Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:07 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"In the name of Justice!"
*Zudhred shouts.*
"For my wife... For the family of Lady Eaton... For all the Icewolves, Vampires, and all other sentient life that hes been murdered by you or in your name..."

"F%&k it!"
*Aidar says.*
"Cornelius, Ah need us all standin inside one big shadow, right noo!"
User Image
*The Shadow Knight complies and spreads his shadow across the ground until it surrounds the entire group.*
"Mina, I need yer assistance."
*Aidar then says.*
User Image
"Right"
*Mina says., and soon, everybody sinks into the Shadow Knight's shadow, as if they were suddenly standing on water, and sink into the World of Shadows.*
"Mina, the Elf!"
*Aidar says.*
User Image
"I'm on eet!"
*Mina says, mounting Dusk and riding off to Sha's location. She then reaches up out of Sha's shadow and grabs him by the ankles.*
"Oh, no you don't!"
*She says, pulling him completely inside and out of harm's way.*
Do not be throwing your life avay for zhat piece of s#@t, Lord Zudhred's een zhe right!"
*She, Dusk, and Sha then return to the group.*
"Vhat now, my Lord?"
*She asks, Aidar. Aidar then looks around in the non blinding darkness.*
"We can nae jus stay here an wait for Zudhred's attack tae pass, here time be avin nae meanin. We need tae find a safe place tae surface..."
*Aidar then looks over at G- Labs off in the distance and spots a bright spot that he recognizes as a shadow, at the entrance.*
"There!"
*Aidar says.*
"Tha looks like it's far enough away, le's go there!"

*Aidar then leads the group over to the G-Labs building, and upon resurfacing to their native world, they can hear Zudhred still shouting off in the distance.*

*As Aidar starts to usher the group through the front doors, he turns and looks back to see Tyrius and Zudhred as they left them. He can't accurately guess the distance between them, but from here, he finds that the two of them look like little toys.*

"I, Zudhred Ulfris kreutz, King of the Vampire nation of Vatica, and rightful ruler of the Icewolves, sentence you, Tyrius Maximoff, to die! NOW, GO TO HELL!!!"
*And with those words, Zudhred fires the red ball of highly compressed Lunar energy. It strikes the area where Tyrius is groveling and turning pure ice-blue, it detonates on impact into an enormous explosion that begins to spread. It gets bigger, and bigger and makes it's way all the way over to G- Labs, rapidly approaching the Aidar and the rest of the Darkhunters.*

"S*&^T!!!"
*Aidar curses, activating his protective aura and erecting a wall of ice to shield the others from the blast.*
"What POWER!!!"
*He thinks to himself.*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:14 pm
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Zudhred shouts.*
"For my wife... For the family of Lady Eaton... For all the Icewolves, Vampires, and all other sentient life that hes been murdered by you or in your name..."

"F%&k it!"
*Aidar says.*
User Image
*The Shadow Knight complies and spreads his shadow across the ground until it surrounds the entire group.*
*Aidar then says.*
User Image
"Right"
*Mina says., and soon, everybody sinks into the Shadow Knight's shadow, as if they were suddenly standing on water, and sink into the World of Shadows.*
"Mina, the Elf!"
*Aidar says.*
User Image
"I'm on eet!"
*Mina says, mounting Dusk and riding off to Sha's location. She then reaches up out of Sha's shadow and grabs him by the ankles.*
"Oh, no you don't!"
Do not be throwing your life avay for zhat piece of s#@t, Lord Zudhred's een zhe right!"
"Vhat now, my Lord?"
"We can nae jus stay here an wait for Zudhred's attack tae pass, here time be avin nae meanin. We need tae find a safe place tae surface..."
*Aidar then looks over at G- Labs off in the distance and spots a bright spot that he recognizes as a shadow, at the entrance.*
"There!"
*Aidar says.*

*Aidar then leads the group over to the G-Labs building, and upon resurfacing to their native world, they can hear Zudhred still shouting off in the distance.*

*As Aidar starts to usher the group through the front doors, he turns and looks back to see Tyrius and Zudhred as they left them. He can't accurately guess the distance between them, but from here, he finds that the two of them look like little toys.*

"I, Zudhred Ulfris kreutz, King of the Vampire nation of Vatica, and rightful ruler of the Icewolves, sentence you, Tyrius Maximoff, to die! NOW, GO TO HELL!!!"
*And with those words, Zudhred fires the red ball of highly compressed Lunar energy. It strikes the area where Tyrius is groveling and turning pure ice-blue, it detonates on impact into an enormous explosion that begins to spread. It gets bigger, and bigger and makes it's way all the way over to G- Labs, rapidly approaching the Aidar and the rest of the Darkhunters.*

"S*&^T!!!"
*Aidar curses, activating his protective aura and erecting a wall of ice to shield the others from the blast.*
"What POWER!!!"
*He thinks to himself.*

*The explosion hits the shield wall like a powerful freezing storm, the sheer force of it tearing through the ice like tissue paper!*  

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:19 pm
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Zudhred shouts.*

