Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:31 pm
Sora laughed softly as she shook her head, hearing Slighter mumble his replies to her. Then standing up she sat on Slighter's curled body and sighed, "Yup, a big fuzzy lump of a rock." She nodded her head as she flicked a peice of crimson hair behind her shoulder and looked down at Slighter, and patted his shoulder with her gloved hand. Then looking about her her hidden eyes looked at the trees, various plants, the sky then back at Slighter, "What shall we do? The day is stil young and you need to be doing something else besides.. sleeping." She grinned at him.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:30 pm
Slighter looked up at her and laughed some, "Yeah You have a point, Where to?" He asked her with a smiled has she squirmed some while she was still on top of him, "Why don't we go for a walk... or something or another." he said to her has he playfully rolled around while she was still ontop of him.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:35 pm
When he was rolling around she fell of him and landed on her butt on the grassy ground below her. Then looking at Slighter she nodded, "We shall take a walk then! That sounds good!" Then she stood up and brushed her kimono to rid the dirt and grass. Then she looked at Slighter and started to nudge him softly with her foot.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:47 pm
Slighter laughed and looked at her, "Now?" He said sarcastically has he got up and turned into his Human form once again, "Which way?" He asked her with a smile has he looked around.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:14 pm
Sora nodded and put her hand on her hip, "Yes now." She demanded playfully then looked around and shrugged, "Um.. um.. East!" She said pointing her finger at some large trees.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:26 pm
Slighter nodded has he looked east, "Alright then, lead the way." He said has he grabbed a holed of her hand and walked next to her. "How have you been?" He asked her has he looked around and noticed that some of the animals from before where still playing around in the distance.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:10 pm
Sora smiled when he took her hand as she looked at him. Starting to walk. "Didn't you already ask me that?" She chuckled softly and looked forward, "I have been well." She said nodding, "How have you been?" She asked looking at him.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:26 pm
Slighter laughed soflty, "yeah, I did..." she said to her. Following next to her, Slighter made every step count has he looked around and then at the path he was on, "I've been keeping myself busy." He said nodding.

Slighter
Captain

The Reality Key

Dapper Friend

4,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:02 pm
As Fayte walked into the clearing, he noticed two humans walking off. He decided to follow them, but he stayed in wolf form so that he could outrun them if they decided harm upon him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:45 pm
-Kiros limped into the clearing growling under his breath about annoying pups and egotistical donkeys and thorns. He found a shady spot underneath a tree and sat himself down,and went to licking and cleaning the minor wound on his heel.-  

The Cackling Crow

Aged Dog

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:27 am
Tanani walked through the forest as a human and sat down on a rock in the clearing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:44 pm
Seilene woke up, her blue eyes peered at her surrounding. Getting up, the leaves and dust rolled down her back causing her to sneeze. Shaking it off, she strecthed and walked around letting the circulation return to her body, "I slept for too long.." she yawned. Seilene finally sat down near the small clearings edge, wrapping her large tail around her feet and looking to the sky.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

The Cackling Crow

Aged Dog

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:14 pm
-Kiros sent Tanani a low 'stay away from me' warning growl as she passed him as a human while his furr pricked up on end. He got up and trotted away from her and trotted over to the fae that had just awakened. Better a wolf fae than a human one. Safety in numbers. He kept a wary gaze on Tanani as long as she was anywhere near him. His ears and furr stayed on end as he stayed close to the other wolfess and growled.- "I don't think I'm ever going to get used to that...."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:27 pm
Seilene blinked and looked at the male, tilting her head in slight curiousity, "Get use to what?" She asked calmly in her usual calm voice. Her blue eyes watched the new wolves as her left ear folded down neatly in two, leaving her other ear to stand perfectly straight.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

The Cackling Crow

Aged Dog

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:32 pm
"Seeing a human and knowing its a wolf, thats what....I've never liked humans. I'll tolerate wolven ones,but thats as far as I go......That and I already dislike that particular fae more than usual. Lousy first impressions on both our parts so to speak...Simply put,we greatly dislike each other. Or at least I'm assuming Its safe to say so."  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games