Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:07 am
Can't trust a cold blooded woman
Boy, don't you lie in her bed
You can't trust a cold blooded woman
She'll love you and leave you for dead.
There's one thing you must understand

User Image
𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke
Fifth Year, Prefect
𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

She hummed a soft little song under her breath, it barely escaped out into the air without the low, carnal, drum that vibrated on her tongue. Her unique voice promptly arrived at the table before she had and announced her subtle entrance. A vibrant snake, slit in bright red and embellished in wondrous blues, yellows, and aquamarine, was coiled around her. The hiss elicited from the snake was raw and powerful, even if it was a small, lithe little thing, just barely over a foot long when it wasn’t wrapped around her neck dutifully. All her years in the school, she was paranoid. She was afraid she’d be in Slytherin, afraid she’d be ostracized if people really knew her. But with two more years of school after this one, well, she realized she just didn’t care anymore. The snake hissed and she glanced down at him and nodded hesitantly as she made her way to the table.

So much had happened over the summer, she almost wasn’t sure what to say, what to do, or how to act. So she sat there, nodded humbly towards Cameron before sliding her finger around the rim of her goblet impatiently. She wondered when Remy would show up... It was odd, now, really. She was single. She hadn't been so for almost a whole year. It felt weird to be back, but, she knew it wouldn't last long.

User Image //Translation: //
My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Great Hall
---------- With Gryffindors
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:33 am
User ImageUser Image
Sixth YearPrefectCaptainWerewolfChaserGryffindor
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ walked into the Great Hall, adjusting her outfit. She sat down alone, not sure if Cersei wanted her to join her. Long hair was tied in elegantly crafted waves, but that didn't stop the girl from sitting on her hair. After a yip of pain and readjusting, the older Prefect tied her hair into a messy ponytail. So much for fancy. At least she didn't look totally horrible... her outfit was still nice. A sigh. She'd probably manage to ruin it some way or another.

Gold eyes glanced to see Cersei, who looked bored as all hell. Another sigh. Remy stood and walked over to her, then sat beside her. Things were expected to be awkward after a break-up... right? Even one as smooth and easy as theirs? "Erm.... congrats on making Prefect."

UT
f
HARACTER

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:44 pm
Can't trust a cold blooded woman
Boy, don't you lie in her bed
She'll love you and leave you for dead.
There's one thing you must understand

User Image
𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke
Fifth Year, Prefect
𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

A voice, too familiar to be mistaken, sauntered into the air and raised Cersei’s head to try and locate the source. Finally, lilac eyes fluttered up at Remy as she approached and took a seat beside her. Tucking a few strands behind her ear, she shrugged, smiling gently, almost hesitantly at the older girl. ”Thanks, though, I’m not really sure what our head of house was thinking,” she teased. It was weird though, smiling over at Remy and not being able to… do… anything really, except smile. So she did. ”Oooo,” Cersei marveled with glittering eyes. ”I love your earrings, so cute!” She gushed. She’d always been such a materialistic girl! Sometimes, she wondered how she even got along with Remy! The other girl was just so much more down to earth than she was.

”So…” she began, trying to start up a conversation and ignore the awkward elephant in the room that threatened to sit and break the Gryffindor Table clean in half! Er—okay, maybe she was being a bit over dramatic. But! But!

Alright, there really is no buts, is there? ”How was your summer?” She’d almost started to say something else entirely, but, decided against it. After all, they’d made plans to go to the carnival at the beginning of the summer, but… After they broke up, well, Cersei decided it was better to just not show up at all. Out of habit, she stroked the snake wrapped around her neck.

User Image //Translation: //
My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Great Hall
---------- With Gryffindors
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

”Miss GryffindorK”

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
Sixth YearPrefectCaptainWerewolfChaserGryffindor
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ grinned at Cersei, determined to be as normal as humanly possible. Lucky for them, not many people knew of them ever having crossed the line between friendship and romance. "Earrings? Wha? Oh! These... Romy got them for me on my birthday. They match my ring." She held up her right hand, indicating her ring finger. The air returned to its awkward silence. How was her summer? Really? Come on Cersei! "Summer was okay. Carnival from hell got really old, really fast." She didn't mention she had already found someone else to set her sights upon, nor that she'd ruined the most expensive dress she had ever seen, let alone worn. Maybe Cersei had better luck?

