Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:18 pm
A heavy scythe blade fell to the left of Mitus and the force of its impact broke up the ground all around. Mitus banked to his left, just barely dodging the weapons wrath. With a sudden build up of explosive power in his open hand, Mitus let lose a bullet of his signature spell, shooting star. The burst of pure holy magic broke up against the undead knight and tore off its entire right side. The knight staggered but quickly recovered as all of his parts reattached before he hit the floor. Both of his hands gripped tightly to the massive scythe and then spun it horizontally with great force. It was a quick move, despite the fact that a second ago it was stuck to the ground. Mitus ducked as much as he could, once again dodging a deathly blow within inches. He wasn’t going to give the knight a second chance and rolled out of his crouched state once the scythe passed over top of him. This would have been a successful maneuver had there not been another undead knight coming at him form that direction. Mitus was met quickly with the spiked ball of it’s flail. He cut backward to let it fall in front of him. As he raised his arm to strike at the oncoming knight he was hit in the arm by a mace. On his left came another knight, this one wielding duel masses and lighter armor then the other two. Learning quickly from his mistakes, Mitus leaped into the air when he saw the opportunity and assessed the situation. The tight area he was in was now filled with 7 undead knights. This wouldn’t have been such a large problem if he knew they where readily destroyed. All he knew was that they could only be stunned, not killed. They seemed to regenerate faster then he could cut them down.

At the mercy of his blade and skills, Mitus dropped to the ground and quickly dismembered what he could of the undead knights near him. They fell to the ground and he kicked their pieces randomly around the room, all the while dodging the nearing ones. Given a slight break from the action he touched his palm to the ground and whispered a spell. A gust of wind burst from all sides of him, strong enough to pull the undead knights apart. He seized the moment by quickly continuing down the corridor. Just a few moments ago he entered the castle between the mountains, the Shadow Castle. He tried to stay clear form the place as much as he could for the endurance of time that he had been stuck in this dimension. This was the very reason way. It seemed that the closer he got the center of the castle, the weaker his light would get. Without his light power, he could not kill the beings that resided there. At this point he had traveled further into the castle then he had ever been. It was new territory so he traveled with the up most awareness. Most of this part was done by stealth but he couldn’t prevent much. His coming form a different dimension seemed to attract the fiends of this one like a magnet. It was hopeless to hide.

He kept moving forward, with great haste and problem solving. Mitus had made good distance. He moved across a court yard and through a series of halls but was stopped again at a large entry way by some bile demons. Mitus had only seen a few of these things in his life time. They looked absolutely ridiculous, a massively fat pink demon with long horns protruding form their heads and on the end of the horns hung wreaking ball sized flails. They used themselves as weapons because they could endure essentially anything. Mitus braced himself for a heavy battle. They spotted him across the entry way as he came down some stairs. There eyes burned with a natural furry to kill anything that crossed them. One would have been fine. One would have been easy to dance around, but of course this situation called for 4 of them. These four, being abnormally large, scuttled forward, legless, and on a mission. Mitus used the time he knew he had to augment himself for the battle. Speaking a mile a minute and quietly to himself he forced his wings to come out as well as make the biggest light he could appear above his head. Unluckily it was not very large. They grew ever closer until finally one struck out at Mitus. It swung it’s head to the side and threw one of the wreaking balls forward. Mitus dodge rolled out of the way but was clipped by the end. Pain cut through his side; mostly of it was absorbed by his armor but enough for him to feel it. The pain was overwhelming and it made movement hard to continue in constant stream, which of course is exactly what he had to do because the other three bile demons thought they should attack. Mitus jumped upward of the attack this time, using the height to give him a better angle to attack from. He cut down with great force, cutting off one of the bile demons horns. The beast screamed outward in pain. His blood came out as a toxic gas. As it filled the air, it became hard to see. Just as another wave of attacks came flying toward Mitus he was suddenly spared. He couldn’t tell what he was actually seeing. Only the outline of an image blocking the attacks and then fighting the Bile demons back was all he could see.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:31 pm
In that instant all the rage, the pain, the hate, the vengeance, all of it disappeared and a serene calm fell over Salin. He smirked as he checked out her dress. His own cloths was torn, revealing his chain mail beneath, and covered in blood. Salin walked up to the door way and grabbed Kesea by the arms and dipped her down into a kiss, "Now don't you look lovely" He whispered faintly into her ear before lifting her and tossing her into the room.

She flew back and landed on her feet somehow, "OH well that’s so gentleman like Salin baby. Well anyway it turned me on!" She giggled innocently. Salin followed her into the room to find a bare room with no windows or doors, just a wooden table with two wooden chairs around it. On the table was two goblets filled with blood. Kesea walked over to the far end of the table and pulled her chair out to sit down, "Please dear lets have a drink before we get down to business."

Salin zoomed over to the table with speed that gently blew Kesea's hair as he came to a stop. He wiped the dirt and blood from his shirt before sitting down gracefully. Kesea smiled lightly as she picked up her goblet, "To old love" she cheered.

Salin smirked and raised it, "And to moving on to new love" Kesea giggled and they both took a sip of the blood. Salin knew not what creature this blood had come from, he had never tasted one like it; however he showed no sign of this. He simply took another sip and smiled as Kesea did the same. "I am going to kill you tonight" Salin declared as they took another drink as if he was commenting on the weather.

Kesea laughed, "Oh Salin such the charmer, is that a promise?" She joked as she leaned forward and rested her head in her hands.

Salin mimicked her motion and replied, "OH yes, this very night in fact. I will stake your black heart."

Kesea smiled radiantly, "Is it weird that I want you so bad right now?"

Salin hissed and stood up, "God damn you Kesea you are the foulest beast to ever live! I do all of Aeonce a favor in killing you!"

"A favor, weren't you the one to bring me back to this life!" She giggled toying with Salin's emotions.

"The second worst mistake of my life" Salin declared as he slammed his fist onto the table.

"Second worst? What’s the first?" Kesea asked like a school girl talking to her puppy dog crush.

"Loving you in the first place" Salin said coldly, finished with her games. "Where is Claire, so I can stake your filth"

At the mention of Claire’s name Kesea sprung up and stared into Salin's eyes wildly, "Always Claire, Claire, Claire! God dammit Salin! Why do you love her so! I am stronger than she! I am older than she! I am closer to you than she!" She protested bloody tears forming at her eyes.

