Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 948 949 950 951 952 953 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:33 pm
(lolz what has happened so far?)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:52 pm
(Well ragnos died.....AGAIN, and Phoenix is injured, his giant Phoenix is badly hurt, Oen's curse and Valak have joined forces and.....we are now going to start having calsses....witch means everyone has a schedule now....the classes start in the morning at nine in this roleplay but it's only 5:00 pm.)  

Phoenix utashima

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:10 pm
(wow i missed alot XP)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:12 pm
(yep well Phoenix is wondering around in the halls, would angel see him and run over to him or something?)  

Phoenix utashima

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:16 pm
(gtg going to go see rush hour 3 XDD bye)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:18 pm
( eek NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE)  

Phoenix utashima

Desire_light

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:42 pm
Terra wasn't going to wake up, however. No matter how hard Phoenix tried, he wouldn't wake up. His internal systems wouldn't let him; they needed to be refreshed and recharged.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:55 pm
Phoenix a bit pissed that he wouldn't wake up went out of the dorm to get some food.  

Phoenix utashima

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:58 pm
He came back holding a bowl of ramen and a plate of fetticune alfreado.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:59 pm
Terra continued sleeping, dreaming of home. And of his brothers, the Stardroids. They once had a trip to a planet were all the people were purple, and they were being plagued by evil cheese, which they were all deadly alergic to. Yeah... sweatdrop That actually happened, mind you.  

Desire_light

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:09 pm
(LMFAO) Phoenix thought to himself. "If the classes start at nine then I should set this clock to chime at 8:30 so that I can get my self ready.....It's only six I should finish my meal and go out for an evening flight then I'll sleep...or read the letters from home."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:15 pm
Phoenix did as he said he would, he finished his meal, went out for his evening flight, read the messages he got from home and headed to sleep.  

Phoenix utashima

Desire_light

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:29 pm
In the morning, the alarm rang. "Nnngh...." Terra grunted, fumbling around for it, to turn it off, unplug it, DESTROY IT, whatever was needed to shut the danged thing off. He still felt tired, unfortunately.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:36 pm
Phoenix stoped the alarm changing into a new yakato and grabing his weapons. " Terra wake up our classes start today!" Phoenix yelled in his ear.  

Phoenix utashima

Desire_light

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:42 pm
Terra growled at him, whacking him in the face. "Getta way from me." He said, sitting up. He was already in his normal clothes. Rubbing his eyes, he slowly stood up, yawning. "So, what' the scedule?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 948 949 950 951 952 953 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games