Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:04 pm
Lauchlain put Scarlette a good distance from him and petted her head. "I think you should control your childe Scarlette." He said in an Alpha tone. "And little girl's who know nothing of pack life should keep their mouths shut or learn." He said simply. "Evening Luna. I hope the night it treating you well. My apologies, my pack mate was feeling sad about something, I'd be neglect in my duties as a leader if I did not give comfort." He was completely ignoring Keagan on purpose.

"Keagan." Scarlette breathed. "You have no right to say such things, you rejected me!"

Emma brushed away tears. "I'm trying!" Emma cried. "Do you know how hard it is? Oh of course you claim to know! I lost you! You died in my arms! I asked that woman to bring you back because I would never abandon you and she used it against me! You went off with her! and it killed me! It's not that I can't love Nyx! I can. I just can't stop the hurt I feel knowing you loved that woman." She looked away and released Jamie's ears, which she had been clutching so she wouldn't hear. "I love that little girl. I spent the last hundred years threatening everyone if they touched her. And I will continue to do so. What I can't do is stand by while my other children suffer feeling like you don't love them now you have her. You watched how Liam treated them. I will talk to Scarlette, when she calms down. If I go to her now she will not listen to me. She may be my child but she got her stubbornness from you." She smirked a little. She gave Jamie a tender hug and whispered. "Go play with Xander okay?" She purred nudging her off.

"I love you Oscar, and I love Nyx. I'm keeping my promise to protect her. But she needs to remember the law and that since she is part Vampire it applies to her. She broke it yet she's getting away with it. What do you want me to do? Tell her she can run naked everywhere?" Emma sighed and sat down. "Listen to me. . . I sound so hypocritical. I'll talk to Scarlette." She said.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:23 pm
"Then give your mistress comfort," Octavia shrugged, Luna didn't say a word as she forced her daughter to keep walking with her.

"Perhaps you should stick to your bone," Octavia caught up with her mother's grasp until Luna spun around and put Octavia behind her.

"What the hell is exactly going on then if you're just a pack mate then? I don't know much about lycans, but I know they don't go around hugging each other," Luna took a step closer to Lauchlain, "And do not speak to my daughter in that tone. If you do so again, i'll tear off your snout and feast on it like it meant nothing at all. Do I make myself very clear?"

Titles to hell, she wouldn't let him speak to her child in such away. Her maternal instincts were shining through as her eyes flashed a menacing blood red.

"And you never let me have any peace," Keagan growled as he neared her, "Always touching me, following me, looking at me. It's like I died and went straight to hells. If you just gave meh a little space...just a wee bit of space...even just an inch away would've been enough to let me breathe. But now you're being mean to your lil sis because of me...that's not cool. But now you're hugging on someone new?"

"Don't blame this all on Nyx," Oscar raised his voice as he neared Emma, "Yes, she's some vampire, but she's mostly a witch. Get it? A witch! She wants all of nature to be free like any other witch! It's in the witch's natural law. Yes, yes, Hekate is in your blood, it's in all witch's blood. Remember that Crystal was the leader of all witch's and Nyx is the next in line for that position, it's only natural for her to make sure all living is free. We agreed she would not be apart of this kingdom, and she's not. It's not like she killed anyone, or even separated Keagan physically from Scarlette, all she did was open the door and he ran off on his own. That was his choice, not Nyx's. She opened the door, he walked all on his free choice. Now who's really to blame here? It'll be that stupid mutt Keagan for walking out, not Nyx."

Oscar lit a cigarette in frustration as he turned his back to Emma, "You make this all her fault because she was born from Crystal. Yes, at one point I did love that witch, but I couldn't remember why or how. But, Nyx is still here whether she wanted to be born or not. She's mostly witch. This is not her fault. Keep acting this way and I'll make sure to place blame where it's rightly place. I won't hesitate to kill Keagan."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:42 pm
"She's my friend Luna!" Lauchlain replied gliding over her threat. "And I hug my friends." He calmed down not wanting to yell any more. Damn she looked sexy. "Besides, there's only one bonny lass I only want. Scarlette has nothing on this bonny lass." He smirked. "Seriously. Only one girl for me." Kate was there hearing the row and grinned and whispered to Luna, "Say the code word~!"