"A heart!" Salin interjected.

"Something that you don't have yourself!" Kesea screamed at the top of her lungs.

"My heart may not beat but it still feels, unlike the black ice beneath your bosom!" Salin screamed and Kesea sat back down and took a deep drink from her goblet. Salin took the chance and jumped forward grasping Kesea by the throat.

"Where is she!" He demanded.

She giggled, gaining control of the game once more. She lifted her goblet through Salin's arms up to his lips. She tipped it back and let the blood flow into his mouth, "Here" she said wickedly.

Salin froze as the blood continued to pour into his mouth. Soon it overflowed and spilt down the front of his throat; however Kesea did not stop and Salin did not move until the goblet was drained of the blood. Salin slowly swallowed the blood as he felt a pulse of rage and flung Kesea from her chair.

Kesea flew across the room and slammed into the wall. As she hit the floor Salin growled and leapt at her. Unfortunately she brought her leg into her chest, at the cost of her dress tearing, and shot it at Salin like a bullet. Her leg pushed Salin up into the ceiling and she bounced up as he fell down. She was not finished with him yet as she grabbed the back of his head as he fell sending jerking his body down and snapping his neck. She slammed his face into the cement floor breaking the cartilage in his nose. She immediately pulled back up and slammed the side of his face into the wall Salin had thrown her into.

She let Salin fall to the floor as she laughed, "So this is your version of staking my black heart is it?"

Salin coughed up blood and felt his head drift to the left side of his body, had it not been for the fact that his nerves didn't move his body he would be paralyzed if not dead. He looked up at Kesea as his own blood now filled his mouth, through this blood he spoke, "By Claire's bones I swear I will kill you! By her blood I will spill yours in kind! By her love I will hunt you to the end of the world! By her laugh I will hear you scream! By her smile I will see you frown! By her tender words I will hear you beg for your life! By her memory and on her name I will stab a stake through your heart! I don't care how many times I fight you, how many allies you gain, how many times you bring me to the edge of second death! I WILL NEVER LET YOU LIVE!"

With this inspirational speech Salin launched up from his knees and unleashed a barrage of furious assaults onto Kesea. Punches, kicks, jabs, all sent with full furry and speed and all blocked by one mere hand of Kesea as she covered her yawn with the other one. Salin growled as he picked up his speed and power, finding strength that he never knew he had.

Still this new found power was not enough to outdo Kesea's skill. She was hundreds of years older than Salin and tenfold stronger. Kesea jabbed out with her fingers straight and tore into Salin's sternum. He could hear the bone crack and gasped in pain as the air was pushed out of his filled lungs. Salin once more keeled over in pain.

Kesea patted him on the back and laughed, "Foolsih boy, I have not killed your harlot. No the blood we drank was hers but it was not the life blood. Oh no I will bleed her a hundred times more before I allow her the mercy of death. She will rue the day she fell in love with your dead heart before I grant her the one wish she will have, death. Her corpse will not rot in the ground, I plan to cut it up into little pieces and feed it to the wolves. Her bones melted down and sold to jewelers for half their worth. Her blood, her brain, her marrow shall be my feast! And then I shall do you a favor. I will stake you in the spot I finish her off, so you can die the small particles of blood I can't get. That will be the closest you come to her every again Salin dearest."

Salin looked up into her face with bloody tears in his face. He started to sing fire in between them. Kesea laughed as she walked through it easily, her dress and flesh burning off, though her flesh healed as soon as it was out of the flames. She stood before Salin naked giggling. "OH you sure do make me laugh Salin, you always have. However now I realize that the only joy I feel now is watching squirm like the pathetic worm you are. Crying over this b***h! She rulers ******** ANTS Salin! ANTS! And not even that she can't even control them anymore! The Omega Alliance saw to that! So no you arn't a worm, your an ant. I mean why else would you lay with a whore like that?" She started to cry in frustration now, "How could you! You had me! ME! One of the oldest vampires alive! The most beautiful! I have the best personality! Yet you choose those hole diggers! Salin your retarded! I hate you! Go die and rot in hell!" She said her words quickly melting into a childish jealousy. She stomped her feet and screamed more about how foolish he was for not picking her.

Salin smirked, "Beautiful, yes! Strong, yes! Old, most definetly! And Vile! And Sadistic! And Cruel! And Unfeeling!" Salin stopped for a laugh, "Not only do you not feel, but the entire time I was with you, I didn't either. I was cold and hard. Now though, oh boy, I am feeling things I haven't felt in hundreds of years! Wonderful emotions like joy, happyness, excitement!..."

"Joy? Happyness? Emotions are for the weak! You forget all the pain she has brought you. Sorrow, regret, remorse, value! How can you love a creature that would make you feel emotions of pain?" She interuppted with a laugh.

"Better than the cold jealously you feel right now!" Salin said laughing at her.

"Jealously? Please your pathetic, you don't even know how much so." Kesea said infuriated at the accusation.

"You see! I was wrong about you Kesea! You do feel emotion! Just just don't understand or accept it! You are the truely pathetic one!"

"How dare you Salin Van Dossel!" She screeched as she picked up Salin flung him into a wall so hard that he actually broke through it and fell 10 stories down to the hard dungeon road beneath. He impacted the road and shattered nearly every bone in his body before passing out from blood loss, something nearly impossible to happen to a vampire.....  

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:07 pm
The misty maze of gas intoxicated Mitus. He killed over against a wall in a coughing fit, unable to do anything more for himself. Seconds latter he fell cold to the floor unconscious. The object he couldn’t make out due to the thick gas was in full fledge warfare with the bile demons. All four against him.

Time had lost it’s meaning. Mitus woke up to another coughing fit on top of a cloth sheet. He was cold, a sensation he could normally force against. His powers where compromised. He lifted himself to observe where he was. The quick movements made him sick and he vomited all over the hall to his left. He took the chance to look around. Mitus was feeling quite sick so he had to be carful not to move too much. What he could see amazed him. It looked like he was somehow inside the wall, not just sitting in a crack along it, but literally inside the solid wall. He stuck his hand out of it and watched it cross the median. It was warmer outside, felt more like his real self. Letting curiosity get the best of him, he bent over to stick his head out. As he leaned forward a voice called form behind him.

