Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:49 pm
Hiraos
User Image
{Location:The Beach}
{Mood:
Calm/ Happy}
{Thoughts:
This place if full of interesting people it seems.}
{Company:
Windy Woman}
{Money:
Cash: $150.00 - Account $699,850.00}
{Currently Listening To:
Summer Solstice and Under the Sea}

Hiraos was enthralled with the little tornado of sand a sea shells that when it stopped, he blinked, slightly startled. He looked at the woman and for a moment, froze. Normally, when meeting someone, he was with his friends from school, and it was those friends that initiated the conversation. Hiraos was usually the quiet one that was introduced last. Or his family would introduce him to people as the eldest son. He was on his own now. He would have to do the introducing of himself.

Breaking out of the awkward silence after the friendly hello she had greeted him with, Hiraos popped the earbuds out of his ears, the light piano just audible enough for background music. "Uh, hi. I mean, Hello." he cleared his throat and smiled awkwardly at his own pathetic greeting. "I uh- I saw the little whirlwind. Was that you?"

Wait For It__Lucifer

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:19 pm
User Image

BLAH Ѻ ʠ ε s s α BLAH

Mood: curious yet nervous Thoughts: a person to talk to besidesmy stuffed animals?! Where: Lune Beach With: a stranger Money: $626 Status: single Wearing: Casual Kitty

Odessa didn't even noticed the earbuds till she looked him over once more. She felt kind of dumb that she spoke to him without seeing that. She saw him freeze, did he not want to talk to her? She bit her lip, did he see her tornado and is scared? But, she saw that his body didn't scream 'im scared!".

When he took the earbuds, she heard the nice ambient music. She loves piano pieces, she heard all over in Asia. She tried to learn, but she never had enough time and patience to do so. He returned the greeting she gave and she smiled. Then the dreaded question came.. Did she do the whirlwind? She could lie and say no, but then he would know she is lying.. She can say yes, but then would she have to explain her powers. Maybe she doesn't have to. Odessa looked back at the ground and picked up the small whirlwind again. "Yeah.. I do it to pass the time." She admitted. She made it slightly bigger and moved it around the boy then back to her.

Tell me I will be r e l e a s e d ... Not sure I can d e a l with this.. Up all n i g h t again this week.. B r e a k i n g things that I should keep...

User ImageNESSIEUser ImageNESSIEUser Image

Lunoh

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:56 pm
Hiraos
User Image
{Mood:
Calm/ Happy}
{Thoughts:
{Company:
Windy Woman}
{Money:
{Currently Listening To:
Echo}

Hiraos was relaxing now, and as he watched this young woman, he realized she seemed just as unsure as he was. That helped a little. He smiled again, less uncertain and more polite. She answered his question and demonstrated, making the tornado circle him one. He watched it, fascinated. "That's really neat. How do you do that?" He asked, his childish curiosity rising above his hesitation and reclusive inclination.

He crouched so that he was at eye level with her, and to get a better look at the tiny tornado spinning at there feet. After a moment, he drew back and remembered his manners. "Sorry. I should introduce myself. I'm Hiraos Luna. My friends call me Hiro. Just moved here a little over a week ago." He held his hand out to her to shake.

Wait For It__Lucifer

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:01 pm
User Image

░█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █──█   ░█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀
░█─── █▄▄█ ▀▀█ █▀▀ █▄▄█   ░█▄▄▀ █──█ █─▀█ █▀▀ █▄▄▀ ▀▀█
░█▄▄█ ▀──▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█   ░█─░█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀─▀▀ ▀▀▀
User Image

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Single || 27 || FtM || Beach || ❤-A little annoyed. ||Thought:Why am I here?

User Image
                                      Am I still a hero if the only person I save is
                                      myself?

~✰`★ ~ ☄Casey walked down the sandy beach. His shoes where off and hanging off the strap of his backpack and in his hand was a strawberry smoothy. It was pretty cold out but this was Casey's favorite weather, cold but not freezing. He loved it. He hated the heat it made him so miserable. He became irritable and everything would make him so irked. But the cold was just right for him. On impulse he decided to go to the beach. It was hardly his favorite place to be, honestly you could argue that he hated the beach but he could surely deal with it for an hour or two. He took a sip of his slurpy and looked around, scanning the beaches brown mixed with grey surface for something to do. He saw a large... box? Made of sand? "Damn." He thought. "That's one hell of a sand castle." He decided to go and investigate. He walked over to the weird box thing and walked around it, slowing sipping at his strawberry bliss. He flicked the corner and it didn't budge. Hmm, impressive. He made a fist and pretended to know. "Knock, knock. Anyone here?" He asked. "One hell of a box you got here, wanna give you my thumbs up."☄ ~ ★`✰

Am I still a villain if the only person I hurt is
                                      myself?

