Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar the Last Airbender: [Spirit's Wrath]

Back to Guilds

Roleplay Guild based off of Avatar the Last Airbender 

Tags: Roleplay, Martial Arts, Avatar, Airbender, ATLA 

Reply Avatar the Last Airbender: Spirit's Wrath
Cactus Juice Ravings [OOC Chatroom] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:23 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Shane Loves Jelly
Valentine Valtieri
Shane Loves Jelly
Valentine Valtieri
Do I get to keep myyyyy profile? Ehhhh?

Everyone gets to keep theirs xD

Alright, I'm just gonna make one itty-bitty alteration...I don't think it makes sense for him to have such a high rank at such a young age. I'll just boost it a tad...

Where is this profile? o.o

Earth. This thing was made waaaay back in the beginning. Day one, I believe, or just a bit later.

Can I have a link to your master and adept aptitude tests?
There's no one in the guild who has legitimately become a master, not even the Water Chief, Earth Queen, Fire Lord, Grand Monk or the Avatar.

Even if you did complete the tests, I may or may not (probably won't) allow you Master unless the test was actually worthy of giving the rank.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:34 pm
Shane Loves Jelly
Valentine Valtieri
Shane Loves Jelly
Valentine Valtieri
Shane Loves Jelly
Valentine Valtieri
Do I get to keep myyyyy profile? Ehhhh?

Everyone gets to keep theirs xD

Alright, I'm just gonna make one itty-bitty alteration...I don't think it makes sense for him to have such a high rank at such a young age. I'll just boost it a tad...

Earth. This thing was made waaaay back in the beginning. Day one, I believe, or just a bit later.

There's no one in the guild who has legitimately become a master, not even the Water Chief, Earth Queen, Fire Lord, Grand Monk or the Avatar.

Even if you did complete the tests, I may or may not (probably won't) allow you Master unless the test was actually worthy of giving the rank.

Noooooooope. It was an unofficial thing since nobody knew any weapon styles. I was just a placeholder, in all meanings of the word. If I recall correctly, as a placeholder I was allowed to use the title alone since I represented non-benders.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:36 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Shane Loves Jelly
Valentine Valtieri
Shane Loves Jelly
Valentine Valtieri

Noooooooope. It was an unofficial thing since nobody knew any weapon styles. I was just a placeholder, in all meanings of the word.

The weapon style (non-bender) that was given an auto-rank was Nirvana's PC, the leader of republic city.

Unless given evidence to support that you were also privileged, you're novice rank. xD

EDIT: Oh, Liz told me she did give you the rank.

I'll let you keep Adept rank, not Master. Since that's the highest rank, we're not gonna be giving it freely, lol. You can keep your style stages and stuff though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:07 pm
Shane Loves Jelly
Valentine Valtieri
Shane Loves Jelly
Valentine Valtieri
Shane Loves Jelly
Valentine Valtieri

Noooooooope. It was an unofficial thing since nobody knew any weapon styles. I was just a placeholder, in all meanings of the word.

The weapon style (non-bender) that was given an auto-rank was Nirvana's PC, the leader of republic city.

Unless given evidence to support that you were also privileged, you're novice rank. xD

I'll let you keep Adept rank, not Master. Since that's the highest rank, we're not gonna be giving it freely, lol. You can keep your style stages and stuff though.

I'm hurt that you questioned my integrity in the first place! Haven't I always been truthful...to a degree?  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:10 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Shane Loves Jelly
Valentine Valtieri
Shane Loves Jelly
Valentine Valtieri

I'm hurt that you questioned my integrity in the first place! Haven't I always been truthful...to a degree?

I got a little wary when I saw "Master".
I was like... no way... no one's a master! lol
We had a bunch of masters in v1 of this guild. Pretty much every nation leader was a master. But v2... it's not going to be tooooo easy. Otherwise there's no end-game!
I might even add another rank after Master, not sure yet though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:35 pm
Hmm.............
sweatdrop

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:44 pm
cat_4laugh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:54 pm
Lol, I still have no idea where i left off. Only that I was chasing after the avatar and taming my pet or something like that.

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:23 am
Shane Loves Jelly

So, when can we start again?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:24 am
Kunesume2
Shane Loves Jelly

nooooooow!  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:35 am
Dii de Mer
Kunesume2
Shane Loves Jelly

nooooooow!

Well Emma! I need a Air bender to rp with.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:37 am
Kunesume2
Dii de Mer
Kunesume2
Shane Loves Jelly

nooooooow!

Why would you need an airbender?
owo  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:38 am
Dii de Mer
Kunesume2
Dii de Mer
Kunesume2
Shane Loves Jelly

nooooooow!

owo

Because I am an airbender and I have no idea how to train in Avatar rp.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:42 am
Kunesume2
Dii de Mer
Kunesume2
Dii de Mer
Kunesume2
Shane Loves Jelly

nooooooow!

owo

Because I am an airbender and I have no idea how to train in Avatar rp.

Kinda just like how you would train in like NUR.
For now, you could just post in the Lobby of the Gong Jen.
Just ya know, rp. ahahaha  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:07 am
Hey fellas, glad to see this guild was making a comeback. Just a few questions.

1) I had a air nomad in the eastern air temple. Can I still use him? If so, I cant find his old profile, and was wondering if it got recycled.

2).....Guess that was really the only question that i had sweatdrop ((BUT in my defense the first question was a two-parter scream ))  
Avatar the Last Airbender: Spirit's Wrath

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff