Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Night Surgeon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:42 am
Welcome, fresh blood!

Have a doughnut and enjoy your stay.

By the by, welcome to the guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:19 pm
NAME: Kimberly, but call me Kim
APPEARANCE: ......me......
FAV. BANDS: H.I.M, Linkin Park, Green Day, 3 Days Grace, and lots more.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: ......internat.....and well thats it other than being moody and random.
PERSONALITY: Wierd, Fun, Random, Moody, Crazy, and pretty much bored most of the time.
PET PEEVES: Stupid people, and people who think they're better than others.
LIKES/DISLIKES: internet/ no internet
REASON FOR JOINING:Because I would be goth in real-life if i had less caring parents, so I'm goth here on gaia and...yeah...

Aoi_xx

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:34 pm
welcome to the guild, and don;t let sirinstoy trick you, our cookies are better than his doughnuts.

*hands you a basket-o-cookies*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:18 pm

NAME: Siku Solveris (My OC. My real name? Too blah!)
APPEARANCE: Not as petite as I'd like, but okay enough, with brownish hair, blue eyes, and skin that doesn't get much or any sun.
FAV. BANDS: Linkin Park, Evanescence, Bon Jovi, Yoko Kanno (composer really but awesome work)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: RP, Art, historical romances, and mischievous mayhem to spice things up.
PERSONALITY: Easygoing with a tendency to withdraw at times, helpful yet occassionaly freakish.
PET PEEVES: Heaters that don't work in winter, hypocritical people.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like cookies wink I dislike cookies with walnuts.
REASON FOR JOINING: A haven and a place to gather with others who might be something like me. Because in the corporate world, I can't be the real me or I'd get fired, so online and at home are my refuges.

Sin_Lemonade

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:25 pm
Welcome to the got goth guild/family/group of silly people. *Hands you a basket of cookies* Feel free to wander about, and post on whatever strikes your fancy.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:27 pm
Mmm... *hefts up the basket of cookies, eyes sparkling* Thanks, Lurichan! I'll be back later, despite my nocturnal leanings I have a daytime job so I should get some rest now.  

Sin_Lemonade

Your Night Surgeon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:22 am
Welcome all of you fresh bloods! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Have a doughnut. They're superior to cookies.

*offers*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:53 am
NAME: Ari or Nikki, either or I will go by.
APPEARANCE: 5"7.5 brow-ish redish hair. No clue how you would describe my eyes, because they change depending on my mood. But the always have bits of gold and green in them.
FAV. BANDS: I'm an 80's nerd, but I like new stuff as well. Metallica, Motley Crue, The Cure, Mudvayne, Disturbed (I saw them live. Teh Awsomeness) Hinder (But not get stoned. I saw them live as well) The occasional Hawthorne Hights song (Homigosh! Someone will admit they listen to them!!!!!1 >< wink Alice Cooper, Errr. . . Alot more that I can't think of.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, All things 80's, My Friends, Gaia, Jpop/Rock, computer, and otherstyffies
PERSONALITY: I'm usually a very light hearted person, and I'm not much into arguing over an issue, though push my buttons, and I will start. I'm Bi-polar, so sometimes things set me off, and no, I don't take meds for it. Err, yeah. I hug people alot, for whatever reason, so hope you don't mind. o.O;
PET PEEVES: ppl dat t@1k 1Ik3 dis. . . The internet is just like your school, and I would hope you don't write like taht in school. Medication for so called "anti-social, depression, and other diseasses along those lines. Though I'll stay away from that debate.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Music, literate people, Intelligent conversations, or at leastSemi-intelligent ones.
REASON FOR JOINING: This guild looked neat and fun. I'm always up for a new experience.

ArieirnBloodmark

Tallallame

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:26 am
NAME: Mark, but feel free to call me whatever you want.
APPEARANCE: long-ish blonde hair, blue eyes, 5ft 3" tall. Average build. I'll post a piccy of myself, hang on.... User ImageThere we go. This is moi (sorry it's in black and white!)
FAV. BANDS: Within Temptation, The Cruxshadows, Evanescence, Norther. I like pretty much anything as long as it isn't rap, r&b, or anything remotely like that.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing, Reading, Gaming, Anime. I love writing, and have written countless hundreds of short stories and poems, and my favourite anime is Evangelion. I enjoy spending time with my friends and having good conversations, and meeting new people.
PERSONALITY: I enjoy talking to people and helping with problems, i'm a good listener and am almost always in a good mood. I guess. I'm bisexual, and hate homophobes, so i'll start ripping heads off if i see someone being discriminate to gay/lesbian or bi people.
PET PEEVES: homophobes, 'gansta' talk, people who tlk lyk dis.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like music, literate people, intelligent people, and i dont like bad food.
REASON FOR JOINING: This looks like a very good, nice guild, and i want to be around people who share the same interests as me and who i can have a good conversation with without being eaten alive.