Scarlette looked away. "I had to know I could trust you." She replied. "I was scared you would run off and hurt people. . . In truth, I was going to let you go." She brushed tears from her eyes. "I was leading you back to your people when Jamie showed up. I was scared. I'm sorry." But then his last words made her frown. "You think? Oh Keagan," She smiled sadly. "Lauchlain and I are old friends. There is nothing there, don't be jealous."

Emma's jaw clenched. She didn't respond well to threats. She pushed Oscar onto the war table. "Don't. Don't you dare." She said eye flashing. "I'm not blaming Nyx for anything! I'm telling you that I expect the same respect for my culture as I hers. The moment she stopped respecting it I stopped respecting hers! I love you Oscar. I love our children and yes it makes my beast roar inside me knowing that Nyx is not mine by blood. But I love her like my own! And it still hurts remembering when she stopped hugging me. Stopped talking to me unless she had to. People told me it was just her being a daddy's girl but we both know the truth. I. . . I'm trying! So don't threaten Scarlette because I failed. It's my fault! Not their's!! Leave them out of this!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:08 pm
"'******** this' is the code word," Luna spat on the ground as she grabbed the collar of Lauchlain's shirt, "I don't give a s**t who the hell your bonny lass is, don't you dare raise your voice to me or my daughter! That is my high order!"

She knew she was causing a scene, causing more lycans to hate her. There was no more care for that anymore as she forced Lauchlain away from her, "Octavia, return to Emma's castle immediately."

"They'll hurt your, Mother," Octavia gave her mother a concerned look.

"I said go," Luna gritted her teeth, Octavia reluctantly obeyed before Luna turned back to Lauchlain and began to calm down, "I am sorry. When one of my children is here, the last thing I want is for them to be exposed to those who will only hurt them. In Italy, they were loved by all."

"Jealous of him?" Keagan laughed loudly, "I know every single vital spot, I know where to kill anyone because I'm a doctor. I was reknown, and you all took that from me. I came here to set you straight, to make sure you knew you were wrong. I left you because I wanted to, not your lit' sis' fault."

He then neared her, "But you're like a disease on me. I want to be free of you, I want to be rid of you, but all I can do is think of you. You're a damn disease on me that I can't be cure of."

Oscar easily pinned Emma beneath him by turning them over and forcing her beneath him, "And you leave Nyx out of this! She was born whether or not she wanted to and you will not place any blame on her, do I make myself loud and clear!? I don't care if she closes her eyes when you're around, that is still one of my children and you will remember that despite everything else! I've taken care of Liam's bastards all this time, and you give up this easily! You will be a disgrace of a wife and a mother if you turn your back on Nyx now!"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:25 pm
Lauchlain chuckled softly. The Lycan's didn't hate her. Oh no. They knew that Lauchlain wanted her and that he was taking this as a bit a of a joke. "Have fun Little princess." He said smiling kindly to Octavia. Then he turned back to Luna. "Just so you know, you're the Bonny Lass I was talking about." He said with a smile. "They'll never hurt you or your other family." He added. "Not while I'm Alpha."

Scarlette wasn't afraid of him at all. Actually, from what he was saying, he was amusing her. Well not amusing, it was happiness. She could block the sire bond but he couldn't. She had nothing to say about it. Not for a moment. "Your words say one thing, but your body language, your tone of voice say another, you may be a renown doctor Keagan, but I have had over a hundred years to learn body language and tone skills. I am sorry I took that from you." She looked away a moment. "However I'm not going to apologize for your instincts."

