Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:41 am
(Sorry I havn't been on and RP'ing as much. My mom keeps making us go to my grandma's house for some stupid reason and when I'm home I forget about gaia and play Dark Cloud2 on my PS2. Sorry again.)
"Tsukuyomi" Itachi whispered staring into Sira's eyes, sending him into his own hell.

Ai dug her nails into Kisame's hand hoping for him to loosen his grip on the kunai, but it didn't work so she took her own and stabbed him in the stomach and kicked it farther in. Then she fell to the ground holding her neck and coughing up blood. "Da...mn."
(Oh and for some reason I can't look at my inbox. Stupid computer.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:54 am
"God damn kid! He's gonna pay!" Sasori said getting up and rubbing his head. "Deidara, you can do what ever you want to those kids... It doesn't matter to me!" Sasori said jumping in the direction Reks ran off to. He caught up with him and saw Kisame and Itachi with these two kids. ~Feh...~ Sasori shot chakra strings from his hands and lached them onto Reks's ankles and wrists. "Hmm... what to do... what to do..." Sasori said grinning. "Maybe I should just make you stab yourself like your girlfriend!"  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:54 am
Reks stuggled with the chakara strings. He crawled towards Sasori and tripped him, not being able to do much else.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:01 pm
Sira looked around the area. The sky was red as blood there. He was chained to a crucifix. "W-Where am I..?" He muttered terrified. Itachi stood in front of him a katana in hand.

Kisame jumped back grabbing his stomach. "******** kid..." He muttered pulling the kunai out.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:01 pm
(I'm so happy, my inbox is fixed)
"In a world of pain." Itachi said stabbing the katana through his stomach as another katana appeared in his hands with a evil grin on his face.

Ai wrapped a bandage around her neck taking another sharp breath and coughing up more blood. Damn. Sira and I are going to die if we keep this up. She thought looking at Sira. He's caught in Itachi's Sharingan and I've got a cut throat. If I don't heal this I'm going to die. She created a shadow clone to fight Kisame while she poofed onto a roof. She put her hands around her neck, her hands glowing, and started to heal her throat.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:08 pm
Sira screamed out in pain. But no one could here him where he was. He closed his eye's as blood flowed from his mouth. 'I'm going to die if I don't do something..' But there was nothing he could do Itachi controlled everything there...

Kisame shredded the clone with Samehada smirking. "Nice try little girl.." He muttered following Ai'.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:19 pm
"Give up and let us take your demon or die." Itachi said giving him a choice as he stabbed another katana through his chest.

Ai had almost finished and looked to see Kisame headed towards her. I knew it wouldn't take long for him to get to me. She held out a kunai as blood dripped from her hands and some trickled down her neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:23 pm
"N-Never!" Sira said defiantly as he coughed up more blood. He stared straight into Itachi's eye's trying to hide the fear he was experiencing.

Kisame landed on the roof looking straight at Ai. Samehada in hand he walked toward her slowly.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:33 pm
"Then you will die." Itachi wanted to get the demon and he would weither Sira was willing or not. He stabbed another katana through his left arm. He can't keep this up. He will have to agree.

Ai watched Kisame's movements and decided to attack. I have to find a weak spot or weakness. "Die!" She yelled charging at Kisame with the kunai again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:30 pm
"Hn." Deidara raised an eyebrow and snickered watching Sasori. "Hai, hai..hm." he muttered rolling his eye at Sasori. "Danna, if you make him stab himself there won't be any fun hm.." he sighed and shrugged, "But then again it would be a waist of my clay to just explode him when it is to be used to such bigger problems, hm.." Deidara muttered looking away and crossing his arms, "That kid looks pretty easy to beat, danna, just make him stab himself, then if we must, we'll go get that girl.." Deidara blinked then sighed "Or I can go find her if you want, hm.."  

wastelandjunkie

Blessed Waffles

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:43 pm
Sira hung his head low trying to ignore the katanas. He bit back another scream as Itachi stabbed him in the arm with another katana. 'Being in this position is bad enough. I'm not going to give him the pleasure of hearing me scream...' He looked up at Itachi pure defiance in his eye's. "So be it.." He muttered.

Kisame held up Samehada charging at Ai. "You will if you continue fighting like this.." He said as his sword made contact with Ai's damaged hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:57 pm
Hidan sighed walking through Konoha. "Where the hell is that ******** Kakuzu.." he muttered to himself carelessly swinging his three-bladed scythe to his side. "Tch, oh well." He muttered while distantly running his fingers over the Jashin rosery he wore. "... Where the hell is everyone.." he muttered now resting the scythe on his shoulder.  

wastelandjunkie

Blessed Waffles

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:22 pm
Oh well. If he dies I shouldn't be punished, it's his own fault. Itachi drove another katana into Sira's chest.

Damn! I have to find a weak point soon, or I might not last very long. Ai tried to ignore the pain in her hand and tried to roundhouse kick Kisame in the face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:30 pm
Reks coughed up blood as he was forcedo punch himself in the face. God damn... He must be enjoying this... But I can't let him win and get my demon... I have to pretect Konaha! Reks forced against the strings, releasing his demon. Black flames shot through the chakara strings, burning Sasori's fingers.  

Batjesusman

wastelandjunkie

Blessed Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:16 pm
Deidara narrowed his eye. "b*****d. This kid is getting annoying, hm." he muttered glaring at Reks as three small clay spiders used for stealth quietly crawled behind him. Two of them jumped onto his arms while the third latched onto his leg. Deidara smirked and grabbed Sasori, jumping back a few feet, then quickly made a hand sign, "Katsu!!!" All three spiders exploded, disabeling his arms and one of his legs. "Hn. It seems we've found another Jinchuuriki, danna." Deidara said smirking.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games