Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:25 pm

((Besides, Im not to sure when or how I will reply to the PMs, so no point in slowing the main thing down. Were so close to page 100 you guys whee ))

The lights never seemed to flicker back on, leaving the room in a now still silence. Both of the boys now covered in a large blanket, causing their bodies to perspire in greater amounts. Mokuba was left slightly breathless as he panted softly. One arm was snaked around Yugi, holding him near, that was a sensation to remember. His body was drained, yet he could not hold back a smile from his lips. Thin strans layed glued to his face from the greedy liquid that held them in place. Though the room was filled to the top with a musky heat and sticky no matter where you lay, it was rather confortable and soothing.

"That...was awsome.." he whispered with a chuckle tickling his vocal cords.

Outside, the storm seemed to become hushed as time passed. The heavens seemed to be staying silent in awe of the twos passion. Not even god himself could look down upon their love in his eyes. His own eyes closed softly as his breathing became settled in time. He could barely move, it seemed all of his energy was shot into Yugi in their hour of passion. Mokubas foot seemed to be teasing Yugis in a battle of dominance under the covers. Their time together seemed to allow him to let loose. It made him forget all about the current events. He forgot about Yami, about Seto, about Kane..everything. It was only him and Yugi at this point.

But with thought, everything came back. His eyes opened, now in a troubled gaze to the ceiling. Seto came back, haunting his thoughts though it was no longer due to passion. Yugi seemed to have filled that void, then what could it possibly be? Unless..like Kane, he was angry with Seto. Maybe his jealousy had still not subsided, of course it didn't, he could still feel Kanes presence. And Gozaburo still haunted his memories, leaving both the past and present tainted. Without leaving the ceiling, Mokuba took his attention back to Yugi.

"Yugi...do you have any pictures of Yami by any chance..any I could..have?" he asked.

His voice seemed to break as he spoke, falling off tempo. This issue with himself had to be solved. He wanted he and his brother to be close like they had been. No, not like before, he wanted them to become closer. He wanted to gossip about their lovers to each other, talk about their love and life issues. Hug openly without feeling awkward. All the things brothers did, without this jealous hate.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:14 am
Yuugi's eyes opened slighly and grinned when he felt and heard Mokuba chuckling. He was dead tired from all that had happened that day...all of the running around in the mansion, all of the emotional stress, and now what they'd just done. He was right though, Yuugi's never felt such a high in his entire life.

He felt Mokuba's foot moving against his own and released his own laugh because it tickled slightly. "Are you playing footsie with me?" he whispered into Mokuba's ear. He was going to kiss him but Mokuba looked up at the ceiling. He probably didn't realized that Yuugi was about to try for it, so he just rested his head back onto Mokuba's shoulder. Almost about to fall asleep, Mokuba's voice opened his eyes one last time.

"Pictures?" he echoed softly, feeling a little confused. Didn't Mokuba just sleep with Yuugi? Why did he want a picture of Yami? "Well, I'm sure... why do d'you want..." he trailed off because he could hear the phone ringing downstairs again. He remembered earlier that the phone had rung. He thought that if it were seto, and it was important, that he'd call back later. "Oh, god!" he said aloud, grabbing some of the covers and moving them so that he could run downstairs. He wondered if Seto had called while he and Mokuba were busy.

Suddenly, he was wide awake. Was Yami going to be okay now? Did he wake up? Yuugi had to know. The soreness hadn't begun to kick in as much yet, so he was still fairly agile. The only thing he didn't realize though, was that he still wasn't wearing any clothing as he ran out of the room.

When he got downstairs he grabbed the phone before even going behind the counter. "Hello!?" he said quickly in a loud whisper. He wasn't sure why he was whispering--he knew that Mokuba was awake... "Seto, is that you!? What's going on?"  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:00 am
Seto heard Yugi pick up, and realized he should tell what he just heard.
He wasn't much of a 'comforter' when it came to things like this... Not that he had been through a lot of them or something. "He's dying." he said, making it sound like it was * nothing but a careless statement.
He remained on the phone for about a second, and then hung up. He had nothing to add, Yugi knew now.