Emma pinned him back using her Tri breed strength to keep him there. "I am not giving up!" She replied. "I am communicating to you as your wife!" She stared at him for a moment catching her breath. "I'm not turning my back on her. I would never do that. I am not my father." She added the last bit panting hard. "I don't give up when things get hard. But I need you to be on my side too." She grew quiet, vulnerable, sad. "I love you, and Nyx, I love staring at the eyes she and Jamie inherited from you. I'm scared Oscar." She added after a deep breath. "I'm scared that she doesn't love me any more. I keep trying to show her that I love her."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:04 am
"My family. Not my 'other' family," Luna approached Lauchlain, her gaze strong as she put her hands behind her, "My children and the in-laws I have in Italy are my family, that can't be ignored because you don't like it. And if you want to be with me, you have to remember they will become your family as well."

Keagan could barely keep his stance up as double vision began to take and affect. He spat at the ground before holding on to a tree to stop the dizziness, "And I have over a thousand surgeries performed by bare hands, bet you didn't know that when you selfishly made me into a beast. I'm not telling you that I crave you, i'm telling you that you're haunting my thoughts. Eventually i'll take a bullet to my head to make it stop; i'm just not sure when the time would be appropriate."

Oscar swiftly turned them back over and pinned Emma effortlessly beneath him once again, even with her tri breed strength she was no match for his own after living longer and fighter longer than she. His mouth softened, but his gaze was still hard, "You will have to remember that you are not her mother. I don't care if Sebastian and Scarlette love me or not, they are not my true children, but I will still protect them if they need me. You do not need Nyx's love, but you will protect her when she needs it as well."

He leaned down and pressed his body against Emma's, kissing her hard before moving his lips to her ear, "Don't get me wrong, you've been a good mother to our children thus far."

Nyx took Nickolas, with Astrid following, outside. Being stuck inside was too stuffy and she wanted the fresh air to help calm herself down. She went to her normal spot in the forest closest to a lily pad pond where a few fish managed to survive the slow moving stream. Nyx jumped into the knee-high water, having Astrid tear off a portion of the dress Nyx wore to keep her from getting stuck on anything.

She dunked Nickolas into the water, admiring that having him wet made him look older. Astrid could see the different auras that once touched the doll, noticing one was Scarlette's, "Perhaps it's best not to dirty him too bad, Nyx."

"He's mine now," Nyx shrugged as she dunked the doll again, also going under water as well to get fully wet, "I can make him look new again if I wanted to."

"If you say so," Astrid sat on a nearby rock.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:56 pm
Lauchlain sighed. This was a circling conversation and he hated being circular. "You don't have in-laws in Italy, your b*****d husband was an Original. You won't have in-laws with me either since when you shoved me aside for political gain my parents disowned me." He was getting angry again.

"Oh pipe down you old wind bag!" Kate hissed. "Stop this whining! I could whine about how my life hasn't been fair just like you but I'm not now stop wearing your a** like a hat and apologise to this gorgeous creature before I steal her off you!!!" Lauchlain glared at Kate. Part of him hoped she was joking. But part of him knew she was serious.

"I am sorry." He said to Luna. "Truly I am."

Scarlette's mouth hardened. "You think this is easy for me?" She growled. "p***k! I had no intention of siring you! If I could help it I would go through my life never having to sire anyone! But then you had to get your a** lost! This just as much your fault as it is mine!" Her eyes were flashing red again. Urgh she had to calm down or she'd turn and freak him out. She paced. "You won't die from a bullet to the head, you're a Lycan it'll take a lot more than that and your self preservation instincts will stop you no matter what you try. Trust me. I know." She stopped looking away from him for a moment. "Besides," She added. "I don't think you've gotten to the root of your problem." She smiled dryly. "The sire bond will fade and I will stop taking up your thoughts. If I am still in your head after that then I guess it's your pants that will want me too."

