and am not that easy to sway (though it's easier for closer people). As a result though, I'm a bit argumentative as a result of My Protectiveness and firm standing. I also admittedly have been told that I do have a bit of a tendency to ignore other's opinions or beliefs if they go against my own. but despite that issue I do try and not hurts other's feelings to the best of my ability. I've also been told that I don't have much of an attention to detail just the big picture and how to acheive it but when I do pay attention I'm a bit of a nitpicker so can stay on one thing until it's perfect..

Protective and firm,
You also seem to be argumentative as well,
I think you belong in...

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:35 pm
User Image
                                                  You don't have to say you love me
                                                  Just be close at hand
                                                  You don't have to stay forever
                                                  I will understand
                                                  Believe me, believe me
                                                  I can't help but love you

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Hᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ Hᴏᴜsᴇ || Dᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅ Lᴀᴡ Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ
                                                  ════════════════════════

Timothy finished reading off the names on the list, and watched as the last girl that was sorted had the hat removed. Well, now he wanted to sit down, but he needed to finish with one more job. Rolling up the scroll, he placed his hands behind his back and looked out to the tables. "The Sorting is now closed. Congratulations to all of the new students, and good luck in your new houses" Turning, he took the Hat and the stool away to be stored until next year before he joined his fellow professors at the staff table.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Sorting...
                                                  OOC: The Sorting is now CLOSED

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games