Just as that got through in his head, that damn message, that stupid little fact that would change entire lifes, he realized this wasn't something he could fight. He crossed his arms in front of his face, trying to stop himself from crying. It was no use though. He sat back down on the chair he sat on earlier, and lay his upper body on the sheets next to Yami.
And yes, he cried.

(*advertizing Space started playing just there. ;-; )  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:12 am
Yami was just...existing in a shocked kind of stupor. He was dying? that kinda made a little bit of sense then... He was having an out-of-body-experience, then, right? Thats why he wasn't in the body that was laying on the bed. But... He was dying?

A soft beep showed that Seto had hung up the phone. He saw Seto cross his arms. The phone wasn't even put down. He was still holding it. He watched in silence as Seto spread himself next to his body. He couldn't see him crying, but he could hear soft sounds comming from the other, and the way his shoulders shook ever so gently...he knew that he was.

He'd never seen Seto cry before that day, let alone show any emotion other than being completely serious about everything. Right now he was laying next to him--crying because of him. Because he was dying. Yami would have given anything to be able to touch him--to hug him, speak to him--anything...but he couldn't because he didn't have a body.

Once he was dead though, he realized that he'd never be able to touch him again. He thought back to what had happened the first time they'd been together. The feel of Seto's skin on his was... He didn't want to die, he realized. He just couldn't. He hated seeing Seto like this, he only wanted him to be happy...he wanted to be happy.

He moved over to where Seto was laying next to him. He put his hand on Seto's back--it bured. He touched his own body--it felt cold...like death... He closed his eyes and swallowed. The idea of not being ever able to touch or feel Seto's warmth was even more scary than the shadow realm at this point. He wasn't sure if it would work, but he figured that he'd at least give it a try.

Very carefully, he moved up onto the bed entirely and layed down, taking the position of his dying torso. Immediately, he felt drained of all of his energy. His already blury vision began to get dark, and he felt very cold. Before his eyes closed one last time though, he was able to get one last look at Seto. His last thought was hoping that when he opened his eyes again, he'd see his face.

(he's not dead, he just merged with his comatized self.)  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:45 pm

Mokuba looked at Yugi, was Yugi upset by the question? He did not seem like it, but for some reason Mokuba could feel the disconfort of his question. Was that normal, knowing what the other felt and thought, was that love? Sure Mokuba knew what Seto felt and thought, but that seemed different then Yugi. It was true then, he was in love with Yugi and not his brother. This was a great relief for him to know this. Before he could answer Yugi, a small ringing seemed to fill the room. It was very faint but none the less exisitant. And in a flash, Yugi was off.

Remaining in bed dumbstruck as he watched the nude boy run out of the room. He seemed to get nervous, even if they were the only ones there it felt like Yugis parents were near. He wondered why Yugi was so hurried to reach the phone. Usually after what had just got done, one would not want to move from their spot. Still with the look of confusion, Mokuba hurried after his love. He left the covers behind, not afraid to go out in the nude. Besides, the call seemed rather ergent. It may have been Seto calling them.

Once he reached the liviing room, he got to Yugi when the phone was already off the hook. He heard Yugi talk into it, then there was silence. Without a word Mokuba stood there, soon hearing the busy tone on the phone. His gaze turned concerned as Yugi remained in silence. Slowly he made his way to Yugi, placing a hand on his shoulder gently.

