Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:47 pm
Feeling the explosion wash over him and eliminate the second heart he had, Reno turned to face his exploder with the ax in hand. "Gimme explody. GIMME THE EXPLODY!!" He screamed at his opponent, waving the spoon ax hybrid he was wielding in a threatening manner towards Odd. Before the web snatched onto the weapon and yanked it out of his hand, leaving staring bewildered at his hand for a moment. Matter of factually looking to his other hand, he gripped the rifle more steadily as he prepared to fire a burst of rounds into the Ghost Channeler. And even as he did so, the ax began to quiver and attempt to fly at the opponent.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:33 am
With Aile on the run and Reno charging after him, Odd wasn't able to block out everything. He'd managed to phase through Aile's electric net(which had been aimed at Reno, on his other side) but Reno's rifle fire caught him in the side, reducing his Luvdiscs down to only one remaining. His explosive reload had claimed the first.

With the new round loaded, he fired straight up and phased into the ground before Reno could strike him again, leaving his very deadly gun behind in the hope that the crazed psycho would reload it and finish himself off.

With Dan charging after him, Lykas attempted to defend himself from the flaming spear-wielder. "Protect your king, children!" He commanded, his mutant Surskits forming a wall between him and Dan for a moment. The barbaric brute plowed through them as if they were nothing, however, his single-minded thought to eradicate the Hive King allowing inhuman feats.

When he neared and skewered Lykas, the hybrid grinned, taking not-so-careful aim with his shotgun and firing off a round of electrical plasma at his assailant just as his hearts dropped down to one.

Where was Trish in all this? Still trying to decipher her own weapon!? She's useless. As such, GRAY seemed to have decided to remover her from the game prematurely and she spontaneously exploded into a cloud of pixels, floating out of the cave on a listless breeze.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:29 pm
"Saving data..." GRAY's voice range out in the digital world which the Snagems currently resided. "Data has been saved. Ending process...time to wake up." It was then that the Snagems would suddenly find themselves back at HQ, in the training room, all huddled together in a pile of bodies. "Everyone still alive? No one suffering from brain damage or memory loss I hope? If so, just say the word and I'll eject you into the nearest active volcano. Can't afford to feed non-essentials." GRAY remarked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:43 pm
Lykas would extricate himself from the pile of bodies with much difficulty, his phasing training not really showing any progress yet.

Odd, on the other hand, phased through everyone, likely leaving a chill running down the spine of anyone he passed through.

Kaya was buried on the bottom, the first to be eliminated from the game and, thus, the first body added to the pile(or so he assumed). He hoped GRAY hadn't just thrown them all together like this the whole time, at least.

Trish, sitting on top, shivered when Odd phased through her and jumped down, stepping on Leslie's head in the process. "Sorry!" She yelped when she realized what she'd done but ran off afterward, not bothering to wait and see what was going to happen now. She'd been pretty much lost the whole time, anyway. "Morceau de programme de merde!" She griped under her breath as she exited the training room.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:30 pm
Leslie snapped to consciousness as Trish walked on top of her, prepared to eat the girl's ankles for a moment before she realized her second mouth was currently pinned down. Giving a few tugs before managing to free the appendage from the pile of bodies, she began to wander in search of Trish. It seemed time for a little payback.

Further in the pile, Reno stirred into consciousness with a relaxed mind and some freedom to think on his temporary leadership. He wasn't letting GRAY and his attempt to lead from a server in the base stop his own command over the team. They needed someone in the field to help lead them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:34 pm
SubonicXP
"Saving data..." GRAY's voice range out in the digital world which the Snagems currently resided. "Data has been saved. Ending process...time to wake up." It was then that the Snagems would suddenly find themselves back at HQ, in the training room, all huddled together in a pile of bodies. "Everyone still alive? No one suffering from brain damage or memory loss I hope? If so, just say the word and I'll eject you into the nearest active volcano. Can't afford to feed non-essentials." GRAY remarked.