UT
f
HARACTER

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:21 pm
User Image

User Image

Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 11
Year at Hogwarts: 1st year

Ha! So much for Dad's hopes to have me in Ravenclaw.

Ronna gave a large smile at the hat's decision and analysis of her. She had a feeling from what she had read that she was most suited to Gryffindor, anyways. It would bring out her bolder side no doubt, though she didn't intend to make breaking rules a regular habit. She jumped off the stool and with a large smile she joined the Gryffindor table as she caught the last couple announcements. So the Russian-Dmitri- was Slyterin. That wasn't unexpected. The next couple were to be placed in Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw.

She scanned the table for the upperclassmen she had spoken with before, since they were in the same house. Instead of taking too long she quickly claimed a seat at random, figuring that after her boat ride a house that she was placed in specifically shouldn't be so bad. She glanced up to see Sergio sorted... Slytherin. She frowned slightly thinking it was odd that he had tried to make talk with her on the boat at all. What was the advantage? She shook her head and glanced over at her other housemates and gave a small smile to them.

User Image

[Wearing:plain black school robes]

{ }

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:56 pm
User Image
And you can tell everybody, this is your song,
It may be quite simple but, now that it's done...

... I hope you don't mind ....

... I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world

ιяαηđα αusт
1st Year [x] Gryffindor Ready for School Gryffindor Table With Veronica

`.¸¸.´´¯`••.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`••.¸¸.´´¯`´

Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est.

Sorting was... interesting to say the least. How they managed to create a talking hat was beyond anything Miranda could explain, let alone a hat that could look into your mind and judge your personality traits to sort you into a suitable house. But when all was done and over with, Miranda found herself heading to the cheering Gryffindor table. From what she could remember, another of the first years was also sorted into Gryffindor - the girl who left her spot in line to make sure Miranda was alright. "Hey you! Glad to see someone I at least know.. a little. My name is Miranda... the girl that fell in the lake?" She said to Veronica in a casual, jovial tone as she took a seat beside the classmate. She could hear some of the older kids at the table snickering as they overheard her, but Miranda merely shot them a death glare before turning her attention back to Veronica. "I'm Miranda by the way... I've never even heard of Hogwarts before... this is all so insane."
˙ʇsǝ sɐʇsǝʇod ɐıʇuǝıɔs ɐsdı ʇǝ ɯɐ

mc2

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:04 pm
Forks Anonymous
User Image

User Image

Good to finally be introduced to the star of the Boathouse incident.

Ronna smiled and chuckled at Miranda's introduction, "You missed the excitement on my boat. It is a miracle that one of us didn't push one of the others out of the boat or kill each other. I got the boat with the princess, the Russian, and the Italian. Apparently I suck at picking boats. Anyways, it is hard to miss you. I think everyone will remember you. I thought about helping but the gameskeeper beat me to it."

She said, "Regardless, I'm Veronica. But you can also call me Ronna. And, yeah, this is kind of insane. I read half a dozen books before I got here on the wizarding world to catch up and things still throw me a bit for a loop. Of course, Dad kept stealing all my books. He would bring them to work and read them on breaks when he was doing patrols." She brushed back some of her wild blonde curls and said, "Glad to share a house with you, though."

User Image

In Company of: Miranda Faust

{ }

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
Second YearGryffindorPurebloodSingle

Minn plopped down at her table, looking at the new First Years. She straightened up, trying to look taller and older than them. Her long hair was done in waves around her headband, making her feel more mature. So many students were being dumped in Slytherin! How were the other houses to compete? Particularly little Hufflepuff! Their team barely had enough players to qualify as a team! She frowned, looking at her brother, who seemed to be in la-la land.

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:40 pm
User Image
User Image

GryffindorThird YearReserve Beater

Tevye tapped his fingers on the table as he waited for the sorting to be done. He was hungry and wanted to get the year started so he can join the tryouts for Quittage team. He yawned a bit as he stretched out his arms maybe all his naps had messed with his sleeping patterns.