"Yugi...Yugi whats wrong?" he whispered with a worried tone.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:13 pm
Yuugi was standing behind the counter now, both hands were holding the reciever to his ear. It seemed like he was staring at the register. In reality, the register just happened to be where his eyes were staring. He wasn't even seeing the hunk of metal. Did he just hear what he thought he'd heard? No... it couldn't be... Yami was supposed to be alright... But seto had said... "Hello....?" he asked again. The phone was ringing in his ear. He'd been standing there so long that a familliar voice came into his ear. "If you'd like to make a call, please hang up and try again. If you need help, please dial your operator." Seto had just hung up on him? Just like that? He had so many questions racing through his head right now. It had certainly sounded like seto... But it'd sounded so much like the normal seto, Yuugi was having trouble believing that it was him.

He looked at the reciever, as if expecting it to do something to help the situation. How could he just...say that? he wondered. Yami's dying? that just... that just can't be right! he's just in a coma...he's going to wake up! He's GOT to! Slowly, he replaced the reciever on the hook. Was Yami taking his last gasping breath at that exact second? Or was it going to be a painful and gradual death? Yuugi had no idea, Seto had hung up on him, and he didn't have his cell phone number.

His breathing began to pick up as he began to believe what Seto had told him. He hadn't even heard Mokuba enter the room, and jumped when he felt his hand on his shoulder. "Yuugi...Yuugi, what's wrong?" When he saw the other boy's worried expression and heard the care in his voice, he just lost it. He turned around and burried his head into Mokuba's neck, hoping to find some sort of confort there.

Them being both still not wearing any clothing reminded him of what they'd just done. He couldn't help but think to himself, Yami was dying, and I was having sex! This thought made him feel even worse though, and he began to sob as if Yami was already dead. I should have staid with him...I...I shouldn't have... he trailed off. He knew he wasn't making any sense. "He's... he's... Seto said that he's..."

Yuugi couldn't finish the word though. He only hoped that Mokuba would understand as he wrapped his arms around the other.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:41 pm

Mokubas eyes grew slightly as Yugi clung to him, not refusing the tears to fall. He looked at the boys hair as his head rested on his shoulder. Apart of him felt a little guilty as well, this was no time to make love. Yet it seemed to make the two of them loosen from all that has happened. Yugi..they both needed that to happen with each other. Soons his gaze softened again, wrapping his arms around Yugi holding him near. His fingers made there way through Yugis hair as he hushed him softly.

"It's not your fault..I'm not sure why, but you came with me to your house. Kane must have needed you. Or well..I must have needed you. But I'm sure we all could not have stayed, doctors are cruel like that. Not to mention Seto would have not wanted to leave Yami anyway. Dont feel bad Yugi." he whispered in a hush tone.

After that had been said, allowing Yugi to cry, Yugi told him what had been said on the phone. Well, he tried as best as he could, but Mokuba caught on to what Yugi was trying to say. His heart seemed to sink in his chest. Kane was the one that hated Yami, he had nothing but jealousy toward the man. And thanks to the treasure in his arms, that was not a option anymore. He was glad Seto was happy, and he wanted Yami to make his brother happy, but he was still mentally sick. With Kane still there, he knew he still had some hate for both of them, even if it was subconcious.

"I'm sorry for the loss..you may not believe it, but I'm sad too." Mokuba choked.

He believed his brother told Yugi that Yami had died, he did not know that he was only known to be dying. But either way, he still held Yugi close to him. He would be there to try and fill any holes made in Yugis heart. If this was the kind of love Seto felt for Yami and vise versa, then he would not want that to be destroyed. Both he and his brother needed happiness in their lives, they needed love. And he just wanted to be closer brothers then they had been, after he cured himself. But at the moment, he held Yugi close, giving all the love he could possibly give in their embrace.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:27 am
"We should... we should go and...and..." Yuugi stopped and took a few breaths before continuing. The tears were still flowing, but Mokuba holding him the ways he was helped him to calm down a little bit. Perhaps one of the less obvious reasons why he was upset about this was that he was afraid to be alone. Yami'd been with him for several years now, and had been there for him when his grandfather had died. Now, according to Seto, Yami was about to die as well. He still had someone though, Mokuba's care and sympathy reminded him of that.