“I wouldn’t do that if I was you!” The voice said in a cold enlightenment. Mitus’s head ran vigorously through the darkness around him to locate the voice. He could not, they obtained equal telepathic skills. Mitus grew annoyed; he was in no condition for games.

“I would appreciate it apparition if you where a bit more thorough. I have neither time for rhymes nor the heart to untangle them. If there is something you wish to warn me about, please be precise.” Mitus spoke back with an alarming irritated grunt. He pulled himself back to a seated position and waited impatiently for a reply.

“You won’t want them to come looking for you again. They know you here in this castle somewhere but as of this moment they have no idea where. I have hidden you, if have not guessed it yet, inside the walls. Your little hand jig will probably attract around 12 of them.” They voice said, choosing to be discrete and mysterious.

“Must I make myself any more plain? Apparition do not toy with me. I have slain many creatures during my presence here. I should not ant to make your fate the same for being helpful in a way but you do me no good by being distant.” Mitus protested. Like the voice had said slowly around 10 horned demons in all kinds of shapes lurked around the corner and into the hall. They sniffed at the cold air but got nothing. Out of frustration one of them took it’s claw and cut open the other, starting a block party of bloody warfare. Mitus had to look away.

“Interesting. I do not wish to mess with you Mitus, just hoped you would remember the voice of an old friend. I’m sure now you’re putting two and two together, so forgive me for keeping myself intangible. I have fight with you. I come with the upmost apologies great sir. Your absence form Aeonce has had its tool on the balance of things like I knew it would and hopped it would. The only thing I did not foresee was the coming of the Judges this soon.”

“The coming of the what?” Mitus yelled back in more shock then confusion.

“The 7 divine judges have been sent o Aeonce and pledge to kill all that are sinful. I…I need your help.”

“You’re a sick sad man Joa Boo. You place me here for a decade hoping that while I am gone you can achieve your higher goal. I am tiered of nonstop combat for my survival. I am tiered of the riddle brought to me by this place. Yet you come to me asking for help. I would rather rot here and become some disgusting abomination then help you destroy all balance to our dimension.” With his last words Mitus spat on the ground near his sheets.

“Your children, your wife, your people need direction. Do you still not see it Mitus, the unfair control over everything that these so called creators have over us. When things get out of their hands, when they can’t control us any more, they simply drop exterminators to end us. Then what, they just start over again. I do not want to be just some mistake to a higher being. I am their mistake, don’t get me wrong but I will not stand for being used like some puppet for their cruel enjoyment. They have already killed Talim Mitus. I couldn’t stop it. The judge was to strong for me. I couldn’t spare her life. I’m sorry it has come to this, but now I need your help.” Joa Boo spoke back quietly and carefully. The amount of concern in his voice is a sound unheard to many people, so much so not many believed he could display such remorse. He was the great untouchable Joa Boo, not some heart filled meaningful man.

“You take those words back,” Mitus said forcing a power to light up around him, “Those words better not be true.” His words felt more like a threat then a question.

“I’m afraid so Mitus. She was killed just a few days ago by Anger. I’m so sorry; there was nothing I could do.” Joa Boo’s heart filled with sorrow.

“Get me out of here. Get me out of here NOW.” Mitus roared through his clench teeth. His fist broke through the invisible barrier and an explosive wave of non-elemental energy poured down the hall in both directions. The waves of power incinerated the near by demons and alerted the rest. Joa Boo broke out of the wall across from Mitus in his monstrous wolf form and trampled over Mitus who skillfully dodged through the four legs. Turning quickly against the opposite wall form out of his dodge roll, Mitus kicked upward and filled back to his feet. He turned to watch Joa Boo pick himself up form the collapsed wall he ran into. Joa Boo in beast form broke down against the floor with powerful force the shot through the hall, knocking Mitus down it and into another clearing. Mitus took the distance as time to keep moving.

“No, damn it Mitus.” Joa Boo yelled as he was about to chase after him but was hit upside the back of his head with a kist full of flames. A huge demon had come up on him unexpectantly. The demon laughted with glee in himself but Joa Boo found nothing funny about it. IN one quick motion Joa Boo grabbed it’s lower jar, filled up over top of it while holding on, and choked the creature on its own head by pounding the top down into it’s neck. As the demon slowly fell limp onto the ground, Joa Boo was back into a full stride as his wolf self, gaining quickly on Mitus.

Mitus stopped at the edge of a huge balcony. It seems that he has reached the center of a volcano that the whole castle was built over. He looked over the edge and all there was below was molten lava turning quietly in it’s own maniacal way. With anger Mitus never knew he could show, he let out a powerful scream that forced a serious of massive explosions to catch the air around him like small atoms being split in half all around. Joa Boo finally caught up and watched in pity at his companion.

“I’m sorry friend. I don’t ask you to use your anger for this deed to fill your motions. This is not why I come. I only have a chance at defeating this with the help of as many champions as I can get. You are even stronger than I. You must see it now Mitus. You must see that the Creators need to end. Didn’t they even deny you entry into their kind? After all you had done for them; they forsake you to a mortal on a mortal’s world to teach. “Joa Boo enlightened, shining new evidence to his case. He held out a hand as if that’s all it would take to say yes.

“I want peace, I want happiness. I want all of this hatred and fighting to end Joa Boo. If I fight along side you, it will not be for your cause. It will be because I personally have been wronged and there has been no one to judge our judges. I will be known as the new judge. I will no longer be known as Mitus, teacher, hero of Aeonce. I am the judge Forgiveness. Yet I cannot take my place until an end has been seen to the old way of doing things. Take me from here Joa Boo. I will slay these judges.” Mitus said with a powerful voice of understanding. He held out his hand to Joa Boo’s. Once they touched Joa Boo snapped, forcing a barrier to appear between the shadow dimension and the shadows of their dimension. For a second everything went negative, all the lights became darks and darks became lights. Then Joa Boo snapped again with his free hand and everything came back into focus. They where standing in the middle of a laboratory down in the canter of Aeonce known as the Temple of Creation.

“Now Mitus, before we send you back out, you need rest. You just relax, as I reconstruct you to fit the dimension.”  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:01 pm
Salin awoke a day later, he jumped up and dropped into a fighting stance. He looked around and saw no one in the immediate room so he slowly ease out of fighting stance and looked around. He was in a small apartment room, there was a bed in one corner and a desk in the opposite corner. Aside from that there was a small ceiling fan lighting the room and a gold satin rug on top of a wooden floor. Salin started to panic, he had no idea where he was.