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:49 pm
User Image

ιяαηđα αusт

When Ronna talked about the boat she was on, Miranda couldn't help but to laugh. She imagined them just as they were described, but sadly the ridiculousness was actually believable from what she got on her first impression of them long before sorting happened. "I feel for you, Ronna. At least the people on my boat were civil, I quite liked them actually... Erica was sorted into Ravenclaw... not sure about Terren - the boy on the docks that called out to me. Your group seemed to be quite... hmm, how do I put it without sounding like a terrible person... eclectic? No surprise the lot of them were sorted into Slytherin." Miranda shrugged. She knew that Slytherin had a reputation for housing the more... elitist category of people, it was a fact that she was told when shopping for her supplies. Thankfully the hat didn't put her in that house, or she would've gone raving mad.

When Ronna talked about her father's tendency to steal her books, Miranda smiled. "I wish I could say the same about my parents... the amount of convincing it took to get them to send me here was... well basically I said there's a boarding school outside of London and they gave me a couple hundred and sent me off to pack two minutes later." Miranda told her companion before chuckling. "What does your father do? Is he a policeman?"

mc2

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:09 pm
Forks Anonymous
User Image

User Image

Guess most Dad is a bit of an oddball supporting me in this so easily...

"Well the Italian, Sergio, was alright, I guess," Ronna said with a shrug. "He actually was civil to me. Anyways, apparently there is still a stink about bloodlines or whatever. Some war involving that happened a couple decades ago. I would have thought people would have moved on more but there are always elitist in every society."

"And yeah, my Dad's a police officer," Ronna said with a smile. "Small town so not too exciting usually. Fairly safe stuff. Every now and then he comes home in a poor mood whenever something bad happens..." She frowned at the end of her statement and said a bit more cheerfully, "Anyways, I only had one parent to convince and my Dad has usually always let me do my own thing to a point. I think it about kills him that I'm not going to be back home with him, but he's supportive of this whole witch thing. He even had a house he was rooting for me to get in. It's cute."

User Image

{ }

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:39 pm
User Image

ιяαηđα αusт

At the mention of the elitists in society, Miranda nodded immediately. "Tell me about it... the kids in my school were a bunch of posh heirs and heiresses who had nothing better to do with their time than to look down on everyone around them. I'm relieved to be transfered here.. and the whole system of sorting the snobbish from the real, genuine people is a big bonus." She told Ronna with a cheeky smile. It made her feel somewhat good to talk about her classmates like that. She hated living the way she did. Sure, money could get you anything you wanted, but it was a sad, shallow and artificial existence.

Miranda watched the slight change in mood as Ronna talked about her father. It was understandable, him being a police man, that he had an off day every once in a while, but at least he was a supportive man. She smiled to Ronna. "Oh yeah? What house was he wishin' you'd be put in?" She asked curiously.

mc2

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:49 pm
Forks Anonymous
User Image

User Image

Yesenia was sorted into Slytherin...hmm, I didn't find her that snobbish.

"I doubt all Slytherins are bad," Ronna said with a shrug. "I mean they have eight students over there already. I rode the train with a girl who was sorted in there. She was a bit quiet but good enough company."

"Ravenclaw, though, was what Dad was hoping for me," Ronna said with a smile. "After all we are stuck with our house assignment for seven years, right?" She said in her father's gruff but joking voice he had used when he saw her off, " 'Smart boys wouldn't be so stupid to try and date a cop's daughter'. He wants to protect me from everything and knows my proclivity for getting into arguments... I think he wanted a house that would calm me down more than encourage me 'to go wild' or whatever he thinks I'll do."

She chuckled and said, "But you said you went to a school of rich kids. What's your story?"

User Image

{ }

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:40 pm
User Image
User Image

God ßłεss υs everyone. We're a ßяøкεη ρεøρℓε living under ℓøα∂ε∂ ℊυη.

And it can't be øυтƒøυℊ♄т, it can't be øυт∂øηε, it can't be øυтmαт¢♄ε∂, it can't be øυтяυη.