"F%&k it!"
*Aidar says.*
User Image
*Aidar then says.*
User Image
"Right"
"Mina, the Elf!"
*Aidar says.*
User Image
"I'm on eet!"
"Oh, no you don't!"
"Vhat now, my Lord?"
"There!"
*Aidar says.*

"S*&^T!!!"
"What POWER!!!"
*He thinks to himself.*

Sha watches the hastily erected barrier as the explosion reached them. "That should have been me. I could have stopped that. I know I would have... He faced Aidar. "Why did you send Mina after me when I forbade it? Why did you let the real enemy win?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:34 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

"S*&^T!!!"
"What POWER!!!"
*He thinks to himself.*

*The explosion hits the shield wall like a powerful freezing storm, the sheer force of it tearing through the ice like tissue paper!*
* like a whirlwind, or a wind storm, an unnatural mist rolls up blanketing the group, all except Jack, in a dense almost blinding fog. As the explosion spreads the fog solidifies against it, in seconds the barrier breaks , only to reform again and again repeating doing this over and over*  

HomacXross7
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:41 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

"S*&^T!!!"
"What POWER!!!"
*He thinks to himself.*

Sha watches the hastily erected barrier as the explosion reached them. "That should have been me. I could have stopped that. I know I would have... He faced Aidar. "Why did you send Mina after me when I forbade it? Why did you let the real enemy win?"

"Zudhred be nae enemy of mine, but a rival!"
*Aidar says as he watches his wall of ice crumble.*
"S&^%T, S&^%T, S&^%T!!!"
*Aidar curses as he then erects a wall of fire.*
"Tyrius be the only real enemy, and far more powerful, despite Zudhred's bravado. At this moment, Zudhred, be our ally, it may be an uneasy truce, bu he be our ally, non the less! He also be the only thin keepin Erinys in check! If this attack o his should fail and Zudhred, fall, I will di everythin Ah can tae protect him! ye may nae understand it, bu he be family!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:57 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

"S*&^T!!!"
"What POWER!!!"
*He thinks to himself.*

"S&^%T, S&^%T, S&^%T!!!"
"Tyrius be the only real enemy, and far more powerful, despite Zudhred's bravado. At this moment, Zudhred, be our ally, it may be an uneasy truce, bu he be our ally, non the less! He also be the only thin keepin Erinys in check! If this attack o his should fail and Zudhred, fall, I will di everythin Ah can tae protect him! ye may nae understand it, bu he be family!"

Sha looked at him incredulously. "Are you mad?!?! Look at him? He's like a rabid animal! He's driven mad with grief and vengeance. He's too dangerous to be left alive. Tyrius is your enemy...yours alone. You don't need to play second fiddle to Zudhred. You are the real leader here, not him or his crazy son." Sha put a hand on the hilts of his sword. "Why did you send Mina after me? I told you to go with the others and leave me."  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:09 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"S*&^T!!!"
"What POWER!!!"
*He thinks to himself.*

"S&^%T, S&^%T, S&^%T!!!"

Sha looked at him incredulously. "Are you mad?!?! Look at him? He's like a rabid animal! He's driven mad with grief and vengeance. He's too dangerous to be left alive. Tyrius is your enemy...yours alone. You don't need to play second fiddle to Zudhred. You are the real leader here, not him or his crazy son." Sha put a hand on the hilts of his sword. "Why did you send Mina after me? I told you to go with the others and leave me."

*Aidar looks at Sha, a surprised look in his lupine face.*
"Where di ye get that kind o judgement?"
*He asks in shock.*
"Aye, he be mad, nae insane, jus mad, an aye, he be grievous, bu, incase ye have nae been listenin tae wha he be sayin, he also has hope! Ah be watchin him and every move he made has been cunnin and calculatin, nae the actions o a lunitic."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:18 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"S*&^T!!!"
"What POWER!!!"
*He thinks to himself.*

"S&^%T, S&^%T, S&^%T!!!"

*He asks in shock.*
"Aye, he be mad, nae insane, jus mad, an aye, he be grievous, bu, incase ye have nae been listenin tae wha he be sayin, he also has hope! Ah be watchin him and every move he made has been cunnin and calculatin, nae the actions o a lunitic."

*The freezing explosion continues to expand, making it's way around the Burning Icewolf and Shard's barriers and passes the Darkhunters, leaving them unharmed and begins to erode away at the walls of the building, when it finally starts to let up and soon dies down. After the explosion has passed, The area where Tyrius was has been turned into a massive crater with a mushroom cloud rising from the center and the entire land is frozen. The entire front of the fence surrounding G-labs is now gone and the edge of the forest has been frozen and crumbled away. The wind howls, blowing a brief blizzard their way and the air is thick with snow and dust. Zudhred is no where to be seen.*  

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:23 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

"S&^%T, S&^%T, S&^%T!!!"

