Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The AFG Official Monthly Collectible's Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:49 pm
I am usually not this disappointed in the MC's. War of the Warlords I can use for a few costume ideas, but nothing for casual dress. About the only thing I like about The Lusty Scoundrel is the hair, the rest is pretty lame.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:15 pm
No no no! Dangit Gaia! I want them both! Blarg! I have enough for one though, so I'll have to pick one of them... Then again, the warlards one...I kinda really only want the Napoleon hat out of it, and maybe the Vlad outfit. I think I can do without them though, since I can only make use of the Napoleon Hat with a few items and that's really about it.

So... Since the market has 'em priced around 13,600 - 13,800, would anyone be willing to part with their lust for 13,700? sweatdrop  

Garek Maxwell

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:27 pm
Trust me when I say that the Warlord's item is a better choice than the Lustful Scoundrel.

If you must spend your gold, spend it on the Warlord.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:34 pm
CoffeeFox
Trust me when I say that the Warlord's item is a better choice than the Lustful Scoundrel.

If you must spend your gold, spend it on the Warlord.

Yeah, but I can't use most of the items in the Warlord thing. I don't have any clothes to match with the styles. At least with the lusty one I can do something with it... Plus, I LOVE the background.... and you can never have too many men at your side. heart

Believe me, I'd like to have them both, but I just don't have the money. ...I DO have old santa boxes that I give away, but no one seems ot want them, even though they do nothing but go up in price. neutral

Edit: Nevermind. I'll just buy it off the market. Seems Cheaper in the end.  

Garek Maxwell

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:43 pm
Honestly, the woman in the Lusty Scoundrel scares me. >_>
But I did manage to put together something pretty with the hair. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:14 pm
And people said the item sucks... I look just like one of those creepy a** dolls you want to lock up before you go to sleep... With their glassy stare...always watching...waiting... You KNOW they move, you just know it! I'm not crazy, damnit! They're coming for me! gonk  

Garek Maxwell

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:46 pm
It finally looks like gaia is going to let us strip. I hope they give us poles and fancy lights to set the mood! biggrin

(Though I'm saving up a lil' in case it just happens to turn out it's a werewolf item... ninja Doubt it, but I am SO getting me one if it is...)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:56 am
I'm thinking it's going to be a skin item of some sort, or perhaps a item related to souls or spirits. But that's just me.

Just 2+ hours until they open!  

FogSage

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:15 pm
Oh God, not again. Not more sucky items.

I'm completely dismissing Super Powers. Honestly, first three poses all the same, save for differences in color, and the next two is a different pose, but it's the same palette-swapping bullshit. Give me a effing break already. The whole Dragon Ball Z thing is starting to piss me off too: first the Head Case and now this? Screw that.

I'm getting two Red Riding Hoods just the the hell of it. It's at least halfway decent. The axe is quite nice, actually, much nicer than the one the Death Whisper gave us.

Why even make MC's any longer? You're failing massively at it, Gaia. Have you SEEN what they're going for? Eight thousand gold a letter, and a bit less for the items inside it? That's beyond pathetic. You should be ashamed that your evolving items are hundreds of times more interesting and valuable than the muck you give us on the eighth of the month.

Gaia? Monthly Collectibles: Ur doin it wrong.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:50 pm
FogSage
Oh God, not again. Not more sucky items.

I'm completely dismissing Super Powers. Honestly, first three poses all the same, save for differences in color, and the next two is a different pose, but it's the same palette-swapping bullshit. Give me a effing break already. The whole Dragon Ball Z thing is starting to piss me off too: first the Head Case and now this? Screw that.

I'm getting two Red Riding Hoods just the the hell of it. It's at least halfway decent. The axe is quite nice, actually, much nicer than the one the Death Whisper gave us.

Why even make MC's any longer? You're failing massively at it, Gaia. Have you SEEN what they're going for? Eight thousand gold a letter, and a bit less for the items inside it? That's beyond pathetic. You should be ashamed that your evolving items are hundreds of times more interesting and valuable than the muck you give us on the eighth of the month.

Gaia? Monthly Collectibles: Ur doin it wrong.

Thats pretty much the nail on the head, EI's are the new MCs. Gaia sees more money in theses EIs that cost 5-10 bucks where a letter is only 2.50. So they put more work into it, they evolve better, a whole lot.
I think the big problem right now on this string of MCs is they're appeasing to too many cosplay ideas and not doing good standalone items anymore.
All that aside, I kinda want one riding hood cloak for the sake of the Gulp wolf cloak pose, heh.  

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:51 pm
Supers Powers is not doing a lot for me, but there is some potential for Red Riding Hood. Enjoying the background.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:29 pm
FINALLY. Some good items for once!

Despite not having a ton of poses, I like the Dreamer's Dust. The background is just gorgeous, as well as the little butterflies and the hourglass.

The Kong Sang Scarf is a nice alternative to the Chyaku Norisu Scarf. In fact, I much prefer it to the CN Scarf, merely because of the poses.

Anyway, who was this Kong Sang? Is the Scarf based on an actual stunt man?  

FogSage

Pyro-Mas

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:14 pm
While neither one of this months items appeal to me much, I'm glad that they've come out with some nice ones. It's been a while. Man, I wish that the Chyuk Norisu Scarf had a pose that made it look like it had hands/claws... The Kong Sang Scarf does remind me of the head dressing that the titular character in the upcoming Prince of Persia games wears, especially if it had some more orange in it.
New PoP Artwork

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:50 pm
Oh man, I really wish I had some extra gold right now lol. I want two of those letters >:  

Alektorphobia

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:57 pm
I'm not that impressed with the scarf, but I really like that Dreamer's Dust. The giant hourglass is pretty cool, as is the hourglass "light". :3  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games