Emma blushed her body responded so quickly to his most would be alarmed. But she loved it. "And you've been a wonderful father." She replied. "And I am protecting her." She added. "I'd kill if it meant keeping Nyx safe. You know that."

Jamie had gotten bored playing with the other children. They screamed too early. It annoyed her, so she went to see Sebastian again and brought food.

"Did you send a letter to Astrid?" She asked pouring the tea.

"Yes." Sebastian replied. 'Hurt like hell but I sent it."

"She has Ocha doesn't she?" Jamie looked away.

"You're having the nightmare's again, aren't you?" Sebastian replied. At Jamie's nod he sighed. "I won't hurt you, come into the cage let me hold you little sister." Jamie looked around and slipped into the cage and hugged her big brother close. "What mum say when you asked for a little brother."

"She said she'd talk to dad." Jamie replied. "We both know that means no."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:23 pm
"Stop being such an a**!" Luna stated, tears welling up in her eyes, "Why can't you be like you used to? When Leonardo was my husband, at least he tried to woo me even with a mistress on the side and yet you treat me like yesterday's trash. Yes, I married someone else besides you, but I had no affair and I was always a good wife, why must I be treated so badly?"

Luna stepped closer to him and took his hand in her own, "I have already apologized for the choice I had once taken upon. All I want is to move further than what we were before."

"I'd do anything to kill myself at this point, i'll try anything to make it work," Keagon glowered at Scarlette, his teeth shining in the moonlight at his frown, "Once the sire bond fades, I can only hope that you will fade from my mind. If not, i'll have to take you myself."

He pinned her against the tree, pressing himself against her, "I can't stand having these thoughts about you. All I can do is get rid of this repulsive emotion and move on to the next woman."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:58 pm
Lauchlain ran his hand over his face. Damn it! Both women were ganging up on him and he didn't know how to appease them. He wasn't good at this. Wait! Yes he did! He dug into his pocket and produced a night blooming flower he'd preserved in acrylic blushing a little. "I. . ." He coughed. "I'm sorry. It's obvious I have anger issues but, I'm dealing with it, working on it and well, This little vine of flowers is a hundred years old." He held it out to her. "I. . . I made it for you." He kept her other hand in his just loving that she was touching him again. "It took me a few tries not to accidentally crush the flowers when trying to preserve them. But it helped keep my mind off things." Like you rejecting me, my family shunning me and my sister marrying some rich Natural Born whom she adores and he in return. And it makes me want to kill them all. He thought to himself. "I truly do want to start over with you, and if I start to misbehave, you can get Kate to gang up on me with you. I'm all for the girl power."

Scarlette let him move her. She kept her face blank prevented her body from reacting even though it so wanted her too. "It will take decades for the bond to fade. Until then bedding others will repulse you, if you try you won't achieve release, and you'll lose interest half way through oral and taking care of it on your own will be even more difficult." She knew this, had been trying when she could get a chance. No success. Yet here he was practically physically hitting on her and she wanted to turn him down? Beast and heart rebelled but her mind stayed firm, she needed to make a point. That she was older and stronger than he and she was in charge not him. "However, my thoughts of you are quite pleasant. I enjoyed it really." A smug smile. A hand traveled south. "Be careful Keagan, I may be untouched but I still know how to bring you to your knees and make you beg for release." Her eyes went blue this time. Her beast now started to see what her mind was doing and stopped protesting. It liked this baiting. If he wanted to be a git, she could be one too.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:07 pm
"Lauchlain," Luna breathed as she gazed at the flower in his palms.

For such a long time she wanted to resent him, to be detached from his and all that reminded from him. To hate him, but she couldn't. All she wanted was to be held by him and to one day be truly loved by him again. The flower brought tears to her eyes as she tried to hide her face from him so he wouldn't see the tears falling from her eyes, "Just...stop, please."