"This isn't any type of prison I have ever seen" He exclaimed to himself as he walked over to the oak door across the the small room. He slowly turned the handle and found that it opened. Peeping through the crack he saw a light living room outside his own room and then quickly shut the door. He was more nervous being in some random house than he would be in a prison cell, at least the prison cell would make some sense.

He then walked over to the desk to see what he could gather about this mysterious place. On the desk was some papers written in elven. Salin knew only half the elven language, but he could make out the papers enough to get that they where notes on some type of philopshy. As he started to shuffle through the papers the door opened behind him, "Oh so your finally awake?" A voice called out behind him, the voice was male and slightly higher pitched than a normal human; leading salin to believe this was the elf who wrote the papers.

Salin turned and barred his fangs as he let out a quiet hiss. The man was infact an elf, a dark elf to be percise. "You need not bare you fangs at me vampire. You are not here as a prisoner." The elf said as he leaned out the door and called, "Hey the vamps awake!"

Suddenly another voice called back ,"Alright, I will be there in a second!" It was the voice of another man, his pitch, tone, ditction, and pronucation gave no hint to Salin as to what kind but it was surely a man's.

Salin slowly dropped back into a fighting stance, "Why should I believe you! How do I know this isn't one of Kesea's games?"

"Kesea?" The elf asked raising an eyebrow in confusion, "Is that the person who ******** you up? They did quite a number one you, especially condsidering your a vampire. I had to give you some blood so you wouldn't die on us."

Salin was taken aback by this revelation, "This has to be a game, why would some stranger feed me blood!" Salin dropped down completly ready to lunge when the door slammed open.

A man walked, he looked human but Salin knew as he walked in that he wasn't. His smell gave him away in an instant, "A demon and dark elf! Neither the type to just go loaning out blood for shits and giggles! What do you want?"

The dark elf laughed but the demon grimmly grinned, "We can take it back if you don't want the gift vampire."

Salin stared down the demon and smirked, "Only by spilling some of your own. Come on, its been a while since I have tasted demon"

The demon laughed as he drew a longsword from his waist, "Gladly vampire" he said as he pointed the sword at Salin.

The dark elf laughed as he stepped between the two, "Now come come no need for violence now is there?" He looked at the demon, his back was turned so he could not see the exchange, but soon the demon lowered his blade and sheathed it again. The demon turned and exited the room cursing about how much of an ungrateful b*****d Salin was. "I am sorry for my friend, he doesn't have much manners you see. Its quite the shame, he is such a nice fellow once you get to know him." He said polietly turning to face Salin again.

Salin raised his stance and looked at the elf, he tried to break into the elf's mind, the elf was a phsyic as well and was blocking his attempts. As Salin tried the elf laughed, "I was not lieing when I said you are not at danger Salin Van Dossel. There is no need to read my mind."

Salin gasped a little, "How did you know my name?" he asked eyeing the elf's waist and noticed the two short swords.

The elf smiled wickedly, "I am sorry, I read your mind whilst you were attempting to read mine. Forgive me, I could not trust any answer you would give me if I asked. I mean who would be foolish enough to reveal themselfs to strangers? I wouldn't" the dark elf paused so Salin could take it all in, "Well to answer the question thats been ringing through your mind since you woke. Me and my friend arn't with this Kesea girl. We found your body below the club and took you home. Its quite dangerous to be passed out bleeding on the curb here in the dungeons you know."

Salin looked at the elf for a second and then decided that the elf must be honest from his expression and posture, "Well thank you my friend. So whats up with your friend?"

The elf laughed once more, obiviously getting a kick out of the whole exchange, "Oh him, don't mind him. He's just grouchy sometimes. Though he was up for passing you and leaving you there on the street."

"Well then I have to offer my thanks again." Salin bowed in formality, the elf smirked. As Salin went up from his bow he looked closer at the elf The elf was rather short, even for elfs, and had long black hair that went into a ponytail down his back. His face was young and boyish, a common trait among the elfs. His skin a pale black, lightly scarred from years of combat. To compliment his scarred body the arms and legs of the elf where rather big, Salin could tell he was by no means a weakling.

As Salin examined the elf the demon had returned. Salin took the time to look at hm closer as well. The demon was human in apperance and about the same height of Salin. His hair was dark red and medium in length, slightly covering his face. He had a clean shaven face and a grim expression imprinted on it. His posture was broad and powerful, his muscles were just as powerful. The demon had red eyes that where hard and pirecing, looking into the very souls of those around him.

Salin sat up and tried to look as broad and powerful as either of the two, "So my I inquire as to your names?" he asked slipping into a dipolmatic persona.

The elf gasped in shock, "OH my! I am so sorry! How terribly rude of me!" He flurried his arm and bowed as he introduced himself, "My name is Leon Toemoe and my rude friend is Rike Malen." As he came up from the bow he looked over at Rike, "Rike, this is Salin Van Dossel of the Dark Hand."

Rike grinned, "OH really, the dark hand do you say. How interesting."  

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:10 pm
((For the sake of the story, most of this thread is being discarded as pure role playing. Only specific pieces of it, which I will select, fit with the true storyline of RS. This includes the stories of Rike with some modifications, the story of Sogue, some parts of Nitsu and Joa Boo. Pretty much nothing else makes sense and shall be done away with. I will keep it up and here if any one should want to read it. However, it does not fit in with the rest of the actual story of RS.