Well, if i think of anything else worth knowing i'll update this post later biggrin
- Al7  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:35 am
Welcome to the new people. ^_^ I hope you find your stay enjoyable. *hands out cookie baskets*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ld_loz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:48 am
NAME: loz usally or lauren
APPEARANCE: um 5ft something dark brown hair with purple in at the minute and blue eyes
FAV. BANDS: AFI, aiden, Against me,alkaline trio, anti-flag, atreyu, a7x,bad religion, bleeding through, blink, bouncing soul, the clash, cold, CKY, comeback kid rise against im board of listing these so am gona stop now
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: music music music AFI, drawing, music, drawing anime, playing guitar, sleeping, making friends, going places, music ...and more
PERSONALITY: im pretty friendly BUT i moan alot, im hyper alot, i say stupid things and umm sometimes i can be funny smile board alot and kinda random
PET PEEVES: PpL wHo TypE lYk Dis...and people who think there better than everyone else
LIKES/DISLIKES: i like pickled onions and im obsessed with bats, and i dont like masks.
REASON FOR JOINING:the guild looked cool and i was board  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:58 am
Welcome to the guild, here's some cookies, and enjoy. ^_^ *hands over a cookie basket*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ArieirnBloodmark

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:04 pm
Thankies for the welcome! :: nibbles on cookie ::

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:23 pm
NAME: Josh Carr
APPEARANCE: Brown/blond hair, green eyes, 5'9", many people say Im cute.
FAV. BANDS: Malice mizer, nightwish, lacuna coil, HIM
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Bloody sex, drawing, poetry, and writing erotic novellas
PERSONALITY: Different...
PET PEEVES: People who discriminate because of gothic stereotypes
LIKES/DISLIKES:like: Mana-sama- DL: my parents
REASON FOR JOINING: Goth is most of my personality and I like talking to people with the same black passions that I myself am burdened with.  

Goddess_of_Sacred_Blood

Pixel Lulz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:27 pm

Merry Meet. heart

NAME: Jennafer <3
APPEARANCE: 5'5ft, 130 pounds, black hair (dyed, very very light blonde natural), greyish blue eyes. Always wearing something black, usually a skirt.
FAV. BANDS: Thrice, Panic! At The Disco, The Used, Cradle of Filth, Rob Zombie, White Zombie, Trust Company, Gackt, Plastic Tree, AFI, CKY, Lostprophets, Yellow Generation, Dir En Gray, (More)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, drawing, trying to play guitar, gaia (I have a sad life) ignoring some terrible people, going to hot topic, and trying to prove myself right.
PERSONALITY: I'm sort of shy. I've had a lot of encounters were someone "pretends" to be my friend, and then they stab me... so I never open up to someone in person unless they like come over and I learn I can trust them. If I just talk to them at school, I find myself not knowing enough about them, and I just don't talk much or tell them anything. Online, its sort of different.
PET PEEVES: The people labeled preps because they hurt me, un-literate people, how our Hot Topic has lots of blue jeans and tan pants. What the hell is with that?
LIKES/DISLIKES: Purple <3 Gray <3 Black <3, Snakes, most animals. I'm wiccan btw. I HATE how Christianity hates me and tries to say that I will be damned forever. My family says I am evil, and it makes me sad. They should know better. I dislike the fact that I had luekemia, but I'm proud that I've survived it. I LOVE anime and my boyfriend Kelly + I'm bi. <3
REASON FOR JOINING: Because I want to meet fun people that are like me. Most of them around my area are posers and I can't stand how they act all depressed and stuff and are like, "OH! I'M SO SAD I'M GOTHIC!" When they don't even know what it means. You guys are cool, and I'm going to love you. (Is a big hippie at times.)

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games