Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:50 pm
bah, i suck with pilots..  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:04 pm
But you get a shotgun or grenade laucher...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:50 am
Hardest choice a Jedi will ever make:

" Hmm... Lightsaber their asses, or Force Lightning... "  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:06 am
I go old school like i did on Jedi Outcast...

Throw that saber!  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:22 am
hell yes, throwing saabers rocks  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:07 pm
yes, behold the spinning blade of doom.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:36 pm
FrozenPheonix32
Update: I'm sorry to announce that this contest will most likely be cancelled, unless the two contestants would like to participate against each other anyway, just for the hell of it.

What do you say, Cale? You vs. me, for the title in my sig?

Also, Pheonix, can we get a refund on our 600 gold?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:00 pm
Durza the Shade
FrozenPheonix32
Update: I'm sorry to announce that this contest will most likely be cancelled, unless the two contestants would like to participate against each other anyway, just for the hell of it.

What do you say, Cale? You vs. me, for the title in my sig?

Also, Pheonix, can we get a refund on our 600 gold?
give me two weeks. I got midterms and spring break coming up.  

Sol Walker
Crew

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:12 pm
Durza the Shade
jedi_master_tenku
I've been out of the loop to long. I know I'd get my a** handed to me, so it's not worth my gold. There was a time when I may have been able to hold my own, but that was back in junior high. I have multiple obsessions now. sweatdrop

Ah, come on. Anyone can afford 600 gold; you'll get it back in a few days. I did. Who knows, you may get lucky. If not, at least you'll go down in style.
I suck at making gold on gaia. I'd have to fish all afternoon. And like I said, I wouldn't even stand a chance against you guys, as I can't answer most questions you do on trivia threads. Plus, it's set for a weekend day, so I'd have to be on my dial up computer, so I wouldn't even be able to make the 1 minute deadline, and April 2nd is just right out, as I'm going to go see Mr. Stackpole at the Phoenix Library. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:49 pm
Well, the contest is cancelled anyway, now. But feel free to school me anytime, on the off chance you know something I don't.

*double-take* Michael A. Stackpole?! *is jealous*  

Durza the Shade

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:13 pm
grr u suck Tenku...i wanna move to phoenix

Durza: If i get 5 people, ill hold the contest, for a prize much much less than what was intended.

If its down to you two, ill give ya back your gold, and we can do the contest for the title in your sig.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:16 pm
so, what are the Vorzyd V odds going on the saber duel between Nelo and FP? anybody?  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:50 pm
I've compared the stats and I gotta say, Ive got my money on the Dark Lord. Neb may be a fellow Corellian, but Imperius uses an agressive dual weapon technique, a style thats tough to fight against, and has training from Vader.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:30 am
*does champion dance*

Woohoo....awell now that the big controversy is over, we can see how this plays out.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:35 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
*does champion dance*

Woohoo....awell now that the big controversy is over, we can see how this plays out.

Acutally, Its stalemate.

With the fencing style, I am inept to attack, but can block anything and everything merely because with my saber and outstretched arm, i have a perfect ruler to gauge incoming attacks... and force attacks i excel at. So basically, Its either a) stalemate or b) The dark lord gets too tired and runs.... neither of which make for an interesting fight... unless we get into force dueling... or a blaster...  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games