Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 948 949 950 951 952 953 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:33 pm
Muhaha, I just ordered a new laptop. So new it is not even on the market yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:07 pm
I don't know if I ever posted this here when it first happened, but here's some enlightenment into what went on so many months ago:

*twiddles fingers*

I figure those who have followed my art or paid for it needs to know this.

What started months ago, continues to this day.

Back in January, an online "friend" asked if she could come live with us when she turned 18, I told her it was up to my boyfriend. Gradually she grew more persistent and told me she was being kicked out by her stepfather.So I introduced her to my b/f over AIM (big mistake). He thought she was nice and agreed to let her stay with us for a short time. Her then b/f came with her for the first week. During that week, she consistently seemed to try to pick fights with him, including hitting him. The day he was to leave, my b/f and I went to take Alexis (our daughter) to the doctor because she was sick. While we were gone, I asked my b/f to go check on them to make sure they weren't fighting. He came back and told me they had been because she had threatened to destroy his bus ticket and was about to throw it in the toilet. We went home and took him to the bus stop so he could head back to Louisianna. A few days went by without incident, then she began to act clingy to my b/f. I'm a quiet person IRL, still an a*****e, just not very talkative. She claimed she was acting clingy with him because I wasn't talking to her and he was more talkative. This behavior made me highly uncomfortable, and neither of them seemed to notice. My b/f took it as her just being friendly because we were the only people she knew. During this time, whenever we went anywhere, I was left in the back seat of the car, I was kept out of conversations, and acted disrespectfully towards. At a later point my b/f broke up with me over that and my bad habit of not cleaning everything the way his mother wanted. She and I stayed at his sister's house next door, and during that time she complained of feeling uncomfortable around his sister and begged him to stay with him. (At this point, she also told me she was falling in love with a guy but he didn't feel the same, that his fursona was a wolf named Aile.) His mother found out and told her she wasn't his friend, she was mine and she wasn't supposed to be acting that way towards him. A short time later he allowed both of us to stay with him again because of the way she felt about his sister. Soon after, they dragged me to the HS track to walk. I didn't want to go because I wasn't feeling well, but neither of them seemed to care about that. So we went. I ignored him most of the time and he told me to cheer up. I told him I had no reason to be cheerful (we were broken up still). Her and him started pressuring me and I exploded at her and told her that it was primarily her fault for invading our relationship. She ran off crying to his car and he went after her, I began walking home. I saw them pass by me twice looking for me and neither seemed to see me. I arrived at the house and waited for ten minutes before going to his mother's house and finding them. I was forced to stay with his mother while the two of them stayed at his house.

A few days later I was contacted through AIM by a complete stranger who knew her. He asked for verification of who I was and I gave him what he asked. He then presented me with several AIM conversations between himself and her. In these conversations she revealed that "Aile" was actually my b/f and claimed that they were in love and she had had sex with him and other intimate moments. (I know this is false because of the type of person he is, and the fact that she's admitted to cheating on her ex and he wouldn't have trusted her). I showed his mom the text files and we went to confront her. My b/f was there for his lunch break and when I told him what I found out, he was shocked that she would say such things (he claimed they had to be faked up until recently). She was quickly booted from his house and stayed with his mom while I stayed with his sister. After a week or two, my b/f and I got back together and she was sent back to Floriday. A few months later, she made his mom feel sorry for her by claiming her wheelchair bound father molested her (again).

She's been living with her till recently, when she finally got a job and moved out. During that time, I tried being friends with her, however, I found out she's been badmouthing me to both his sisters. Two weeks ago, she again claimed she had had sex with him to his sisters. His older sister told me about it and I told him.

During the time I tried being friends with her, he didn't want me near her because of her manipulative and sniveling ways. I believe this is the same person who destroyed my FA after I said i was keeping the art up. I'm almost certain because it was the only one of my accounts touched.

This is the cancer that's been trying to eat up my life.  

Alektorphobia

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:43 pm
]I think someone may have just tried to hack my account. All my gold but 1 is gone, & the number is black. =o O= I changed my password immediately, but I'm still freaking out a bit. Never mind, just saw a pop-up. Apparently it's Gaia's fault. What the blue ball ********, Gaia. DX  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:27 pm
There's a tiny brown bat hanging on the wall outside of one of the residence halls. I feel so bad for him, with people clustered outside gawping at him (I'm guilty of this; I took a couple of pics with the flash off). Hopefully he'll fly off to find someplace warmer to sleep; I hope he'll be all right.  

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:36 pm
I've only been lurking around the last few weeks, so I guess it's time for an update with me.

my dad is making me go to college and get a degree. I know he just really wants me to be set for life, since right now I'm not making enough to live where I am. So I'm applying to a community college to either do general education for 2 years or get an AA in business management or accounting. If I do general education, then I will be then hopefully be transferring to Humboldt or Davis.
I'm looking at majors and I think I might go into Animal Biology or Wildlife Conservation.
Animal Biology I know I can do with what I'm doing right now, but I've done some conservation and really enjoyed it so I'm split. But I still have at least a year to figure out what direction I want to take.