*He asks in shock.*

*The freezing explosion continues to expand, making it's way around the Burning Icewolf and Shard's barriers and passes the Darkhunters, leaving them unharmed and begins to erode away at the walls of the building, when it finally starts to let up and soon dies down. After the explosion has passed, The area where Tyrius was has been turned into a massive crater with a mushroom cloud rising from the center and the entire land is frozen. The entire front of the fence surrounding G-labs is now gone and the edge of the forest has been frozen and crumbled away. The wind howls, blowing a brief blizzard their way and the air is thick with snow and dust. Zudhred is no where to be seen.*

*Aidar wanders back out into the field, traversing deeper and deeper into the crater, looking around in disbelief.*
"Such destruction..."
*He says.*
"Ah really hope tha Tyrius was destroyed, if this will nae kill im, Ah fear nothin will..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:27 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*And with those words, Zudhred fires the red ball of highly compressed Lunar energy. It it strikes the area where Tyrius is groveling and turning pure ice-blue, it detonates on impact into an enormous explosion that begins to spread. It gets bigger, and bigger and makes it's way all the way over to G- Labs, rapidly approaching the Aidar and the rest of the Darkhunters.*

"S*&^T!!!"
"What POWER!!!"
*He thinks to himself.*

"S&^%T, S&^%T, S&^%T!!!"

*He asks in shock.*

"He's dangerous Aidar. Look at what he commanded his son to do. Kill anyone who tries to interfere. Then he says that once he is done with Tyrius, he's coming after you. Does that sound like sane and rational behavior. If he's family as you say, family do not hunt each other down and threaten each other with death. If he's marking you for death, he's marking us all. We're all guilty by association. It's not worth the risk to ally with someone like him. I say, we take out Zudhred first, then if Tyrius is still alive, we take him out too."  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:00 pm
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

"S&^%T, S&^%T, S&^%T!!!"

*He asks in shock.*

*Aidar wanders back out into the field, traversing deeper and deeper into the crater, looking around in disbelief.*
"Such destruction..."
*He says.*
"Ah really hope tha Tyrius was destroyed, if this will nae kill im, Ah fear nothin will..."

*Aileen follows after, now reverted back to her human form, her knives still in hand.*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:07 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

"S&^%T, S&^%T, S&^%T!!!"

*He asks in shock.*

"He's dangerous, Aidar. Look at what he commanded his son to do. Kill anyone who tries to interfere. Then he says that once he is done with Tyrius, he's coming after you. Does that sound like sane and ratio 4our timesnal behavior. If he's family as you say, family do not hunt each other down and threaten each other with death. If he's marking you for death, he's marking us all. We're all guilty by association. It's not worth the risk to ally with someone like him. I say, we take out Zudhred first, then if Tyrius is still alive, we take him out too."

*Aidar closes his now blue human eyes and shakes his head.*
"Ye di nae understand im."
*Aidar says.*
"He has a great respect fo strength, he will nae kill a strong opponent, like me. He only seeks tae dominate me, tae bend me tae his will... An, Ah can handle him. He's already challenged me three times an loss, an unlike Tyrius, Ah keep training... Ah can take him, if Ah have tae... Bu, Ah dinnae think tha will be necassary."
*Aidar then looks up.*
It appears tha Erinys saved the news reporter..."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:16 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

"S&^%T, S&^%T, S&^%T!!!"

*He asks in shock.*

"He's dangerous, Aidar. Look at what he commanded his son to do. Kill anyone who tries to interfere. Then he says that once he is done with Tyrius, he's coming after you. Does that sound like sane and ratio 4our timesnal behavior. If he's family as you say, family do not hunt each other down and threaten each other with death. If he's marking you for death, he's marking us all. We're all guilty by association. It's not worth the risk to ally with someone like him. I say, we take out Zudhred first, then if Tyrius is still alive, we take him out too."

*Aidar says.*
"He has a great respect fo strength, he will nae kill a strong opponent, like me. He only seeks tae dominate me, tae bend me tae his will... An, Ah can handle him. He's already challenged me three times an loss, an unlike Tyrius, Ah keep training... Ah can take him, if Ah have tae... Bu, Ah dinnae think tha will be necassary."
*Aidar then looks up.*

*Erinys descends from the sky and lands in front for them and setting the news reporter down on his feet, reverts to his normal form.*
"Like I said, I don't think I'll have to answer your question, it appears that my father has won..."
*Erinys then looks up, searching the skies for any sign of Zudhred.*

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:20 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

*He asks in shock.*

*Aidar says.*
*Aidar then looks up.*

*Erinys descends from the sky and lands in front for them and setting the news reporter down on his feet, reverts to his normal form.*
"Like I said, I don't think I'll have to answer your question, it appears that my father has won..."
*Erinys then looks up, searching the skies for any sign of Zudhred.*

*The reporter points his mic back to himself.*
"That may be, but I'm certain that inquiring minds still want to know, what would you have done, if King Zudhred had lost?"
*He then points his mic at Erinys.*  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:29 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

"S&^%T, S&^%T, S&^%T!!!"

*He asks in shock.*

*Aidar says.*
*Aidar then looks up.*

He wanted desperately to believe Aidar, after all the Icewolf had never lied to him, but the words of Zudhred and his son kept echoing in his head which brewed a fear that no words could allay. "You may be willing to take that risk, but I'm not." He then turned away and began to make his way back to the battlefield.  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games