Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:53 pm

Slighter stayed in his Human form and sighed has he sat down on the other side of the den, 'I see...." He mumbled has he laid down afterwards curling up in a ball.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:55 pm

Keara turned her head to watch him and smiled to herself as she rolled over onto her side.

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:00 pm

Slighter closed his eyes not paying attention to her has he yawned once again, 'Well I think I might just pass out now." He said has his head just fell flat against the soil underneath him.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:01 pm

She rolled her eyes and got on her hands and knees and crawled towards him a foot or two.

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:05 pm

Slighter could fell her getting close to him but being as tired as he was he merely lifted up his paw and then dropped it back down.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:08 pm

Keara took on her wolf form and pounced on him, growling savagely but playfully.

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:15 pm

Slighter looked up at her and smiled, 'may I help you?" he said has he growled deeply himself.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:19 pm

Her tail wagged and she pinned him there. "Maybe you can, maybe you can't."

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:26 pm

Slighter looked at her confused, "Come on now, I;m tired no riddles." He tried to fight her off but was to tired.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:28 pm

She licks his cheek and gets off him. Keara walks back to the back of the den and sits on her hunches her back to him.

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:30 pm

Slighter looked at her and crawled to her side still laying down, _You are one weird wolf you know that?" he asked her has he turned into his human form has he stayed on the ground now on his back.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:31 pm

"Your wierd yourself." Pokes him in the side gently with a paw and yawns still in her wolf form.

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:37 pm

Slighter looked at her and jumped up, 'really now!!" He said has he grabbed a hold of her and used her as a pillow, "Well now your my pillow." he said with a smirk.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:39 pm

Keara lays there and growls softly. "So be it." Her tone of voice had an uneasy sound to it but her tail was wagging slowly.

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:42 pm

Slighter closed her eyes once again has he crossed his arms over his chest. Yawning one more time before he fell asleep with the soothing sound of her growling.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games