User Image
Profile || Cashier at Bookworms || $1,000 || The Moments Theme || OoC:Sorry I took way longer than I wanted to with this post.
Casey talks
Pedri talks
Only Casey can hear Pedri
Genkawolf
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

dolefulkid

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:34 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick hears a voice outside of the sand walls about the sand box. "Go away, dwaas (fool)!" he shouted and that was as close he was going to get in insulting someone in Dutch. Since there were not hole in the box, he didn't want to waste anymore oxygen in saying anything else. His mood didn't get any better and wary of a complete stranger talking to him. Let out a sigh a moment later then moves to be laying on his back on the sand floor.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Lune Beach.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: unstable.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: other strangers.

blep blup

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:37 pm
User Image

BLAH Ѻ ʠ ε s s α BLAH

Mood: excited Thoughts: can't be sad! this is a good thing! Where: Lune Beach With: Hiraos Money: $626 Status: single Wearing: Casual Kitty

Odessa's smile was still strong when the boy looked at her simple trick with such childlike curiosity. It made her flashback to the kids she used to entertain with her powers. She immediately was taken in by him and felt as if she could trust him. "Thanks," She said before diminishing the thing. "I... I can control the weather." She admitted. Her smile faltered for a before shaking her head. "I can do other things, wanna see?" She asked.

She watched him as he got on eye level with her, then moved back. He told her his name and sorry for his manners. Odessa waved her hand dismissively. "Nah, it's all good." She said at first. "Hi Hiraos, I am Odessa." She then stood up, she was tired of squatting. "Really? So did I! It's weird to be settled once again.. I was just somewhere in Asia.. Then came here."

Tell me I will be r e l e a s e d ... Not sure I can d e a l with this.. Up all n i g h t again this week.. B r e a k i n g things that I should keep...

Lunoh

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:41 am
Hiraos
User Image
{Mood:
Calm/ Happy}
{Thoughts:
{Company:
Odessa}
{Money:
{Currently Listening To:
Echo}

Hiraos raised his eyebrows upon hearing that his new acquaintance could control the weather. It was a little hard to believe right off the bat, but he thought of the paur he had met briefly that day at the park, not to mention his own special predicament.

When he accepted this fact, he focused on Odessa as she opted for a wave instead of shaking his hand. She stood, and he followed. "Asia? Wow, that's pretty cool. I've been there before but I didn't get to see much. My Father was doing business. What part of Asia are you from?"he asked, grnuinely interested.

Wait For It__Lucifer

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:27 pm
User Image

BLAH Ѻ ʠ ε s s α BLAH

Mood: excited Thoughts: oh goodness, this is fun Where: Lune Beach With: Hiraos Money: $626 Status: single Wearing: Casual Kitty

How could she tell him that it was mainly a mistake she has this powers. Her and her friend messed around and she got mutated genes. Odessa also thought maybe he wouldn't ask how she got them and she can let people think what they think. She wondered if he was something different or just a normal human.

"I've been everywhere in Asia. Before here, I was in Nepal. It was so much fun then I climbed Mt. Everest. That in particular was stressful, but fun." She spoke as she remembered how it was to "climb" the mountain. For her, it was just a mixture of using her cloud or actually physically climbing it. She snapped back into reality and smiled at Hiraos. "What business does your dad do? If I can ask..." She asked with curiosity.

Lunoh
okay i am so sorry that i missed the handshake.. i even re-read the post and i still forgot about it. I AM SORRY. xD i don't mean it brooooo

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:46 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

┌────────────────── ───┐

♥♥♥Surprised by the sudden sound of a voice, Tink had straightened her back and loosened her arms until her hands were just barely clutching at her knees. The feeling of another's presence had been on her as she had been watching her puppy play along the shore, but she didn't expect the girl to draw so near, let alone speak up. Nevertheless, a smile came upon Tink's face when she looked to the new female. "Oh no! It's no biggie, really!" she giggled and moved one hand to press it into the sand so that she could lean onto it. "I mean those seashells are uber cute, so how could I blame you for adventuring over here, heehee~?" Tink continued. Jade barked in the distance, signaling that she would be returning to her side shortly. Asigawa grinned at the sound and looked to the shore then, patting her knee with her other hand. "Hey girl! Get over here and meet this fellow seashell lover!"

└─── ──────────────────┘

O.UT O.F C.ANDIES I want to warn you that I will be elusive for a week; visiting a friend + DnD group started D'x || STATUS Curious | Seashell collecting! Cute!

ShadowStar369

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:41 pm
Hiraos
User Image
{Mood:
Calm/ Happy}
{Thoughts:
{Company:
Odessa}
{Money:
{Currently Listening To:
Odessa}

Hiraos listened intently as Odessa explained some of her exploits in Asia. "Everest? Really? How was that? I hear that climb is pretty treacherous. Whole expeditions have died. Did you go with a team?" He was honestly interested. He never got to really explore the world, though to a normal person's perspective, he was always traveling. That was one of his issues with his father. His biggest issue really.

"Oh, my father..." Hiraos did his best to keep his tone light, "He's a uh, a member of Parlament. In England. Pretty big deal. He goes to all these places to keep senators and other leaders happy and he likes to take me with." He paused. "It's pretty cool. I get to see a lot of places."
Wait For It__Lucifer
Don't even worry about it. It seemed in character. Odessa is shy is she not? So it's all good. Hiraos wouldn't shake hands had it not been drilled into him from birth lol.