Darts' jacket flaps a bit irritatedly as he wakes up, and the Distortion World goes back to screaming at him again. It had been a nice break, the gambler thinks to himself as he sits up, but like most good things it had come to an end. "Hey GRAY, just a question, out of curiosity?" The hybrid vocalizes, quickly untangling himself from Reno's prone body before he wakes up, shoving him lightly to the side. "How long have we been out?"  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:44 pm
Atlantis_Darts

Darts' jacket flaps a bit irritatedly as he wakes up, and the Distortion World goes back to screaming at him again. It had been a nice break, the gambler thinks to himself as he sits up, but like most good things it had come to an end. "Hey GRAY, just a question, out of curiosity?" The hybrid vocalizes, quickly untangling himself from Reno's prone body before he wakes up, shoving him lightly to the side. "How long have we been out?"

"Three days." GRAY bluntly replied. "Just long enough to keep you barbarians out of trouble."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:56 pm
Hearing the snippet of conversation between Darts and GRAY, reno came into full movement in order to response to the AI. "Im guessin' after our lil breakout attempt, the royals are huntin' us down?" The question would be simple, although if GRAY gave a vague one Reno would hunt down the answer himself through the cafe.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:07 pm
Tesei Utakata
Hearing the snippet of conversation between Darts and GRAY, reno came into full movement in order to response to the AI. "Im guessin' after our lil breakout attempt, the royals are huntin' us down?" The question would be simple, although if GRAY gave a vague one Reno would hunt down the answer himself through the cafe.

"Hunt down doesn't do their efforts justice, and assuming they are hungry for just the lot of you is almost as arrogant as yourself." GRAY replied to Reno. "Martial law has been declared for Lumiose City and all surrounding cities which includes Laverre City, Dendemille Town, Santalune City, Camphreir Town, and Coumarine City. The king has issued a decree for all supporters of the Republican Kalos movement to be arrested and tried for crimes against the crown. Included targets in his witch hunt are any commoners or nobles alike who have been outspoken against the monarch and anyone else he deems a threat to the kingdom's stability, including us. The Royal Guard are in control of the mentioned cities and have set up checkpoints all around the area. They are also in the process of making door-to-door searches for anyone on the king's wanted list. Any and all battles has also been outlawed in the declared city as well. It feels like a war is going on out there." GRAY explained to them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:16 pm
Pondering for a moment at the response, Reno stared up at the source of their information. "That means we either have a bunch a allies waitin' fer us or people on the fence just got pushed to our side. As long as they haven't gotten anythin' like that material around the tower surrounding the cities, we could try ta slip people in ta find these allies we now have." Staring at his wrist and his SNAG for a moment, Reno asked another question. "How many people have they caught and arrested fer treason and where is the biggest concentration? I wanna try a jailbreak again, if possible."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:22 pm
Tesei Utakata
Pondering for a moment at the response, Reno stared up at the source of their information. "That means we either have a bunch a allies waitin' fer us or people on the fence just got pushed to our side. As long as they haven't gotten anythin' like that material around the tower surrounding the cities, we could try ta slip people in ta find these allies we now have." Staring at his wrist and his SNAG for a moment, Reno asked another question. "How many people have they caught and arrested fer treason and where is the biggest concentration? I wanna try a jailbreak again, if possible."

"I don't think that's a good idea." Darts interjects, surprisingly. The Giratina hybrid moves to stand near Reno, his jacket waving a little listlessly at the news they had just received. "It would only fit that they would be begging us to try and pull the same con twice. Once you run a table once and it goes south, there's an old saying that comes to mind where you gotta know when to fold em." He looks at his own SNAG, his jacket heaving a little to toss it up into where his hand meets the pocket he kept the device in before bringing it to his face, paging through the news for information. "I can't find anything about who's getting taken where on any of these news feeds, can you Reno?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:44 pm
Dan awoke, feeling much more refreshed and less sore than before. But the reason for that was because GRAY had them incapacitated for three days. The AI had a good a reason for doing so but a warning to lay low would have sufficed, at least for him anyway. Sitting up, he kindly pushed a Pachirisu girl off of him and began stretching before joining Darts and Reno.