What really should have happened at the end of RS 1, which was weird ending, was: Joa Boo, Sogue, Lenomie, and all else involved finished gathering the 6 runes. They where placed in the Temple of Creation after Persious’s guild was beaten back. Once the barrier was completely restored, Mitus asked for the new three heroes of Aeonce to join him at heaven 7 to study the effects. Sogue declined and went back to the city life while both Joa Boo and Lenomie went forth to learn more about the runes. While on Heaven 7 Joa Boo and Mitus learned many things about how the runes worked and how they could be manipulated. Mitus used them to learn many new spells and techniques to teach his pupils while Joa Boo explored his theory. One night he asked Lenomie to partake in an experiment involving the very first perfection. She accepted but while in the middle of it Mitus found out and killed Joa Boo because he thought he was doing something else. Joa Boo was banished into the Black Rune Stone for all Mitus knew about it was that it would be prison enough forever. All of RS 2 was about Joa Boo being gone and the growth of Aeonce over the years. Persaious gained power again. Nitsu and Crimson, Joa Boo’s sons grew up, as well as Mitus’s. Then, somehow through the use of the Red runestone, Joa Boo was able to come back through Nitsu’s dreams and took vengeance. He went off alone took work more on his theory all the while tormented by the loss of his love. Mean while Sogue met Dite who he fell in love with and had two sons. Joa Boo knew he had to be perfected and would go to no end to make it happen. He took control of Persaious’s group, changing them to the Dark hand. Joa Boo’s passion quickly gained them power. He still had to undergo his perfection so instead he would use himself as the experiment. What he realized now was that he needed an outside source to balance his life if he was going to last. So he kidnapped Dite and sold her to a pimp who had a son. Sogue came looking for her and was killed by Dite son that she had with the pimp. Then, using Sogue’s real son, Joa Boo brought Sogue back to life to make them equals and then underwent the perfection series. The two of them became perfect, theoretically. Sogue carrying the positive energy given to him by the White rune and Joa Boo carried the negative energy given to him by the black rune. Sogue, being reborn, came to find life very differently. With Dite dead he ran back into the city where he joined up with a vampire guild. He met Helena. Joa Boo continued to gain strength with the Dark Hand until they attacked Heaven 7 and over threw Mitus. Joa Boo banished him into the black rune. Now with all of the runes, and a massive army, Joa Boo would be able to complete his plans. He perfected his generals: Gambit, Epocolypse, Fever who eventually left, and Raven. Using all of the runes he was able to bring Lenomie back, but without a balance for her she wouldn’t be completely there. Joa Boo knew who he needed but he didn’t know how to get to her. RS3: By this time the Omega Alliance has formed and now the holy side is fighting back. Knock back the Dark Hand tremendously fast. Caverns battle happens. Fray Battle happens. Joa Boo finds his sister Helena who Sogue is in love with and convinces her to be perfected, using that to balance Lenomie and bring her back to life. Lenomie is perfected. Sogue joins Specter’s faction. Collective battle. Roderick Battle. Judges come. Mitus returns. present

This is a very chicken scratch summary of what has actualy happened. Not all details are in there))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:28 pm
((this is a rewind, just because it has gone unsaid. This is what happened at the battle of the Caverns.))
Stickler raised his mighty axe against the flow of Dark Hand soldiers advancing through the holes in the barrier. They had finally torn up the wall impeding their entry into the caverns. Now those that entered faced blades from all directions as well as perfectly placed torrents and weapons. Stickler threw his arms forward in a circular motion, knocking a group of dark elves backward into the stream of oncoming warriors. They where trampled over in an instant. Behind Stickler stood Vehemoth, Volaris, and Darth Gravear. The five fought alongside with the few standing Omega Alliance while Toru fueled all their defensive tactics with her planning genius.

All of a sudden, in a mighty explosion the entire wall came down in one fowl motion. Gambit, with both hammers in full swings, came tumbling through the entry way. With his powers compromising the wall, there was now nothing in between the Omega Alliance and the Dark hand. From both sides, fangs meet blades, axes met shields, and swords met armor. The onslaught grew out of control with only a few mediators to weigh it out.

Darth Gravear ran for Gambit to engage him in combat. It was imperative for the Omega Alliance that Gambit was not given a chance to bring down the Cavern. He could kill them all with a focused hit at the supports. His control over the earth elements made him a most dangerous enemy. The Omega Alliance discovered tunnels dug all throughout the Caverns in specific areas that would force the whole thing to collapse. Toru sent troops to rebuild certain spots that would only cut off the Dark Hand side if anything got to out of hand. Even with this put in place, they still had to be carful with Gambit because he just had to attack the right spot and none or their supports would matter. Toru knew he could sense where that was. As for Darth Gravear, he knew what he was up against. The solid rock gargoyle with two massive hammers and the strength to wield them would not go down easily. However, that was not the plan. Toru had also told them that the Heavens said they would send their angles down to rescue the Omega Alliance. So all Darth Graver had to do was stall him. With his quick movements, he slid underneath the tall beast and knocked him to his feet with a swift cut to his ankle. The cut didn’t go very deep against the stone skin but Darth Gravear didn’t just carry any blade, it carried a nasty acidic after touch that ate away at Gambit’s sore even after he was gone. Gambit was set off easily. He turned to the quick moving elf and slammed one hammer against the ground. The attack was no where near Darth Gravear, what it did do was send a termer after him. Darth Gravear jumped for all he could but with his actions fell right into Gambit’s trap. He knew very well that that was everyone’s first reaction and hid his real attack in a fake rock wave. The real attack was a bolder exploding out of the ground from underneath the jumping foe. This Darth Gravear did not expect and was punished greatly for his quick judgment as a huge rock nailed his whole body. The elf adjusted himself in air so that he would land on his feet into a rush of arrows which Gambit blocked easily by pulling a rock out of the ground. Very quickly it Gambit countered by hitting the floor again and sent a wave of rocks after Darth Gravear. The fighting continued back and forth. The two equaled each other out and no longer mattered to the rest of the battle.
“The diffusion of scum has become overwhelming. Tell the torrents to affect area instead of specific targets. We need to switch to force shells. “ Stickler yelled as he slowly backed up. The men around him answered immediately, almost as if they where relived to hear the command and parried backward for the cavern base. All around them their enemies swelled. At this point the number of Omega soldiers was dropping significantly. Toru had given the sign to lure the Dark Hand in and then collapse the entrance. For the most part everything was working with the meager sacrifice of a few soldiers.

The Dark hand advanced as expected, falling straight for the Omega’s trap. Vehemoth had his order to bring down the entrance after the Dark Hand passed the torrents. Toru would do it herself but she was vigorously engaged in battle with the DHSS. With 50 meters to go, Epocolypse burst through a wave of Dark Hand soldiers. He snapped his flaming whip against the ground and a wall of flames shot up around the Omega Alliance’s flank, impeding their withdraw. The few surviving Omega soldiers stopped within inches of the wild flames, the heat of the fire licking at their backs. All the Dark Hand had to do was continue pushing the soldiers left back into the flames and then all there would be left was the base to overtake. The sudden shift of power overtook the Omega and they panicked.

