Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrabappleRed

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:23 am
Honh
They look like they're ready to fight too, hehehehe. Actually, I'd really like to see them fight, see what new moves they came up with if they had any. Two years is a long time, I'm hopeful. cool

Me too. Originaly, they were the group where we got to see their teamwork in action the most. The others either weren't on sceen enough to see it (like Team Gai), or seemed to be poorly balanced (Like Team Kakashi). But InoShikaCho seemed to work together really well. It'll be neat to see how far they've come.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:08 pm
CrabappleRed
Honh
They look like they're ready to fight too, hehehehe. Actually, I'd really like to see them fight, see what new moves they came up with if they had any. Two years is a long time, I'm hopeful. cool

Me too. Originaly, they were the group where we got to see their teamwork in action the most. The others either weren't on sceen enough to see it (like Team Gai), or seemed to be poorly balanced (Like Team Kakashi). But InoShikaCho seemed to work together really well. It'll be neat to see how far they've come.
I wonder what Shikamaru's new (and beautiful *drool*) belt is for.

I want to see Ino's new techniques. gonk Really bad. We've seen the other two fight a little.  

Syndactyly

Eyutins

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:14 pm
i bet ive only seen like 50 episodes... how come u all have seen like a hundered?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:17 pm
Eyutins
i bet ive only seen like 50 episodes... how come u all have seen like a hundered?
I've only seen episodes 1-18. xd  

Syndactyly

Honh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:53 pm
I don't know about you, but I watch the japanese stuff online. However, I think once Google bought YouTube, the days where we see Naruto online is starting to thin out crying . However, I do keep up with the mangascans too. Heh, I think if you're a real fan, I think I'm sounding like a jerk so please forgive me, one should try and keep updated with the going ons with the manga at least.

Anyway, back to ShikaInoCho team, I agree, they seem to be the most compatable and have shown more teamwork than the other teams. Heh, wouldn't be surprise if they actually beat those two Akatsuki by themselves...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:56 am
Honh
I don't know about you, but I watch the japanese stuff online. However, I think once Google bought YouTube, the days where we see Naruto online is starting to thin out crying . However, I do keep up with the mangascans too. Heh, I think if you're a real fan, I think I'm sounding like a jerk so please forgive me, one should try and keep updated with the going ons with the manga at least.

Anyway, back to ShikaInoCho team, I agree, they seem to be the most compatable and have shown more teamwork than the other teams. Heh, wouldn't be surprise if they actually beat those two Akatsuki by themselves...
Not really. They're all still there.
I read the manga up to date. But I don't think that makes someone a, "real" fan. Some people don't have internet, the time, the right speed of computer, or the knowledge to access the manga scans. And most people can't read the Japanese, period. I can read some of it. But I seriously don't think that merits a, "true" fan. It just shows how obsessive someone is.  

Syndactyly

Honh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:36 am
You call it obsessivness, I call it fandom mad :p: But I you are right nonetheless. I take back my statement. Hope I didn't offend anyone...>_> <_< If I did, I'm sorry.

Anywho, how about 'em Naruto fan's eh? [My attempt to change the subject as failed..nor my attempt to be funny *hangs head down*]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:31 am
argh, stupid lack of translations!  

liz_bliz_inc

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:22 pm
So what about Tsunade's power? She doesn't seem to have very good control over her little army there.

On that note, they should stop relying on Naruto for everything.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:26 pm
Honh
You call it obsessivness, I call it fandom mad :p: But I you are right nonetheless. I take back my statement. Hope I didn't offend anyone...>_> <_< If I did, I'm sorry.

Anywho, how about 'em Naruto fan's eh? [My attempt to change the subject as failed..nor my attempt to be funny *hangs head down*]
I don't think anyone was offended. I just think time, money, etc has little to do with it. Not everyone has the skills, knowledge or money (for internet) to access such. But they may love it equally. razz

@ Verd: Tsunade should've kicked Shikamaru's a** and said, "too bad." Now we're looking out for more casualties. She let 3 emotional students and an injured teacher go out on a rampage. Way to go. gonk  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:37 pm
Maybe she was drunk.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:25 pm
Captain Verd
Maybe she was drunk.
That would be hilarious.

"Ahahah... hic. Yeah, sexy. I'm talkin' to you. *points to Chouji* You guys can go... As long as this one dances first. ;o"  

Syndactyly

Honh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:40 pm
Captain Verd
So what about Tsunade's power? She doesn't seem to have very good control over her little army there.

rofl Huh, well maybe she doesn't know? Hehehe, but you know, we haven't seen her drunk lately...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:39 pm
yeah i am up to 180 ha does anyone know how high does the naruto episodes go up and when does the two year skip thing takes back . also three more things

1st. thing is do hinta and naruto get together

2nd. what episode does naruto the movie take place ( like between whta)

3rd. how has ssen episode 80 hokage battle awsome biggrin

pm me for hte answers plz.  

shadow emperor

Uchiha Kagai

Invisible Gaian

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:35 pm
Honh
Captain Verd

rofl Huh, well maybe she doesn't know? Hehehe, but you know, we haven't seen her drunk lately...
No thanks to Shizune.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games