Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Hangar Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:39 pm
Seriously though, give me a big a** space battle with lots of ships over a land battle any day of the week and twice on sunday.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:50 pm
I'm working on my characters custom swoop, I'll post it here after.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:03 pm
Jaden_Ordo
Seriously though, give me a big a** space battle with lots of ships over a land battle any day of the week and twice on sunday.

Maybe Jad'ika could become a Naval Mando, the Mandalorian equivalent of Lysander the Spartan.
Find a crew, maybe one of those big Trireme ships that're in the OGG, and he can participate in fleet engagements rather than limit himself to blowing things up.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:20 pm
Sayla, you are really the perfect woman. I love you! haha. redface

I really think that is my perfect profession. Because I look at this page and I shiver with joy and happiness.

EDIT: This would probably be my flagship/ a Keldabe-class battleship: theRevenge  

Jaden_Ordo

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:21 pm
No kedalbe's yet, mate.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:32 pm
warship This model is a little older.

Its not like I want this for the RP. At least not until it progresses farther/my character gains some wealth or power. I'm just saying here, in this guild, the Keldabe would be Jaden Ordo's flagship. Custom refit, of course.  

Jaden_Ordo

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:33 pm
Jaden_Ordo

I really think that is my perfect profession. Because I look at this page and I shiver with joy and happiness.

EDIT: This would probably be my flagship/ a Keldabe-class battleship: theRevenge

I know you do, Cyar'ika.
But Cale's right. Those ships are too recent. You ned an older battleship, which is why recomended the Trireme.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:35 pm
Bum... bum... bum... bum.. bum.. bumbumbumbumbum...

RAMMING SPEED!!!  

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:39 pm
Check the OGG, Stellar. I got my Trireme there.
I tried to keep it very true to its source inspiration.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:41 pm
Sayla-girl
Jaden_Ordo

I know you do, Cyar'ika.
But Cale's right. Those ships are too recent. You ned an older battleship, which is why recomended the Trireme.
Trireme... I'm not familiar with that ship. MandalMotors?  

Jaden_Ordo

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:46 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=508602&page=16

Bottom entry on that page, Ordo. And while MandalMotors probably has its own version (as everyone has the plans for them) Dont expect them to have any sections of armor plate made of Beskar.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:49 pm
Cale Darksun
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=508602&page=16

Bottom entry on that page, Ordo. And while MandalMotors probably has its own version (as everyone has the plans for them) Dont expect them to have any sections of armor plate made of Beskar.
Oh. Oh my. I like that. I liiiiike that.  

Jaden_Ordo

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:53 pm
Thought you would.
Its basically the Cruiser form of the Mandalorian Ramships I used in Legacy. Or to be precise, their Spiritual Ancestor.
Same principle: Ram enemy ships and take them over.
Only with the Trireme, it doesnt always need to take them over as its got force and teeth enough to chew up most things that get in its way.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:44 pm
Get ready for some action, Trireme. We're gonna conquer and ravish in the name of Manda'lor. They'll never see it coming.

Creating bonds helps. Dont judge me. Grr. rolleyes  

Jaden_Ordo

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:46 pm
You're gonna name it Trireme?
And how do you plan on getting it, anyway?  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games