Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shixam

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:31 pm
Tawnybmw12
No, I haven't read any of his books. What are they about?

Her books about clans of cats who live the wild. They're pretty good. I have a roleplay about the series.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:40 pm
Hi, Im Raiu-chan. I joined this rp like three days ago, but I was grounded. So, now I'm introducing myself. I like roleplaying, writing, and reading above all. The only thing surpassing those things are my obsession for awesome villians. Sorry, I'm not much a fan for heroes. Add me if you want a friend.  

Raiu-chan the weirdo

Crimson Blade Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:47 pm
Raiu-chan the weirdo
Hi, Im Raiu-chan. I joined this rp like three days ago, but I was grounded. So, now I'm introducing myself. I like roleplaying, writing, and reading above all. The only thing surpassing those things are my obsession for awesome villians. Sorry, I'm not much a fan for heroes. Add me if you want a friend.
coolness  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:38 pm
Hiya peeps! Messa is Qrinta. ^_^ I'm addicted to reading, roleplaying, and chocolate milk. And have a tendency to go to extremes with my posts, very short and very long. razz And I am overly shy. Go me!

LEGOs rule! rofl  

Qrinta

Friendly Fairy

37,250 Points
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100

Kind Stranger

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:38 pm
@_ Legos... O_O  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:15 pm
Yo!
Just joined, thought I'd drop in to introduce myself. I am, as you can see, SiberDrac, and I generally just drop the suffix for my character in RPs, short stories, whatever. I dunno, what else is there to say?
RP-ing is not my greatest forte, 'cause I'm used to controlling the whole scene, instead of one character and his/her immediate surroundings. I tried once before, and it worked for a little while, at least. My character is generally what I consider the ideal persona- dark, vaguely mysterious, extremely sardonic, academic, quiet, and observant. I'm not so good at writing bright characters- I pigeonhole them every time.
So, probably more information than you needed or wanted, but here I am, and I look forward to joining an RP here soon.  

SiberDrac

Falmosta

The Committee Staff Guildsman

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:02 am
They Call me Cellos, Keita, Gunther, Regulis, Fal (for short) or just plan Falmosta. I'm a 2 year gaian rper. As for the rp's I do, I have a few offsit rps such as Zoids Chaotic Century style rp and a Naruto rp. If you want details on those feel free to ask me.

As for what I rp. I tend to enjoy RPing drifter characters. What I mean by that are characters that a lost in the dark but eventually come to the light, or character that tend to keep changing sides for presonal gain.

I Can play major villains but I don't do this very often.

Some of my character powers often used by me is a Skill called Iononic fabircation *trade marked to me souly becuase it's my original idea.* But if you want to use it just give me credit and get permission form me becuase it has it's limits depending on the rp.

My favorite kind rp is are original one.

I have lead sereavl rps in my "career" and co-lead as well.

I mostly do semi lit rps.

Well that's about it So yeah,

Oh and I'm Gaia's biggest Rave master fan!

EXPLOSION! ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:18 am
iNob
Kyu Kohana
Versi Crestfold
iNob
Is it just me, or do other people dislike the fact that when you get a P-Mail (Private Message) you don't get any noticeable notification?
It would be nice if you still got a bubble.
Anyone else notice this?

iNob=the only one to actually use this topic the way it's supposed to be used xd Keep on truckin' there iNob.

Anyways, yeah I kinda noticed it. It annoyed me at first, but then I just got used to it and now it's just a habit to look up at my mail.
-uses this topic the way it's supposed to be used-

Well I didn't realize it was okay since everyone else was introducing themselves first. xDD And no one was really creating conversation. @o@ But uh.. Whatever.

And lots of people dislike the fact. If you were a GCDer you'd realize that lots of people complain about it. xD

The GCD scares me...
O.O
I usually just happen upon a thread somehow and then spend all my life on it.
x3

@Versi:
I'm starting a one guild revolution and random chatter is just a perk.
Soon this guild will be overrun with randomosity and stuperification!
Oh yeah!

(This is just a cover up to make everyone go the the writing sub-forum, the best sub-forum in the guild! You all must obey!)
xd
I don't bother with anything outside the guilds, most of it's not worth my time. Usually. I'd go out there but y'know, to many people with their ideals out there. Dictatorship FTW!

iNob ish dedicatedededed....ed.
Aww yeah.

Oh really? Revolution, eh? Viva la Revolution!.. I'd use the little squiggles but I can't remember the numbers to get them. sweatdrop Everyone is soo.. not going to ignore the Writer's sub-forum now!

*Cough*...

This was quite late.. ninja

Versi Crestfold

dishdish

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:40 am
The name's Ryn. I RP a lot, mostly multiple paragraph third person type stuff xD have yet to look at the RP's here, but I'll probably find something fun ^.^ I've also done stuff not on the internet, like LARP's or Dungeons and Dragons, which can be a lot of fun as well.
Anyway, hope I'm not too much of a disruption in the guild xD can't wait to start RPing!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:55 am
D and D... eh. Ever do a Dice and stats RP in person, Ryn?  

Falmosta

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200

hanse islanson

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:59 am
Hi, my name is shawn, i live in Kentucky and hope to have a lot of fun with you guys and gals.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:01 am
hanse islanson
Hi, my name is shawn, i live in Kentucky and hope to have a lot of fun with you guys and gals.
Kentucky Eh. WV is what is for me. Being a college student has it's perks to.  

Falmosta

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200

ckatjunior

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:03 am
hi my zeroultima , most just call me zero im new to the guild just got in this morning  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:07 am
Welcome Zero. Come in stay a while grabbed some Beverage's. Everyone will welocme you here nicely I believe.  

Falmosta

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200

Linx_2000

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:56 am
Hey guys, I applied last night and checked a few minutes ago and realised I got accepted! I started Rp'ing recently wiht frineds on another game I play and just got hooked. I also do table top Rp's like D&D and so on, I also really enjoy my video games, don't get me wrong though, I'm still sporty! Oh, and before I forget, call me Linx!  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games