Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 949 950 951 952 953 954 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haythere

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:32 pm

Silver Nocturne
Rinchans-flower
Silver Nocturne
And it's not helping that I'm still having trouble drawing generic stuff. sad

It's okay, you just have to keep practicing! We all have ruts 3nodding

And I see Gaia still wishes to be a ******** a** to me and delete a well thought out thing, which, ruins the entire effect because I can't remember any of it, and it's even worse if I try to shorten the whole thing. Gaia. I ******** hate you. stare

(pets your head and gives you a kiss)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:34 pm

It only does that when I don't make a half-assed remark. >>
*sighs and tries to fill in*

it's stupid, cause, I can draw almost anything I see with 95-98% accuracy, but I can't draw anything I actually want to, or anything out of the blue, or anything someone asks. I don't know why. One reason is faces and heads, I can't seem to get them to come out right. Like the last one I was working on, It looked SOOO good last night. Then I looked at it this morning and was like "OH GOD!" >> *crumples up and throws away* DELETED! Horribibbleness! >_< I dunno why it never looks how I intend it to. =/ >> Oooh, pink gown. x) Yay! I want. 13k. >> eww.. *shudders*

It was..something like that. >>;; *copies just in case Gaia wishes to be an a** again* HAHA! I'm AHEAD OF YOU THIS TIME GAIA!

Silver Nocturne

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:38 pm

Silver Nocturne
Rinchans-flower
Silver Nocturne

And I see Gaia still wishes to be a ******** a** to me and delete a well thought out thing, which, ruins the entire effect because I can't remember any of it, and it's even worse if I try to shorten the whole thing. Gaia. I ******** hate you. stare

*looks at gaia* guys if you should hear a small explosin dont worrie *grabs gaia and shrows it into a closet then puls a shot gun from under his cloak* !!clicking!! faint mumbeling................ <blam> *walks out of the closet bloody* well any ways how goes things guys
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:39 pm

I know what you mean. I went through a long period of time where I couldn't draw anything people wanted me to. But it will pass, I like to think it's a period of adjustment. Whenever I can't draw how I want to, I can tell my style is improving. I bet that's what it is 3nodding

haythere

Silver Nocturne

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:39 pm

drifter_Xwolf

*looks at gaia* guys if you should hear a slam explosin dot worry *grabs gaia and shrows it into a closet then puls a shot gun from under his cloak* !!clicking!! faint mumbeling................ <blam> *walks out of the closet bloody* well any ways how goes things guys

x) *plays a recording of an audience applauding*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:41 pm

drifter_Xwolf
Silver Nocturne
Rinchans-flower
Silver Nocturne

*looks at gaia* guys if you should hear a slam explosin dot worry *grabs gaia and shrows it into a closet then puls a shot gun from under his cloak* !!clicking!! faint mumbeling................ <blam> *walks out of the closet bloody* well any ways how goes things guys

Heh, I'm fine here. Back from vacation whee

haythere

Silver Nocturne

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:41 pm

Rinchans-flower
I know what you mean. I went through a long period of time where I couldn't draw anything people wanted me to. But it will pass, I like to think it's a period of adjustment. Whenever I can't draw how I want to, I can tell my style is improving. I bet that's what it is 3nodding

Yeah, except. I was never able to really do it anyway. So I never really had a style. It can't improve, cause it's never been there. =/
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:46 pm

And the annoying/worthless admins and mods still haven't turned my siggie back on after several pms requesting. >> Gee. This is what I get for donating. stare I'm really irritated. Today's been an unusually sour day. I'm hungry, I couldn't find any of the Roms I wanted, I kept dieing on GoldenEye, haven't felt like drawing, threw away a drawing because it didn't look remotly like how I wanted, my computer's being mean, none of my downloads are actually downloading, etc, etc, etc. That and I'm tired and can't sleep. >> [/complaining]

Silver Nocturne

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:47 pm

Rinchans-flower
drifter_Xwolf
Silver Nocturne
Rinchans-flower
Silver Nocturne

Heh, I'm fine here. Back from vacation whee

same here i just got back yesterday i got a few shirts hold up i have a pic of one of course though im wearing it

http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload4/picme.jpg
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:50 pm

Drifter - Awsome 3nodding

Silver - (huggles) heart

haythere

Franko Un-american

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:41 pm

I saw a dog, it was brown.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:14 pm

ninja

haythere

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:27 pm

~sniffles~
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:29 pm

whats up, audi?

Cray Spirit

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:31 pm

eh? nothing really, just wondering if everythings gonna be okay after what happened...
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 949 950 951 952 953 954 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games