Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

coreykill

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:02 pm

he leaned forward and kissed her again "i think the real question is where arent your clothes" he said with a grin, his eyes appreaciating her body but tryinig desperatly not to get a hardon and failing miserbly, he didnt know if he wanted to use so much energy after just waking up
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:04 pm

she smiled kissing him back "thats a very good question" she said lightly laughing, she looked at him smiling

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:18 pm

"that is a very good question" he said and started laughing, then he looked at april then his now raging hardon thenback to her. hoping she would do something about it. he really didnt wanna jerk off today, it just wouldnt be the same after last night.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:20 pm

she smiled and stood up, she sat down in his lap facing him "have fun?" she asked kissing him

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:24 pm

"yes i did" he said remembering last night, he looked down and saw she had only missed siting on him by a few inches, he looked at her thinking she had done it on pourpose.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:28 pm

she smiled looking at him "im sorry, i just love to tease you" she kissed him and sat on him, she kissed him moving a little

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:29 pm

feelinig her wonderful body taking care of his most primal needs he leaned forward and started to kiss her neck very gently barley touching it ini places.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:33 pm

she smiled holding him close, she sighs moving gently against him

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:37 pm

suddenly and briefly losinig control at the feeling of her body he quickly grabs her and pushes her down on himself " oh dear im sorry" he says as he relaxes his grip on them.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:40 pm

she smiled kissing him "its ok" she whispered holiding him close

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:44 pm

he wrapped his arms around her pulling her close to him already feelinig like he was gonna c**. he kissed her just as he came in her hole. pullinig her even tighter againist himiself . tryiing not to make any loud noise that would wake up he crew. he bit his arm hard enough to leave deep red marks. as he came to keep from shouting.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:50 pm

she smiled holiding him closer, she covered her mouth on his shoulder trying not to moan loudly

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:54 pm

finially finishing vasily sat there holdonog her pantinig like he just ran a mile "wow...." he said in a little shock. he kisssed her firmly before standinig up.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:55 pm

she smiled looking at him "yes wow" she kissed him back

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:00 am

vasily stands up feeling very dazed...yet he cant remember a greater time in his life. " i was gonna take a shower do you need one i can wait" he said pointing at the shower.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games