Keagan pressed Scarlette harder against the tree as his mouth neared hers. He wanted her, he wanted to take her so badly that it ached within him not to. With what little human he had in her, all he had to do was tear their clothes off, but he did not. What little human he had inside of him was forcing him to wait. It killed him, tearing him a part. Keagon felt a growl within his throat emerge as he pressed his lips against her throat, "Bait me more and I don't know if I can control myself against you."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:17 pm
Lauchlain smiled softly. It worked. He pulled out a hankie and dabbed her eyes smiling kindly at her. "Ssh." He whispered and pulled her close. "There," He said. "Now I can't see let them fall." He rubbed her back. "I'm sorry I let my anger rule me. I swear it on The Mother that I will do better."

Scarlette finally let him see how he was affecting her. That he wasn't the only one aching. She tried to make him think she was confident and knew what she was doing. But she was nervous. She leaned her head back, trusting him with her throat, it wasn't a full sign of submission but instead a sign she was needing. Her voice grew kinder to him now as her hands gently gripped his hips. "I really did intend to let you go. I'm sorry I took your human life from you. I hope some day you can forgive me. And. . . I'll give you space. All that you need."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:43 pm
"Aunt Luna!" Nyx called out into the night as Astrid followed her lady's steps, "Aunt Luna?"

Nyx came upon her aunt close to Lauchlain, she clutched Nickolas tightly as she apprehensively went towards her aunt. Now that Lauchlain showed her the hate he felt towards her, she feared for her life around him. Instinctively, she placed a ward between Luna and Lauchlain as she whimpered, "Auntie Luna?"

"Little one," Luna went to sooth the girl, knowing Lauchlain would get up at the separation, "I know you are upset with him. I know many things you may not think I know, but I do. As the Night as my witness, I will protect you with my life."

"Don't let them be mean to me," Nyx teared up.

"I won't I promise," Luna smiled before watched the ward fall, and she took Nyx's hand as she went to Lauchlain and extended her hand to him, "You see, little Nyx, Lauchlain is a good man who means no harm."

She wanted peace. Above all else, she wanted peace. Her love for Lauchlain would never die, but she needed it to have stabilized for now.

"Just let me have some space," he whispered into her ear as he softly pulled away from her, but kept one hand placed gently on her cheek, "Just so I can figure myself out. All I can think of is you, where you are, what you are doing, who you are with. It drives me mad. I can forgive you for this curse on me, but...I need to time to reevaluate my entire time of living."

He meant it with all sincerity. Seeing her in such a vulnerable position humbled him, but he still needed to see what he was for now. Keagan pulled fully away from Scarlette before glancing to the side to see the little girl that wanted to help him. He then gave a softened look to Scarlette, "Go easy on your little sister. She just wanted to help me."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:31 pm
Lauchlain frowned at Nyx. Now he finally had Luna all the past was to him was a shrug. Once the ward was gone he walked to Nyx. He knew she'd recoil but there was no sign of aggression. Instead, he petted her head and advised. "Best give Scarlette back her doll." He half smiled. "She's been so distressed over not having her Ocha." He was trying. He knew Luna would see it. "And, go easy on her, you two are a lot more alike than you'd think. I'll give her a stern talking to as well. Sometimes that's all she needs, someone to tell her to pull her head in. I guess I need that too."

Scarlette gave a little hiccup. "That's my job!" She said. "I'm your sire, I'm the one supposed to help you not her!" She hugged herself. She had seen other sire's react completely different to her when their childe refused their help. She didn't understand why this from him was killing her so. Maybe because Sebastian had abandoned her. She mentally shuddered at the last time she let her guard down around him. Could still feel the bite of his claws. She snapped back into reality hoping their bond wasn't so strong that her memories leaked to Keagan. She prayed he wouldn't relive those memories while he slept. She feared what he'd do. She stared at the ground. "I will give you your space." She said eventually. "Come to me when you are ready." Then she turned from the scene and left into the forest. Yes, she noticed that Nyx had her treasure. Seeing that broke something inside her. She'd let him feel that of her. Let him know that that doll was her world and to see the witchling with it broke her.