“Do not fear them my fellow brothers. The more of them you kill the greater your reward in the after life will be. I pray for you all that you carry the strength of all that have fallen. Do not let their sacrifice die in vein. We can win, we will always win.” Stickler yelled out. His words rang in the hearts of the men near him and all together they roared with angelic power. Stickler pounded the ground with his axe and sent a vibration through it, pushing everything back for a second. Then, without leaving any time to waste, he spun to give himself velocity to his throw and launched his axe after Epocolypse. The blade shot threw the air at an arc like a boomerang and nailed Epocolypse across the shoulders. The axe stuck to the undead knight’s armor as he fell to the ground. Flames shot up all around him in anger.

“Stickler, your majesty, you must go now. All of you, you must leave. We will defeat these scum but it will not cost all of us. I’m going to lay out the fire. When I do you must all run as fast as you can! Soon after I will collapse the entrance. Help Lady Toru.” Vehemoth said with a steady voice as the Dark Hand got back to their feet. His eyes shifted form face to face along side him. No one said anything. They all knew silently that this was how it had to be. There was no other way other then all of them dyeing.

“Vehemoth, it has been a pleasure to fight by your side. It amazes me that I can say I have fought with the legendary Vehemoth, guardian of saint Gloria and Mitus. You will always be remembered.” Stickler said. By this time Darth Gravear had made it back and all together, in one motion, Vehemoth staked out the fire with his own body, and as everyone crossed over him, the entrance side collapsed.

The devastation for both sides grew. Vehemoth the great was lost but so was every Dark Hand soldier in the cavern. Somewhere within that ruble was still Gambit and Epocolypse. Raven now supposedly stuck outside. The Omega would have a short amount of time before they regained consciousness and killed them all. They had to get out of the Caverns.

Stickler and Darth Gravear met along side with Toru who was grasping for air. She had been fighting for a long time and wasn’t fit for combat at this great of a length. The DHSS had fled under orders of Raven because Gambit was supposed to force the whole thing down. This opening was perfect for the few who still survived. They could flee and make a stronger hold else where, perhaps in the swampy home of Baji. Darth Gravear would have a huge edge on anything that entered against him.

“It is best we leave, this tunnel will lead us to the Kingdom of Baji. From there we all can get to safety.” Toru said as Darth Gravear gave helping her to her feet. He smirked at the comment. He knew very well his country would be a good place to seek refuge.

“I would be more then obliged to house all of you. It’s not like I have an entire kingdom with not many people in it. We all have Joa Boo to blame for that.” Darth Gravear said as he started ahead of the rest down the Cavern path.

“I would like to return to my country. Things aren’t right. It would be best if I helped from my throne and not in combat.” Stickler said as he followed after Darth Gravear. The few not hero type followed closely behind.

Toru waited behind for a bit silently. She was afraid of what would happen when they reached Baji. It has been a long time since they had contact with the rest of the world. If everyone else was facing similar difficulties fighting off the Dark hand then she feared the worst. What if everything had been lost? She didn’t really have a victory to share with the world to pump people up. This brought tears to her eyes.

“Oh if only you where here Daddy” Toru said quietly to herself as she trotted onward after the rest. Volaris passed near her, always at the attention.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:05 pm
"Interesting? How so?" Salin asked eyeing the demon as he smirked at the mention of the Dark Hand.

Rike laughed at Salin's tenseness, "Fear not blood sucker, I was once a general for that b*****d Joa Boo."

Salin, "Pardon me, a general?"

Leon and Rike laughed as Rike contunied, "Yes sir, general under the great Joa Boo, well not even really a general, but a wannabe enthralled by the power and might of Joa Boo. I was obsessed with that man, he had such raw power, such chrisama, such style. Leon here, well he was my captain..."

Salin interupted curious about this revelation, "What force did you command? I am sorry to say I have never heard of you."

Leon snickered, "hahaa thats because we never amounted to much, Rike was hardly keepig his hide intact."

Rike spun to the dark elf and snarled, "Can it elf or I will make you eat those words." Leon laughed and leaned against the wall gesturing for Rike to contunie. "So anyways before that s**t head over their interupted, I never had a force to command. Lord Joa Boo never saw it fit that I should gain permenant command of an army." Rike broke his gaze from Salin in shame. "Eventually I was sent into Hevean 7 leading an assult."

Interupting once again Salin exclaimed, "So you took over Hevean 7!"

Rike growled as Leon chuckled, "If the both of you don't stop interupting me I will slit both of your ******** throats." Salin went quite out of respect but Leon kept chuckling. "The assult was a diesater. All of my men slaughtered and hardly a food head gained onto the damned place. Those Celestial fight like nothing I had ever seen. Dozens of my soldiers died by the second. Eventually I was alone and I ran. I ran and barely made it out of their." Rike paused again once more shamed by memories of his defeat.

Salin replied barely a whisper, "So what did Lord Joa Boo do to you?" fearful of the response.

Rike now phyiscally turned from Salin and Leon, Leon was now serious and didn't laugh. "I was to ashamed to return to Joa Boo. This was not my first mistake. In fact he sent me there expecting me to die. I could not return to the shame. So," he took a dramaitc pause that kept Salin on the edge of his bed, "I ran. I ran and never returned."

Salin looked down uncomfertable as memories of his own failures flooded back into him. "After I left I went to track down Leon..."

Leon interjected, "You forgot to mention I was captured by rebels at this time."

Rike tired of his interuptions walked over and slapped Leon who just laughed, "I warned you elf! I was getting there." Rike laughed at this point to, returning from the spiral of self-pity. "But yeah I tracked down Leon to where this clown took him. Broke him out of there and fought that b*****d again. ******** is immortal couldn't kill, but did get a couple nasty hits on him. Anyways, we got out of there more less intact." He took another pause to let Salin take in what he was told. "Then after that I thought about the last conversation me and that hard a** Joa Boo had, he asked me why I fought for the Dark Hand, why I wanted him to end the world. I didn't have no good answer then, only suck up kiss a** remarks. After that I decided not to return to the Dark Hand not because of my failure but because I didn't know why I would go back. We spent the years up until now traveling this war torn hell searching for the answers."

