Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 2:39 pm

Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Sabu collected his bag of supplies and took an inventory of it's contents. "Very short supply..." he said quietly to himself. He looked around the area at the chuunins gearing up to leave.
"Hey Hytoshi." he said, "I need someone to watch my back. You up for it?"
"Hey," siad Rio, "Could I travel with you guys? I could help with the supplies, my clan's at home in the woods and mountains."

((PS: 1400 post Snagged Sucka's!))

Sabu turned to Rio. "Sure, I don't see why not." Sabu tossed a small seed to Rio. "If we get seperated, plant this. It's a beacon."
"you have these too?" Rio asked as he, Sabu and Hytoshi made there way into the forest, "I thought only the hidden Ash had specially treated seeds. Anyway, i can handle getting our names on the point in the air, does anyone have any ideas about the fire ringed one?"

"I should have that one covered." Sabu said at they walked, "It's quite hard for me to be damaged by fire. I should be able to get in there unharmed."
"i think we're going to need some faster transportation for this trip," Said Rio as they jumped throught the trees, "I can probably move better in the forest then you guys can, because it's where i grew up, but we can't split up if we don't need to, so can either of you summon?"
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 2:42 pm

Kai checked the chuunins weapons and disappeared after finishing. Kai reappeared shortly jumping across the tree line observing chuunins from a distance.

Kai Hyugiha

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:12 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Sabu collected his bag of supplies and took an inventory of it's contents. "Very short supply..." he said quietly to himself. He looked around the area at the chuunins gearing up to leave.
"Hey," siad Rio, "Could I travel with you guys? I could help with the supplies, my clan's at home in the woods and mountains."

Sabu turned to Rio. "Sure, I don't see why not." Sabu tossed a small seed to Rio. "If we get seperated, plant this. It's a beacon."
"you have these too?" Rio asked as he, Sabu and Hytoshi made there way into the forest, "I thought only the hidden Ash had specially treated seeds. Anyway, i can handle getting our names on the point in the air, does anyone have any ideas about the fire ringed one?"

"I should have that one covered." Sabu said at they walked, "It's quite hard for me to be damaged by fire. I should be able to get in there unharmed."
"i think we're going to need some faster transportation for this trip," Said Rio as they jumped throught the trees, "I can probably move better in the forest then you guys can, because it's where i grew up, but we can't split up if we don't need to, so can either of you summon?"

Sabu never had the knack of summoning like Chiyo did. "No." he said.
Sabu smirked at Rio's comment of moving through the forest. If it had to do with vegetation, odds are Sabu exceled at it.
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:25 pm

Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

Sabu smirked at Rio's comment of moving through the forest. If it had to do with vegetation, odds are Sabu exceled at it.
"Well, i have something for us," Rio said as he made hand seals and placed his hand down on a thick tree brach, summoning runes spreading as he did. "Summon ninjutsu! Bear!" In a puff of smoke, a bipedal bear only about 1.5 time the size of a regular grizzly appeared in front of Rio. The bear had armor on it's limbs, and spike brass knuckles on his fist, as well a long metal claws on top of his already long, wickedly curved claws. "Meet Assaiki. He's been with my family for years, one of the medium summons, and he's got a good pace, so we can save or energy for later, when we'll really need it. Hop on, he won't bite"

liz_bliz_inc

m00nPanda

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:44 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

"Well, i have something for us," Rio said as he made hand seals and placed his hand down on a thick tree brach, summoning runes spreading as he did. "Summon ninjutsu! Bear!" In a puff of smoke, a bipedal bear only about 1.5 time the size of a regular grizzly appeared in front of Rio. The bear had armor on it's limbs, and spike brass knuckles on his fist, as well a long metal claws on top of his already long, wickedly curved claws. "Meet Assaiki. He's been with my family for years, one of the medium summons, and he's got a good pace, so we can save or energy for later, when we'll really need it. Hop on, he won't bite"
"Whoa! Nice bear!" Hytoshi said surprised. He jumped on the bear. "Sweet!"
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:56 pm

Sabu bowed to Assaiki. "Greetings." He climbed up onto the bear's left shoulder and waited.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:57 pm

As Hytoshi got on the bear's shoulder, Rio jumped up and straddled the bear's thick neck. "Good to see you again kid," the bear said with it's deep ruff voice, "Iris-chan told me you had been working on summoning more of my kin." "It's good to see you again too Assaiki-sama, lets go" Rio said pointed in the direction of the point that he would be putting the names of his allies on first.
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:33 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
As Hytoshi got on the bear's shoulder, Rio jumped up and straddled the bear's thick neck. "Good to see you again kid," the bear said with it's deep ruff voice, "Iris-chan told me you had been working on summoning more of my kin." "It's good to see you again too Assaiki-sama," Rio said as he looked at Sabu, "Are you getting on?"

((What? Did you not read my post?))

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

m00nPanda

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:50 pm

Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
As Hytoshi got on the bear's shoulder, Rio jumped up and straddled the bear's thick neck. "Good to see you again kid," the bear said with it's deep ruff voice, "Iris-chan told me you had been working on summoning more of my kin." "It's good to see you again too Assaiki-sama," Rio said as he looked at Sabu, "Are you getting on?"

eek
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:51 pm

Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

[damnit, sorry,sooooo tired, missed the post]

liz_bliz_inc

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:53 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

[fixed it, sorry again]
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:58 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

[fixed it, sorry again]

(No problem ;p ))

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 3:38 am

Kai sat on top of a high tree watching Rio and the others whilst eating some ramen. "This is going to be interesting." Kai thought taking a sip of his green tea. Kai finsihed drinking his green tea and eating his ramen. Kai then sealed them back into one of his scrolls.
Kai started jumping along the top of the tree line.
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 4:43 am

Kai Hyugiha
Kai sat on top of a high tree watching Rio and the others whilst eating some ramen. "This is going to be interesting." Kai thought taking a sip of his green tea. Kai finsihed drinking his green tea and eating his ramen. Kai then sealed them back into one of his scrolls.

((Did Kai have so much time on his hands that he created a jutsu for making ramen and green tea? xd ))

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 4:53 am

Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha

((Did Kai have so much time on his hands that he created a jutsu for making ramen and green tea? xd ))
((Kai keeps all his equipment and supplies inside scrolls. hence why ke came of the boat wearing a special vest housing alot of scrolls.))
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games