"We should go and say our goodbyes before he...goes." He swallowed again but didn't move from Mokuba's embrace. It felt so relaxing to have someone else there in his time of need...someone who's shoulder could be used to cry on, someone who he could be standing there naked with, someone he could just be himself with...  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:29 am

Mokuba was releaved to find out that Yami had not been dead yet. But going to see him was another thing he wondered. He did not want to see his brother until he gave him the gift he planned to make for his special day. Mokuba had always been happy around both of their birthdays, and though Kane seemed to have wanted to split him up, he was going to try and prevent that. The thought of seeing Seto when they were not alright with each other like this was unbearable. He wanted to leave the present as a surprise for him for the next morning, along with something else as well.

"I dunno if I can go with you. Believe me its not that I dont care about Yami, its just that...well..I believe Seto still does not like me for the things Kane did. I'm afraid that if I see him, he will be cold, not to mention I dont want Kane to return. I think...Seto may tirgger my ulter ego..along with other things. For everyones happiness and mental health I should stay away. I know Kane hates Seto and Yami, the last thing I need for me to do is make Seto feel worse and get you upset for what Kane may say about Yami or his condition." he explained looking away.

He could only hope that Yugi would be alright with his decision, he seemed to be making a lot of people upset without meaning to. Besides, no offence to the others, but making up with his brother was the most important thing to him at the moment. He already found the love he had been searching for, even if it wasn't with an elder male business owner like he had grown a fancy for, it was still love. And he was not going to let Gozaburo win and give him the image of loving a CEO like he had been raped by. He refused to fall for Seto that way again, but he wanted to be closer as brothers. He hoped that Setos lover would not take all the time, but Kane was ready to hate all of them and kick Seto to the curb. He had to fix that, even if Kane had been there for him in the past, he had to let him go.

"I still need a picture of Yami, and I can explain why. You seemed unconfortable when I asked, I have no interest in Yami like I do you. I need it for..well..I gift I want to make for Seto. A gift for his birthday, I wanted it to be a surprise, but you should know. Since your giving me the picture for one, and I dont want you to feel threatend by him or anything." he explained.

After getting a picture, there was a lot more he needed to do before the sun would rise in the sky. He would be tired being awake before the sun, but he had to do this. Now that Yugi filled the love void Seto could not fill, he needed to get his mind back to Seto, to become closer as brothers then they had ever been before.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:50 pm
Yuugi was sad to hear that Mokuba didn't want to go with him, but he remembered what had happened the last time the four of them were together. He nodded into Mokuba's neck and pulled away from him so he could look at his face. He didn't want to tell him that Seto would forgive him, that everything would go completely smoothly...because he knew that it'd probably be a lie. He'd been with Mokuba once, and he didn't expect anything to change anything with Kane or what was happening at present. Mokuba looked remorseful, as if he wasn't happy about the situation either.

After hearing Mokuba lay things out the way he did, Yuugi found himself feeling stupid. "Oh," he said, "Okay... I just didn't know why you wanted a picture...That sounds like a realy cool idea, though!" tried to smile for Mokuba, but he was still just a little too upset. "That way he can have something to remember him by..." He wiped his eyes with his hand and looked back at Mokuba's shoulder where his head had been only seconds ago. "Hao, I'm sorry..." he chuckled when he saw his skin shining. He tried to dry Mokuba's shoulder of his tears with his hand like he had with his eyes, but instead only managed to smear the moisture around even more.

"When is his birthday...?" Yuugi asked, wondering when he should start browsing through photoalbums. He didn't realize it was that day.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:02 pm

Mokuba chuckled as Yugi tried to explain. And he knew the smile was fake, but he was not expecting much along those lines at the moment. Hearing Yugi saying it was something to remember him by made his gaze turn troubled. The gift was not suppose to be for a memory keepsake, it was suppose to be a picture for the present. He wanted to show Seto that he accepted Yami into their lives, even if apart of him did not think that way at all. Yami could not die, the present would mean nothing then. Suddenly he seemed to get a hopefully feeling, Yami had to pull through this, for his brothers sake.