"I can't believe The Mother birthed that." She heard someone in the pack hiss.

"Neither, if Emmaline makes her High Alpha I'm breaking away." Another added both thought Scarlette couldn't hear. Both were wrong.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:04 am
"Keagan gave it to me," Nyx spoke innocently as she held it tighter to her, "My dad let me have it, it's mine."

Luna appreciated that Lauchlain being kinder to the witchling. She ran her finger's through the girl's long hair, "Then it's yours as long as you need it."

Nyx could see Scarlette walk passed, the lycan's eyes fixated angrily on the doll. The witchling tensed, holding the doll closer to her. She was about to go after Scarlette and began to talk a few steps forward until she saw Keagan rush after her. Then she stopped. Keagan was safe now and that was what made her happy. Luna also noticed the new lycan rush off, "Let them be, Nyx. He will be okay now."

She turned to Lauchlain as Nyx turned and returned to the castle, but Astrid meandered into the woods.

Keagan growled loudly, causing the two other lycan to notice him. Unlike other newly created lycan, his rage had made him more of a beast. His eyes flashed an ominous yellow that made them cower as he went over and grabbed Scarlette's wrist, "You helped me by staying away from me, now I have no idea what I want from you."

A flash entered his mind, the sensation of claws digging into him broke his stride and left him staggering to the ground. It felt like actual claws had maimed him, but he was physically unharmed. Keagan forced himself to stand back up, "This curse is stupid."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:20 pm
Lauchlain growled at his pack. He'd heard what they said to Scarlette in wolf tongue. "Seems they will need a lesson." He muttered. "I will not have bullying in my pack." He glared at the darkness. "It wasn't Keagan's to give, but if your father didn't say anything, hold onto it. But I think we should move to my quarters, until things over there settle down. I have a feeling a family reunion is not something we will wish to witness."

Scarlette turned hearing him follow. She watched him and paled. Oh god. Scarlette lowered with him to the ground, willing what she just witnessed to not be true.

"Keagan?" She breathed not sure how to help. "Keagen how do I help?" Tears welled in her eyes. He'd seen it. What her brother did to her. Worse, from his shaking and his emotions she felt through the bond, he felt it from her point of view. His hand on her was painful but she could manage it. But he had gotten up before she could help. Guilt filled her more. "Turning you isn't the curse." She said sadly. "The bond is the curse, if you. . . " She felt tears cloud her tone. "If you saw what I think you saw-"

"Sis!" Sebastian's voice cause Scarlette to freeze. Her eyes widened and for a moment intense fear filled her. She knew Keagan had seen it. Didn't have to see his face, she just knew. "Brother." Scarlette replied turning to face him. The scared little girl no longer present. "I see mother let you out."

"She did." Sebastian said looking away. "I'm sorry about all that stuff-"

"You tried to kill me." Scarlette interrupted. "Twice. You should have stayed in there longer than you did." She felt herself getting worked up. "I stuffed up, but you. . . you you were worse. I cannot find the words-"

"Why are you being atrocious to Nyx?" Sebastian interrupted.

"Why did you try to kill me?" Scarlette replied eyes flashing blue. She felt her body shaking and realised she was turning. Sebastian was straightening like he was prepared to take whatever punishment his twin saw fit to dish out. But she shocked him. "Keagan." She mewed a little submissively. "Get me away from him. Before you see what a monster truly looks like."

Jamie had let her brother out. Mother had told her to let him out so she did. But now she was lonely. Nyx and Scarlette were fighting and Sebastian was a boy. She felt lonely. She could scent her mother and father were together, and fighting again, in the war room so opened the door without knocking and announced. "I want a baby sibling. The other ones are being mean to each other and you guys are being mean and I'm lonely so I want a sibling to play with. The End." And closed the door and left ignoring the fact that her parents were having naked hugs.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games