Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 949 950 951 952 953 954 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:44 pm
Phoenix blocking the puch replied. "read your one scroll it has your schedule...see you at break." Phoenix walked off to the cafeteria to grab some breakfest.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:49 pm
Terra read it, memorised it, and then headed down to breakfast after Phoenix. He felt like he could eat a ton of food, he was so hungry.  

Desire_light

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:59 pm
Phoenix saw him and let him join him in line. "What you want....today is buffet day you can grab what you want...but we need to be in class bye nine got it....what class do you have?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:07 pm
"Earth elemental class, apparently on the top floor." Terra said, grabbing a lot of food for himself. "I'm sure it'll be fun."

("I'm sure it'll be fun." = Murphy's Law insta-doom)  

Desire_light

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:17 pm
a man in a kimono and a small child in a kimono walk into a class room marked pyromancer in big red flame like letters and sit down in the teachers chair the older man wore a red and black kimono with flame designs on it on it while the small child wore a ice blue and white kimono with ice designs on it and sat on the older mans shoulder the man head black hair while the child had red the older man had a full body tribal tattoo while the child only had tribal tattoos on his right arm and left eye the large well muscled man presses a button and the normal wood paneling becomes a cave like underground with stalagmites and stalactites on the ground and ceiling the in the center of the room a pull of lava opens up to be used in his augmentation lessons he then sits down at his now stone desk and waits for lunch to end so he can begin his lessons the child hops off and sits on a broken stalactite and waits for the students to get in the class room so he could help with burns {there i rejoined phoenix now what was it we were arguing about?...something with teacher}  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:40 am
a hooded man walks int the school  

Dante Borges

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:46 am
Phoenix was the first to get there oyut of them all, he was a bit surprised that Kenji was the teacher but he decided to settle that score later. he sat down in his seat charging his crystal's energy for his teleportation spell...he knew it was the only spell he could do right now that would allow him to get into the exspert classes.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:56 pm
kenji looked at him from the desk
ok im the teacher my last name is wolfstan but i dont want to be called mr.wolfstan just call me kenji now tell me what are you most powerful moves  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:06 pm
Phoenix was the first one to come up....he hoped he had enough power in his crystal for the spell. "ANORUS ANCROTUM!" Phoenix said as a bird of fire apeared above his head and he raised his hands form his side into a huge clap and disepeared in a huge burst of flames. and then came back in under two seconds.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:10 pm
your serious?...well i guess we'll have to teach you stronger moves  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:13 pm
Phoenix reminded Kenji who he was talking too. "Um....one this is Phoenix your talking to......not a normal student.....two do you even know how for I went in under three seconds?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:20 pm
yes and this is kenji your talking to and show me how far you went in three seconds?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:31 pm
Phoenix calculated the demnsions he pased. "Wow, I went through 800 000 demensions....going to the place I landed and back in three seconds....I think...that's a record." Phoenix said trying to throw a joke into the day. ( *joke drum thingy*)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:33 pm
that is impressive but this is pyromancer class and it focuses on fire not dimensional transport  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:43 pm
Phoenix snickers agreeing and walking back to his eat as all the other students went up and did there evaluation.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 949 950 951 952 953 954 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games