But soon he could not hold back a chuckle from his throat at Yugis attempt to wipe the tears away. Spreading the gloss more along his shoulder, making it more wet with his lovers sadness. But it brought a smile to his face, he was just so adorable with his actions. With his apologizes for everything known to man, for everything he had done. Mokuba just held Yugis face as their eyes met. His eyes soft and half open, pupils sparkling in the moonlight that reflected from the window. Then his eyes grew sad at Yugis question. Technically it was now the twenty sixth of October, his brothers birthday had been the day before. A small sigh escaped before he answered.

"Yesturday...but with everything going on it sadly slipped my mind. Not a very happy birthday, but I figure this gift may also be a symbol of my apology as well as a late brithday gift. It's going to take a lot to fix what Kane has done to my brother, especially since he does not know whats wrong with me. I dunno if or when Seto will ever forgive me for all of this" he explained, his voice breaking.

Pushing the tears from his cheeks, not wanting to make Yugi feel worse then he already did. But he remembered getting hit, and now feeling as if he had deserved it. He was being a horrible brother, even without Kane. Though it seemed his alter ego had made the biggest of messes. Plastering on his own smile to Yugi, so not to make him feel worse, he brought up another subject.

"So where could I find a picture? You can just tell me where and I can go get it while you head to the hospital. Sorry I can't join you." he apologized once more.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:04 pm
Yuugi nodded and tried to think. To be honest, he didn't have very many pictures of Yami. He knew he had some, but they'd all been taken by his friends, and were mostly candids because Yami didn't like to pose to have his picture taken. Yuugi recalled him explaining to him once that it just felt odd to him to be standing or sitting silently, waiting for someone to move their finger. He smirked at the memory, remembering how he was able to get Yami to pose for him after Yami had explained why.

The very next day, he took a planned-candid of Yami. He did it while Yami was waiting for customers to come in on the sunday morning. Yuugi had been standing near the stairwell, and Yami had his chin in his hand, his eyes closed from getting up only moments before. Yuugi remembered saying Yami's name softly. Yami had looked up at him with a small grin, and Yuugi'd taken the picture. The more he thought about the picture, the more he thought that that would be the one that Mokuba needed.

True, it was his favorite picture of his Yami, but it was only that... a picture.
Yuugi knew that he'd remember Yami once he passed, and that he wouldn't need some photo to remind him what he looked like.

"Upstairs, in my desk... second drawer from the bottom on the left hand side... You'll see a bunch of random pictures---at the bottom is a larger manilla envelope... I think what you're looking for you'll find in there," he said. Then after a moment, as if he were following his own instructions in his mind, he nodded. Then his eyes widened and he looked at Mokuba, "Oh my god, I forgot that I have to go back up there anyhow to get dressed..." he laughed hollowly as the two began to go back upstairs. "Wow, how do you think they'd respond if I showed up with nothing on...?"  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:07 pm
((Sorry, Keigo! gonk I know we're continuing so that you can RP, but now that Yami's actually back in his body.. and the doctor can't come back at this point for this part of the RP...[*hint hint*]...and Yuugi isn't exactly there yet, I don't know what to do to try and help you get involved again until we get Yuugi to that hospital... gonk sorry!

And It's a good thing that we're continuing, because Inu? you're right. You're incredibly slow when it comes to RPing by PM. pirate ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:58 pm

((Yeah I know, besides that, I dunno what to say in it. I wanna make it good, but it wont come to me sweatdrop and now with school. But I will still try hard, but god, work and school, I had to get on at 9:30 my time, not long before I have to go to bed.))

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:39 am
(I don't mind, I'm just afraid that when there is a chance for me to reply, school will have started and I'll be stressing my head off and will only have time on weekends or something. stressed )  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games