Quote:

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

dolefulkid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:44 pm
User Image

░█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █──█   ░█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀
░█─── █▄▄█ ▀▀█ █▀▀ █▄▄█   ░█▄▄▀ █──█ █─▀█ █▀▀ █▄▄▀ ▀▀█
░█▄▄█ ▀──▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█   ░█─░█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀─▀▀ ▀▀▀
User Image

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Single || 27 || FtM || Beach || ❤-A little annoyed. ||Thought:Why am I here?

User Image
                                      Am I still a hero if the only person I save is
                                      myself?

~✰`★ ~ ☄Casey furrowed his eyebrows and took another sip of his smoothy. "Well that's a little rude now don't you think?" He asked, glaring at the sand wall."Can you even breath dude? I'm pretty sure you can't." He said, looking up to the top of the box trying to see if there was a hole to breath out of.☄ ~ ★`✰

Am I still a villain if the only person I hurt is
                                      myself?

User Image
Profile || Cashier at Bookworms || $1,000 || The Moments Theme || OoC:I cant think straight, I'm sorry short floppy post.
Casey talks
Pedri talks
Only Casey can hear Pedri
Genkawolf
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:12 pm
User Image

BLAH Ѻ ʠ ε s s α BLAH

Mood: calm, cool and collected Thoughts: oh goodness, this is fun Where: Lune Beach With: Hiraos Money: $626 Status: single Wearing: Casual Kitty

Odessa nodded in agreement. "You are so correct, you have no idea." She said. She pursed her lips, looked at the ground. "Everest was fantastic, the climb was...not easy. As for a team? No, I was by myself. There were teams around me, but I wasn't part of them." She admitted with a short chuckle. Benefits from her powers, she can withstand ridiculous temperatures. She can't say the same for the teams she's encountered. "I want to go again actually. But, I heard it's more fun with people.." Her voice was light and distant. She wished Arisa could've been with her, or rather anyone, but she doesn't have friends. Plus, she is awkward when it comes to making them. But, right now she is doing okay.

Somehow Odessa felt she stepped on his toes with her answer. She listened to him. "..You don't sound like you were fond of those times." She offered him an sympathetic smile. "I didn't mean to ask.."

Lunoh
u right u right, she is.. xD i just didn't want you to think i was like ignoring it...

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:09 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick growls deeply in annoyance to the question from the stranger. "Tired of being polite to strangers and restraining myself. I don't get anything good out of it" he explained. "Shouldn't concern you if I can breathe in here" he replied. Decided to to make a hole though on the wall of the box the man was standing in front of. Sand spilling out until there was a man sized hole left. "Is that good enough for you?" he asked.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Lune Beach.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: annoyed.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: other strangers.

blep blup

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:38 pm
Hiraos
User Image
{Mood:
Calm/ Happy}
{Thoughts:
{Company:
Odessa}
{Money:
{Currently Listening To:
Odessa}

Hiraos couldn't quite find the words to respond with for a moment. Odessa hit the nail right on the head, even though he was pretty well trained at keeping a very believable poker face. He was slipping. He regained his composure and smiled sheepishly. "Well, I used to love them. When I was younger. But the last year of trips it became very apparent he wasn't taking me for fun. It was more of a pass the torch kind of thing, and I don't think I want to be a part of Parliament." Hiraos admitted. "We argued a bit about it and so I left. And came here." He looked aside, scanning the ocean. "I need the space to figure things out." He looked back at Odessa, "Anyway, don't worry. You didn't offend me by asking. It was actually nice to talk about it. Kind of like letting out a long held breath. Thanks for that."

He realized he had just spilled information that was usually reserved for friends to a complete stranger who probably didn't want to hear. "Sorry. You didn't need to hear all that." He rubbed the back of his head.

Wait For It__Lucifer

Quote:

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:54 pm
User Image

BLAH Ѻ ʠ ε s s α BLAH

Mood: calm, cool and collected Thoughts: happy that I didn't hurt his feelings Where: Lune Beach With: Hiraos Money: $626 Status: single Wearing: Casual Kitty

Odessa didn't think she would actually be right or close to. Maybe he did enjoy it or not.. Who is she to pry into a person's life? Especially one she just met after being trapped inside her house for ages. She almost told him that he didn't have to explain, but he did anyway. Odessa doesn't understand how he feels; being that she's never been through it; but she can also imagine doing something you once enjoyed and all of a sudden being an requirement wasn't the greatest feeling. She listened and felt bad. She felt happy that he came here to get the needed space. His family seems over bearing.

"I know the feeling. You're welcome," She muttered to him in regards of talking about it. Her parents didn't fight her, it was more of the damn company that "didn't want to force her" to leave. She just needs to be in control of her emotional powers then she can go back home.. But, would she want to? "Oh no you're good Hiraos. Like you said, it was good to let it go rather keeping it bottled up." Odessa smiled. "Plus, I am a great listener." She stood with her arms on her hips and took an hero stance then laughed. How silly can she be?

Lunoh

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games