"I really don't like being surrounded by the enemy... So since you decided to wake us up now, do you happen to have a plan?" he asked the AI.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:32 pm
Aile sat up after the game ended, rubbing her eyes. She made her way from the pile of people GRAY had unceremoniously made, and just decided to listen, concern growing the more she heard. "Wonderful. So, things just went from bad to worse...." She'd look down, shaking her head. "What's happened to this place," she'd mutter, asking no one in particular.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:34 pm
"Glad someone had the brain to ask me, the literal computer." GRAY quipped in response to Dan's inquiry. "There are still many individuals out there that wish to oppose the king, and that number grows each day as he tightens his grip. As Sub originally planned, we are to unite the resistance and topple his majesty's regime, we will continue with this plan even in his absence. The AI went on to say.

"Now, there are several options at this point when it comes to locations to pull resources from. Currently Lumiose City holds the most decedents ranging from criminal gangs, stranded foreigners, annoyed upper class citizens, and trainers unable to battle. That said, Lumiose also has the largest Royal Guard presence and thus their treatment with the citizens here has been devastatingly harsh. Moving around this city will be difficult but as said, there is a plentiful bounty of manpower to reap from. GRAY explained.

"Coumarine City is completely taken over by the guard as it is Kalos's main shipping hub and being used as the only gate to the outside world, no activity here goes unmonitored and thus it is best to avoid this city. That said, there are many thieves in hiding here to profit from the heavy trade going on and also several individuals attempting to flee the region are there as well." GRAY warned.

"Laverre City is currently being used to house the elderly and any other vulnerable citizens. Nearly all citizens that meet this requirement within the established radius have already been relocated here. The guard is relatively lax here but still present. There are plenty of time worn and veteran decedents here to find. Many of which go way back in their hatred for the monarchy and thus would be pleased to help. The gym leader has locked herself in her gym and there has been no information on what is going on with that. The Royal Guard has ordered it closed regardless." GRAY said as he filled them in on another city.

"Dendemille Town has become very dark in just these few short days. The king intends for this state of martial law to go on for a long time and thus has ordered Dendemille to be turned into a forced farming community. Almost all able bodied men within the occupied zone, mostly of a lower class, are being forcefully relocated here to tend to the crops as most farmers before martial law was declared have been imprisoned and tried, no longer trusted by the king. Ramos, the Coumarine Gym Leader, volunteered to oversee the operation to ensure they are treated fairly. Royal Guard presence here is somewhat middling as the king doesn't completely trust Ramos for volunteering so quickly." GRAY explained.

"Santalune City is largely deserted except for the school which is being used as a re-education center for the occupied zone's youth. They are being taught there what chaos can be brought by opposing the king and so forth. There would be plenty of disgruntled teens to pick up there. The Gym Leader, Viola, has been placed under house arrest in her gym out of suspicion." GRAY went on.

"And last but not least is the second most heavily guarded location, Camphrier Town. This town is being used as the occupied zone's imprisonment center. All traitors to the crown are being held here at Shabboneau Castle which is now a prison. All other citizens have been relocated out of the town and outside of the prison is nothing but Royal Guards as far as the eye can see. Perfect place to pick quality rebels from but incredibly dangerous to do so." GRAY pointed out.

"So there are your options. Getting outside of the occupied zone is extremely difficult as there is a teleport barrier around the entire zone originating from the tower and the guard conducts regular aerial and ground patrols around the border." He added.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:50 pm
"I'm going to Camphrier Town! I've been in lockup plenty enough times I can get in there and stir up plenty of dissidents. PLus, as a Hybrid, they'll throw me in there under suspicion without any other reason than being a hybrid." Lykas spoke up after GRAY had broken down the current state. "If anyone's coming with me, you better hurry because I'm not waiting." He said as he looked at the others, eyes narrowed.

"I'm staying here. I can get around the city easier than anybody else with my illusions." Odd voiced. "And Lykas, be careful. You better not get executed or I'll kill you." He said to his boyfriend.

"And where exactly does that leave us?" Kaya asked, arms crossed. "I'm a hybrid too but I can't use any attacks yet and they'll more than likely confiscate my Pokemon if I get caught. And Trish is totally against the crown. She can barely hide it, really." He pointed out, figuring he would probably end up keeping Trish's temper in check.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games