Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
SW Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:19 pm
But the 360 looks no different when compared to games on the original.

King Kong actually looks like it has worse graphics than any game on the original as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:26 pm
Nelowulf
But the 360 looks no different when compared to games on the original.

King Kong actually looks like it has worse graphics than any game on the original as well.

Not in my opinion. Compare the Elder Scrolls games (these are the only 3 I have to compare, so bear with me). For one, Oblivion for the 360 runs a lot smoother--no holes in the mountains, the water graphics are amazing, etc. I wouldn't be able to say anything about KK, having never played it myself.

Anyway, Wii could kick its a**, so why are we even bothering to discuss it?
Wii rocks you.  

Theris Faan

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:42 pm
The point has been proven!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:16 pm
now now lets not turn this into a console wars topic each has good and bad things lets end it at that.  

NickCpointless

Rodyn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:33 pm
Anyway, Sony has lost my respect because of the PS3 and PSP. Microsoft is thinning slightly because of the 360. But if they come out with a handheld (because we all know Bill Gates needs more money) then I'll have less respect for them.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:40 pm
NickCpointless
now now lets not turn this into a console wars topic each has good and bad things lets end it at that.

agreed.  

Theris Faan

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:11 pm
Jakar0
Anyway, Sony has lost my respect because of the PS3 and PSP. Microsoft is thinning slightly because of the 360. But if they come out with a handheld (because we all know Bill Gates needs more money) then I'll have less respect for them.

You know that they are right? The Zune is going to come in a model branded with the X-Box name and have the capability of PSP-style functions.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:53 am
I'd heard rumors that something handheld was coming out with a Microsoft brand on it...

I'll put my money with Nintendo. They've controlled the handheld market for so long and put so many good handheld systems out there that it'll take awhile for anyone else to create a niche for themselves.

Take a look at the Sega Gamegear--nobody has those anymore. PSPs snap in half. Almost everybody who has a handheld has a gameboy of some sort, or DS, or whatever. Speaking of which, are there are decent SW games for the GBA?  

Theris Faan

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:06 am
So who's looking forward to renting Lego Star Wars II?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:07 pm
I haven't played the first one. How is it? I might look into renting/purchasing either one of them.  

Theris Faan

Aanika_Phaeton

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:27 pm
I heard the first one was awesome and nobody expected it to be as fun as it was. So, I'm thinking about getting the second one, just becasue I saw that amazing commercial!!

lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:31 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Jakar0

You know that they are right? The Zune is going to come in a model branded with the X-Box name and have the capability of PSP-style functions.

I knew it wouldn't be too long until Bill Gates realized he wasn't rich enough. rolleyes  

Rodyn

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:51 pm
Jakar0
FrozenPhoenix32
Jakar0

I knew it wouldn't be too long until Bill Gates realized he wasn't rich enough. rolleyes
oh who cares i don’t give a s**t what i play on its the games that count that’s why i bought a ps2 and gamecube when they got really cheap for the games not lets end this console wars and talk about Lego star wars 2 im defiantly going to buy it once i get paid im looking forward to playing Ednor I bet that’s fun

speaking of Ednor how the ******** do you do that on rouge squadron  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:14 pm
I've read a lot of talk about rogue squadron. GC only, right? Is it good enough to buy and what's it like?  

Theris Faan

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:18 pm
Rogue squadron three actually is quite different from the first two.

Almost half the game is out of cockpit. and the endor speeder chase is probably the toughest level for me to do. Don't hesitate, cause trees hurt.

RS2 is well worth it. RS3 I like multiplayer more than single. Save for one or two levels.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games