Salin looked at him with no emotion but upmost curiousity, "And what did you find?"

Rike and Leon both laughed, "Nothing, no answers. I found that I couldn't find the answer out there. I had to figure it out myself. And you know what I decided Salin?" Salin shrugged at Rike, "Well I decided that every side now a days wants to end the world for perfection. Now ******** those bastards the "Creators" I will be dead and buried before I allow them to restart this world. If it has to end then by golly I want it to be that douche Joa Boo who remakes it, maybe then this piss a** chaos will be over. And maybe I can have some fun in these final days" Rike smirked and Leon laughed loudly at the answer. Salin was completely taken a back by this response. "So Salin what's your story?"

Salin began his long story, from the Frey Islands to Roderick, to Claire's capture. Rike and Leon where both interested in the story and decided to help Salin out in killing Kesea. "Why would you help me?" Salin asked confused by the gesture.

Rike laughed, "For some genius your rather much a dumb a**. I already told you I am returning to the Dark Hand. What better way to return then by assisting one of Boo's generals kill his exbitch and save his current one."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:26 pm
As they finished chatting they started to dicuss what their plan of attack was going to be. All three favored three different styles of attacking; Rike want to run into the club, or whatever lair Kesea was using and cut through the thugs and take Claire back by force, Leon wanted to sneak in the base and slip past everyone possible and fight only Kesea if possible. Salin liked neither of these plans but had come up with none of his own.

"Salin slice the mother ******** up, thats the way to go!" Rike exclaimed pounding his fist on the oak table in the main room of the apartment, "slaughter all the bastards and take your girl by force."

Leon sneered at his friend, "Don't be an imbicile Rike that would never work."

"OH and why not you bloody elf?"

"Well think about it Salin already broke in and I highly doubt they will be as vulneruable as last time.."

"Kesea is a vain b***h Leon she is to proud to build up a guard that could stop us and there is three of us now, if Salin could do it with just the two of them then we would easily do it with all of us."

"Rike you are impossible, I highly doubt thats even where Claire is being kept. Kesea might be vain, but she isn't stupid. She would never put her hostage in such an accesible place. She is probably stashed somewhere nice and safe for tor....keeping" Leon said going silent.

Salin stared at Leon silently, he did not need Leon to protect him, he knew what they where doing to Claire. Kesea had always been sadistic and now that her pride is hurt she would be taking it out on Claire. "Rike, Leon both of you don't get it. Kesea wants me to die. She won't show and if she does she will leave if the two of you are there. I have to go in alone."

Both of them looked at Salin, Leon spoke first, "Salin that is suicide, surely you see that."

Salin took a drink of blood that they had given him, "Yes I know that, even if I can make it up to her again and find Claire I still can't kill Kesea. I...I....I'm not strong enough to kill her."

Rike laughed, "Salin I can tell your a fighter, you can get that harlot no problem. Just let me and Leon cut you a path, next time you won't be so worn out when you get to her ha."

Salin looked at Rike, "You are a fool demon, I am vampire; I do not tire" he took a pause as he stared at him, "ever".

Rike grinned, "Trying to make you feel better."

Leon shook his head, "Why doesn't Lord Joa Boo send a force with you? As your story is told you are an important officer to him and more importantly his friend. Joa Boo isn't the type to leave his friends like this, I know I was one of his first."

Salin took another drink, "I don't want Lord Joa Boo's help, Kesea is my problem. Besides the war with the Omega is out of control, we are fighting battles everywhere. I could not ask him to spare me soldiers for a personal problem."

Rike growled, "Personal problem? Claire is queen of the god damn Collective, how can that b*****d allow the queen of a major part of his army be captured and not send a whole ******** army to reclaim her! Hell why has he not even offered money to ransom her back?"

Salin barred his fangs at Rike, "You are a foolish man Kesea cares not about Claire's positon or money. She is doing this to kill me and that is all! If we try sending a force, if I try to go in with just the two of you she will kill Claire without a second thought! There is no way you two can help me. I have to go and I go to die. That is all there is for me to do!"

Leon was silent to Salin's outburst but Rike laughed as if it was a joke, "Did you not hear me earlier? I need you to get back into the Dark Hand; if you think I am going to let some b***h a** vampire kill you without a fight you are the foolish one Salin Van Dossel. We will stake her, I promise you that."

"Stake her? You think we can stake her? Do you not comprehend how rediculous that sounds? Do you not realize she has been around since the start of time? She is one of the oldest vampires and one of the strongest."

Leon spoke up now, "If she is so powerful why did she never fight for the Dark Hand?"

Salin laughed, "she had no reason to thats why. She does not care for ideals or countries. She merely seeks to torture and torment those around her for pleasure." He paused for them to absorb this, "I will set Claire free, even if it means giving up my own life."

Rike grew serious now, "You would give up your own life for her?"

"In a heartbeat"

"Vampire control your emotions, no one but that b***h will die for Claire."

"I have decided, follow me and die! I will not have Claire, or anyone else die. I will give my life for Claire's that is final!" Salin growled jumping up flipping the table they where sitting at onto the floor. He grabbed his sword from the coffee table next in the living room and flew out the door.

Leon walked to the door and looked after Salin who was speeding down the hallway. "What should we do Rike?"

Rike pulled out his flask of vodka, "Let go and then follow him, he will need us in the fight to come wether he realizes it or not." Leon nodded as he made to get ready to go fight.  

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:44 pm
Sogue assessed the threat surrounding him. A smile pasted to his face with pale lips curled back into a smirk painted his clear intimidation of this encounter. All around him, Serph, and Helena where scattered amounts of strays fleeing from the Roderick finals. With clouds of despair floating by him, he fixed a confused look instead to his face. Interested now, he jumped off his horse and approached one of the quite wonderers.

“Why such faces fellow warrior, what has happened here?” Sogue asked as the other two followed. The receiver of his question did not seem at all interested in answering the question and shrugged him off. The rude gesture angered Sogue.

“Will any one be kind enough to speak? You all pass with grief.” Sogue asked again. He moved through the small crowds, continually pursuing an answer. At last a stranger with enough hopes spoke up. He passed by on his own horse and approached with a shake of his head.

“Have you not heard, Joa Boo says we are all free to go, hundreds of thousands of us die and he tells us to just go hide away in our homes.”