/*sigh*

Other than that, I'm a little stressed due to getting ready (finally!) to certify my dog in area search and we passed the obedience test too. *sigh of relief*

And my friend is coming for a month and a half starting december. Don't know what I'm going to do abou that because I'm going to be busy and don't really want to take off work, especially since that is the time to really BE working!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:28 pm
For two weeks now, I'd been giddy about adopting a new cat into my apartment. Something about having a feline around soothes me and I've missed having one around while I was moving from one place to another over the last two years. Figured since things had stabilized, and that my old cat had gotten older and gotten used to living at my parents' with their other cat, I'd adopt a new one.

Me and my roomies had gone out to get the kitty essentials, preparing for when we'd go get the cat. My roomie's dad has a cat who had a litter a couple of months ago, so we picked one of them. They were all already eating dry foods and looked pretty healthy.

Today though, when we brought him home, he seemed rather quiet and "lazy", in a way. I figured he may have just been homesick/lonely from leaving the other cats, but I got worried when he refused to eat or drink. We tried to let him sleep on a pillow near his bowls, but he never even seemed to get any rest, just lay there, rather lethargic. By then though, the local vet was already closed, and I was too short on money to get a cab to go to an emergency vet.
I tried a couple of things such as spoonfeeding to see if I could at least get him to drink some water, then let him rest to see if he'd get better, but checking on him every half hour didn't reveal any signs of him recovering.

Around 11:30ish PM tonight, we checked on him for the final time. The kitten had passed away, and there wasn't a pulse left to be found.
I wish I could have done more for the little guy, but I guess it was in vain. Nature had it's course regardless. I knew he wasn't the biggest of the bunch, but I certainly didn't expect him to not make it to dawn.

I can't say for how long this may have been coming before we got him, but at least he didn't suffer for too long. We gave him a proper burial out behind the apartment building near the small woods, it's the best I could do at this point. Rest in peace, kitty. cry  

Sonya Khatsworth

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:41 pm
I'm so sorry Sonya, for your loss. Your post brought me to tears. Cats can be a hard animals to read. Often they hide issues till it is nearly too late because showing weakness can often lead to death. Being he was one of the smaller ones he was probably struggling so hard to survive. Even the non eating and lethargy wasn't that out of character, since many animals will skip their first couple of meals when going through the stresses of being rehomed. Having experience with animals and rehab work, generally when they young ones go like that even if you had raced him to the vet chances are he would have been too far gone to save and then it would have only been a lot of unneeded poking in prodding.

Even so, I'm sure you were a great comfort to him. Even if only for a short while I'm sure he felt the love, warmth and safety you were offering. In a strange way it probably even aided him in his passing. He knew he was safe and knew it was finally okay to fully relax and rest his little head. Although in situations like this we often have what ifs, he knows you did the best you could.

May you run free over the rainbow bridge little kitty. You'll see a scruffy looking tuxedo cat there by the name of Aristotle. He'll show you all the best places to play.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:56 pm
Thank you, Kriss.
For now though, I'm just gonna try and get some shuteye so I can be in shape for class tomorrow, and hopefully feel better after sleeping on it.  

Sonya Khatsworth

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:10 am
My level of nerdiness is showing today as I am giddy about the fact that Windows 7 launched today. My gay side is also showing a bit as I am ready to squeal that my new laptop should arriving at any moment today. whee I am such a technophile.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:36 pm
Oi, that reminds me that I still need to save up to get a legit Windows 7 Ultimate.
After using the RC since early June, I can say it's likely gonna be the first version of Windows I actually shell out some dosh for.

Gonna see if I can try and get it 25~50% off by going through my boss's supplier.

Sonya Khatsworth

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:44 pm
I honestly didn't realized that Windows 7 came out today...Heh...Now I can start building my computer ^_^

Hmm...I just watched the newest trailor for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 last night...Looks like I'm gonna have to clear some space on my hard drive when it comes out XD

Oh, and is it just me, but does the Washington monument in the trailer look really similar to the one that appeared in Fallout 3?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:37 pm
Sorry to hear about the drama and all, Asphyxiat!on. I hope things get better soon with that crazy person gone. sad

And DOOMIEEEE! ...*Coughs* I mean, Sonya! ...had to have an outburst. xp Sorry to hear about the kitty too. sad

Rainey_angel81
If I do general education, then I will be then hopefully be transferring to Humboldt or Davis. .

As if University of California Davis? I go there... ninja  

Garek Maxwell

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:39 pm
Today was the absolute worst day I've ever worked at Captel. I can honestly say that this job has made me a touch racist, sexist, and a hell of a lot more jaded and hateful towards other people, specifically the elderly.

I need a ******** drink -_-  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:42 pm
Af Mas
Today was the absolute worst day I've ever worked at Captel. I can honestly say that this job has made me a touch racist, sexist, and a hell of a lot more jaded and hateful towards other people, specifically the elderly.

I need a ******** drink -_-

*poors Affy a shot or two*  

Artemis Vulpes

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:06 pm
Garek Maxwell
Sorry to hear about the drama and all, Asphyxiat!on. I hope things get better soon with that crazy person gone. sad

And DOOMIEEEE! ...*Coughs* I mean, Sonya! ...had to have an outburst. xp Sorry to hear about the kitty too. sad

Rainey_angel81
If I do general education, then I will be then hopefully be transferring to Humboldt or Davis. .

As if University of California Davis? I go there... ninja

Yesh...I didn't know you lived in cali  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 948 949 950 951 952 953 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games