Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:36 am
"yea you tripped over me" she said "and then you fell on some stuff" she smiled and looked around,  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:41 am
hmm soras not here, and i cant sense her anymore. why dont you try sensing her.? *looks around and sees a gun rack goes over and start strapping them on* how do i look lola?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:43 am
King_of_the_Hearts_666
hmm soras not here, and i cant sense her anymore. why dont you try sensing her.? *looks around and sees a gun rack goes over and start strapping them on* how do i look lola?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[What? There's just a logo that says Moby Games.]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:43 am
King_of_the_Hearts_666
she smiled "very good actually" she said winking, she closed her eyes "hmm i sense her somewhere near where they keep all of their weapons, potions, and such"  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:44 am
*Walks out of the castle* Ok..what now?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:46 am
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
*Walks out of the castle* Ok..what now?

*Pokes strange gem* ...what is this thing? *Gem flashes purple* ...  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:53 am
well i think i found the weapons. no potions though, i dont see anything of any magical use. *leans up against the gun rack then falls through it* you know what lola, im just falling into everything today, my luck is just not going well. hey look a potion stash, and soul puppets. im in necromancer heaven.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:55 am
she smiled "yea your luck is not doing you any good" she lightly laughed and helped him up "ok now get what you need and quick, because we need to find sora" she said looking around  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:59 am
*Tales out collection of gems* Hmm...wonder what happens when I put this purple gem on...?[Something bad o' course, it purple, darkness...] *Puts it on and is consumed in darkness*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:04 am
"we need to find sora come on" she said walking out of the room "Sora! where are you?"  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:06 am
*Hears Lola* Who? *Looks up* ???
[I'm wrapped in a cloak of darkness]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:07 am
*starts stashing the dolls and potions into his bag* ok ive got enough, once we get back i get put some souls in these puppets. they can help us find people and we dont get in any danger. but that can wait, i cant sense soras spirit anymore, but i sense power outside the castle.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:08 am
"sora!" she yelled she ran out of the room and down the hall  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:11 am
*Goes to Inuyasha's World* This place seems familiar...  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:15 am
Lola wait up. *runs down hall* i can see sora but shes not sora, shes engulfed in darkness. drink this *hands her a purity potion* you can go into angel form, once you do that you can remove the darkness but you cant hurt her in angel form you can only remove darkness.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games