“I’m sure the great Joa Boo would have never said such things.” Sogue answered, playing the guy own, wanting to gag on his own words.

“No, not those exact words but what else does it mean. The Dark Hand is giving up. There is no way he can beat those monstrous things, those Judges.”

“I see, is that where you’re all heading?”

“Some of us, many are going back to the Temple of Creations where the Dark Hand head quarters are. We will be safe there for the mean time.” The words of the stranger brought a huge smile to Sogue’s face. ‘At last, a way in,’ he thought to himself.

“Thank you for your words kind man, God’s speed be with you.” Sogue said; just as he did he cringed. It was not the best word choice.

“Yeah, God’s speed my a**. You seen what the so called Gods have been doing, you would think twice before saying something like that again.” The man said before pushing his way through and hurrying on. Sogue understood the Dark Hand wasn’t all buddying up with the Creators but that wasn’t a response he was expecting. Did his comment have to do with the Judges he mentioned?

The comment opened some other eyes all around. It seemed to upset a lot of people and they didn’t like it one bit.

“Sir, I think we should keep moving. I don’t know how much longer we can hold our cover. All we need is for one person to recognize you.” Serph warned. He looked up ahead and could tell that word was traveling fast.

“Right you are, onward to the Temple of Creation, where we slay Joa Boo.”

“What makes you think you could get anywhere near Joa Boo without imploding first,” said a quick raspy voice from around a rock formation. It was deep and strong. Others seemed to rally when it spoke. A crowd began to form, all where different forms of the Dark Hand units.

“Whaa… why on earth.”

“Save it vampire. No game playing with me. Only game we play is my game.”Carn said as he revealed himself with his duel axes already at hand and swishing with the weight of his movements. Without any other words said a group of orks flanked the three and advanced straight into battle with Carn in the lead at the opposite end. Sogue was the quickest to react. After a sudden explosion from a well placed grenade from Carn, he was already high in the sky with one leap, redirecting his weight, and ready to slam down on his foe. Serph quickly removed himself from his horse and straight into a horizontal quick slash at his closest target, splitting the ork’s wrist. Helena used the horse to give herself distance from what she could to let arrows flow from safety. The three where more ready the Carn and his thugs hopped but less then what Carn was happy to find.

“Now for a little bit of real fun!” Carn roared, berzerking his soldiers. Sogue came down quickly and with a lot of force but Carn blocked. He simply made an x with his axes and waited for the bat to fall. Once Sogue landed the ork was in his face with a duel of crazy combos. His furry attacking seems to be endless. Even with Sogue’s speed and dodging skills he could seem to get a counter in. No matter what Carn just continued to attack. Sogue could of stuck his sword in the ork’s shoulder and as if nothing had ever happened he would have found himself thrown into a rock wall and a missing limb or two. He had no choice but to back off and switch with Serph. A few quick parries from oncoming weapons kept Serph and the defensive but as soon as he saw an opening, he would strike, killing what ork there was in front of him. By this time the valley area was littered with arrows and corpse from them. Helena did a good job hold her end. The three kept fighting but the constant hits and waves of Dark Hand indefinably caught up with them.

Carn saw his opportunity and when it came he leaped forward, dive rolled, and slammed through Helena’s horse. The force over took her, knocking her to the floor in a heap of pain. She struggled but Carn was on her in seconds and kicked her forcibly in the chest. She spit out blood as he spun around and nailed her in the spine with the blunt end of his axe. This was his therapy for technically losing at Roderick.

Sogue could see the blood filling the scene and a powerful response exploded out of him. Tapping into his perfected state, the white rune engulfed his being and a light burned from him so overwhelmingly that all of the targets went blind. Then with a shift of his energy he floated quickly to where Carn was, levitated him to where Sogue hovered and snapped into his nervous system. Instantly Carn was paralyzed from the neck down. Sogue let him fall limb to the ground so he could watch everything Sogue was about to do.

“You see Carn; I think I have the upper hand now. Joa Boo doesn’t know what he created. He isn’t prepared for the power I have become. I will erase him for all the pain he has put this planet into, for everything he has done to me.” Sogue said with a smirk. He lifted his hands upward and as he did a white mist emerged from all of the Dark Hand soldiers. It was pulled inward toward Sogue. As the white mist left the bodies they all fell limb and dead. Sogue consumed them all. “Instead Carn, help me, and things will be the way they should be.”

“That’s strange. You have no idea how much you sound like him. I’ll do it. What ever it takes. Please let me live. I will help you get into the DHQ.” Carn said as he begged for his life.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:06 pm
“OK Mitus, first thing we have to do is get you perfected. I don’t want to risk losing you to those Judges so we have to make sure they can’t judge you like they do to everyone else.” Joa Boo said as he paced his laboratory around Mitus who was sitting against a lab bench. The two had been in deep conversation for quite some time. Mitus stroked at his chin and looked back into his memory of the Heavons. He knew about the Judges and what they where capable of. What Joa Boo was talking about might just be the key they need. Sure there where a lot more then just the Judges to worry about, if they where around then the Four horsemen of apocalypse where at work two but they what on the other side of the paradox. They can not be seemed nor can they do any physical damage to anyone on Aeonce. They can only make life Hell.

“And how does something like this work?” Mitus asked

“Well we must first destroy you. Then while preserving your life force, pyre fly, into your specific being, we mix it with another half of your exact opposite being, the person that balances you. In must situations the balancer is completely evaporated but sometimes a special circumstance like me and Sogue occurs where both perfected beings can exist and only exist as both of them do. Using that other balanced half we can recreate your being into a single pole entity, either positive or negative. Once you are recreated as one state you are perfected and can not be affected by anything. By being one extreme of the pole you create an imbalance to the world but because of the chaos law of relativity the extreme shifts to accommodate your lack of the other side. Being that there is no relative side to a single entity such as positive, meaning, there is not such thing as slightly positive of slightly negative, you instead become nothing. You become a definition to the Creators. That definition is seen as perfect because you are exactly what you are with no problems or gray areas.” Joa Boo explained in his own special way, hopping Mitus would understand. It was a lot to follow and Joa Boo could see that Mitus was kind of getting lost in all of the info.

“Ok, so who is my balancer?” Mitus asked, ready and eager to get a move on.

“I actually do not know. I do know that it will be someone who has a strong connection and almost matches you in an opposite way.”  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas