Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:53 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

The door opened and Thorn walked in he looked over at the bed. "Oh you two are having a moment? I didnt mean to disturb you two"

"Oh its okay" kamen said as he pulled away from Arion and sat up.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:12 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

Leon was starting to stir, those pain meds, were certainly something else, they were probably ment for something stronger than a human.
"Good youre awake" Leon heard a male voice in the room.
Something he did not expect, that it jolted him awake, and gasped, griping his side in pain

"Sorry!sorry! Didnt mean to scare you!" Leon heard and saw a male panicking as he rushed to the meds.
"No!.....no....i dont want them" Leon said waving pills away.
"You need them " the male said.
Leon narrowed his eyes at the male, "I know you, youre Master Arions friend"
"Xavier, thats right" he said getting a nod from Leon.
"The werewolf, yes. How uhhm..how....dont mean to be rude......but.....why are you here?" He asked.
"At rhis Xavier smilex " Came to check up on you becore reporting to Arion, and also came to inform you that Arions mostly all better now." Xavier said while putting the pain meds back, saw and heard Leon sigh in relief.

Arion nodded when Kamen spoke up " He's right, its okay, dont worry about it." He said as he pushed back and tried sitting up, letting out a paid grunt, but breathed out once he was leaning against the headboard. Even though he was healed, his body was still sore.
Taking a couple of breaths in, Arion looked at Thorn " I want to thank you. You have saved Leon, and thanks to you, I am with my dragon again. Thank you" Arion said to Thorn.

Curthiel had walked past many of the maids, and, surprisingly for an Elemental such as he, he gave them all a small bow and thanked them before finding his way out. He had done his part and was uninterested in remaining in this realm. He had been gone enough to be 'mourning' the King had nothing to continue suspicion on him. While going through Arions memories he saw the location that had the portal they had used, he would be able to use it to get back home, without bothering Jade, and thats where he was goinf to go.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:56 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn shook his head at this. "It was no trouble Arion." Thorn said as he walked into the room and over to the bed a way's "I just happened to be in the right place at the right time."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:12 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arion smiled and shookhis head " That might be so, but there are many beings that wouls have left Leon to die. Especially our kind" he said and motioned to all of them.

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:22 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn blinked at Arion then. "Our kind?"

Kamen looked at Arion then at Thorn. "I think he means anyone not a human Thorn."

"Oh." Thorn said he rubbed the back of his head a moment then looked at Arion again. "I do have a question though Arion, about young Leon, does he not live with you?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:07 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arion once more nodded "thats exactly what I meant" Arion said. And sighed when Thorn asked about Leon.
" I have asked him to move in before." He said but then smiled "but Leon made a point.....I have a business in the city, though I am not interested in human affairs, money is required for certain expenses. And some of my....associates are smart.... but I do not trust them. Leon on the other hand, i trust fully. He convinced me, it was best he live in the city where he could keep and eye on things for me" Arion said "he lives on his own , but I do not appreciate the area he lives in." He finished saying.

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:11 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"Oh is that so, I guess it explains how the others got ahold of the boy." Thorn looked around a moment then looked back at Arion. "Well the lad is more then welcome to stay ere as long as he needs to recover, and then some if he wants."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:39 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

"Thank you, and i would feel better, knowing that he lives some where secure.... but... you should speak with Leon about this. He might work for me, but he still has the freedom to choose where he lives." Arion replied.

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:43 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn nodded at this. "And I shall remember that. Well I have taken up too much of your alone time, if you need anything feel free to ask." He turned for the door and left the room closing the door gently as he did.

Kamen watched as Thorn left then he looked back at Arion, he remembered hearing the grunt he made when he moved to sit up. "You need rest Arion."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:49 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

He thanked Thorn once more and nodded at Kamen giving him a small smile.
"I agree" he said and slowly slid down until he was flat on his back, letting his breath out slowly and relaxed, " How about you? How are you feeling? My uncle mDe it clear that it was scorching im here earlier." He said caressing Kamens cheek.

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:55 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen watched as Arion slid back to laying on his back and he smiled at him. Having the Elemental touch his cheek he smiled more adn took the man's hand in his own. "I've been in a room where it was much hotter." he said chuckling a bit. "I'm fine, I promise"

Thorn by now had eache the room Leon was in and he knocked gently although he heard voices on the other side so he knew the boy had to be awake.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:20 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon looked at the door, as did Xavier, Xavier wazted no time in going to the door and opened it.
"Oh Sir Thorn, thank you for your hospitality" he said amd looked over at Leon " I see ypu would like to speak to ypung Leon here, this mean I will take my leave" Xavier said, gave Thorn a slight bow and waved bye at the human before walking out.
"Hello" Leon said with a bow to Thorn once Xavier was.
"Thank you for last might" he added in

Smiling Arion rubbed his thumb back amd forth over Kamens cheek before pulling him sown and kissed him softly, allowing a sigh to escape his lips, it was clear that he needed Kamen near him.

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:27 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen chuckled when Arion pulld him down and held him close, he knew Arion just needed to be held, snuggling closer Kamen closed his eyes some more to rest more himself.

Thorn watched as the wolf man left the room he then looked at Leon and he walked over to the bed and sat down on the end of it. "No need to thank me Leon, I was happy to help."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:45 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

When Thorn sat on the bed, he pushed a little hire up onto the bed so that he was sitting up right.
"Still....Thank you" he said and looked Thorn straight in the eye, "I was expecting humans to find me, and I was expecting for a half assed save from them" he added in, knowing that he sounded cruel to his own kind. But he did not think that human doctors would have been able to heal him this fast, much less keep him alive.

Though Arion was neither tired, or sleepy, he closed his eyes and relaxed, his body was still very sore, even after all the fire he had absorbed.

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:51 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn looked over at Leon then. "Not too fond of your own kind. And yet you won't move in with Arion."

Kamen smiled and just held Arion close.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games