Jayden sat down at his table, not really knowing who to talk to. he wouldn't talk to Cersei or Remy...he wouldn't make that mistake again. That was an interesting time. Well, Remy did not act meanly, but Cersei had acted teasingly. To think, at one time he did actually talk to the girl in a flirtatious way. He wouldn't do it now though. That would be a mistake.

Jayden sat to himself, hoping to look around to find someone to talk to at this moment. He really shouldn't have been a fifth year. He was supposed to be a seventh year, but what happened? The first fifth year he had gotten sick over the times of the O.W.L.S and was unable to take them. He would have done horribly. The next year, half his family dies and he has to leave early, hardly being there for a two days! The luck right there. Then he also has to cope with this fractured ankle of his that he hurt during his time at the 'Carnival from Hell' as he overheard Remy putting it, who was sitting about five seats down from him. He couldn't be healed...it was impossible. Healing Magic or even the most powerful potions could not help him. A pureblood Muggle...that's what he felt like he was...all because he got brought down by a mysterious, enigmatic, extremely rare, non-lethal, noncontagious disease that has never been seen before except about three times in history. Go figure! He never had luck anyway.

Either way, he was back, and he looked forward to his year, but he wasn't too keen on the some of the people already here. He never really was exactly good with people...ever since...the time he was mean to Remy. Made her cry in whatever year. He told her what had happened. There was no reason for it and he knew that now. There was other ways, but he did it. He made a mistake...everyone does. Well, despite all these negatives, at least he had his job as Sports writer for the Daily Dragon to look forward to. He always looked forward to writing about Quidditch...the best sport known to man.

God sα√ε υs everyone. Will we ßυяη inside the ƒiяεs of a thousand sυηs?

For the sins of our ♄αη∂s, the sins of our тøηℊυεs, the sins of our ƒαт♄εяs, the sins of our ƴøυηℊ.

And when I ¢ℓøsε mƴ εƴεs tonight, to sƴmρ♄øηiεs of blinding ℓiℊ♄т.
                                                Like mεmøяiεs in cold ∂ε¢αƴ, transmissions ε¢♄øiηℊ away.
                                                Far from the ωøяℓ∂ of you and I, where ø¢εαηs bleed into the sкƴ.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:25 pm
User Image
                                                    Do you really wanna be like them?
                                                      Do you really wanna be another trend?
                                                        Do you wanna be part of that crowd?
                                                          Cause I don't ever wanna
                                                            I don't ever wanna be

User Image

Luke sat down at the table, feeling particularly uncomfortable. Ever since the masquerade, he'd felt awkward around Steffi. Unfortunately, while he loved the fact his parents had decided to adopt again, it made it all the more awkward because Steffi was technically his sister now and they lived together. At least he was able to stay away from his uncle during the school year, but Steffi? He didn't have a chance to. That, and he was still trying to figure out if he liked what was wrong with him. Honestly, he couldn't be in love with his best friend.

He glanced around the table, thinking. Okay, he had to experiment. It couldn't hurt to prove he didn't like Steffi, right? However, who really would fit the bill for dateable material? His eyes scanned each of the tables, mentally tallying them up and discarding them. His eyes then scanned his own table, at least until he spotted one of the quidditch players. Tevye, right? Cocking an eyebrow, he considered the boy before nodding to himself. Okay, Tevye then. He didn't mind guys, anyway. That was why the rumor about him and Tobi didn't bother him., if for no other reason than he found his friend attractive. Unfortunately, he was dating someone, otherwise he would try his luck there.

His course of action decided, he moved on down to sit next to the blonde. He tapped his fingers on the table a bit nervously. Okay, nerves, good. At least that meant something, right? Swallowing a bit, he looked over to Tevye.
"So, how was your summer?"

User Image
State: Nervous
OOC: ...

You, don't wanna be just like youxxx
What I'm sayin' isxxxxx
This is the anthemxxxxxxx
Throw all your hands upxxxxxxxxx
You, don't wanna be youxxxxxxxxxxx

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games