Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 949 950 951 952 953 954 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:12 pm
Garek Maxwell
And DOOMIEEEE! ...*Coughs* I mean, Sonya! ...had to have an outburst. xp Sorry to hear about the kitty too. sad

GAREEEEEK! <3
And don't worry, people can still call me Doomie. My roomies and most of my teachers do, actually. XD

Granted though lately I've heard my teachers use Sonya more and more. It's really nice of them to go around the rules to make me feel more comfortable in class by not using my birth name. <3

Likely once Christmas blows over I can get the last papers I need and make a formal demand to Department of Civil stuffs to finally get my named changed. :3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:51 pm
Sonya Khatsworth
GAREEEEEK! <3
And don't worry, people can still call me Doomie. My roomies and most of my teachers do, actually. XD

Granted though lately I've heard my teachers use Sonya more and more. It's really nice of them to go around the rules to make me feel more comfortable in class by not using my birth name. <3

Likely once Christmas blows over I can get the last papers I need and make a formal demand to Department of Civil stuffs to finally get my named changed. :3

You're teachers call you that too? xd

And that's great that they're so supportive. heart More awesome teachers like that are needed.

And good luck with the name changing. Good thing you're doing it now before you have your name on a lot of things. Then it's a huge hassle with changing it on memberships, agencies, etc. 3nodding  

Garek Maxwell

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:26 pm
Davin_Nightwind
I honestly didn't realized that Windows 7 came out today...Heh...Now I can start building my computer ^_^

Hmm...I just watched the newest trailor for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 last night...Looks like I'm gonna have to clear some space on my hard drive when it comes out XD

Oh, and is it just me, but does the Washington monument in the trailer look really similar to the one that appeared in Fallout 3?

btw, for those looking at Windows 7 and are only using it for personal use, look into Technet. You can google and find a 25% off coupon too >.>

Davin, MW2 looks good, but the PC version has been neutered due to there being no dedicated servers. Quite a few people have cancelled their pre-orders over this.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:43 pm
Rainey_angel81
Yesh...I didn't know you lived in cali

Sorry, forgot to reply.

Yes, I do live there. Unfortunately, by the time you finish and transfer (if you went there) I'd be done with college most likely by then. sweatdrop

But, if you do go there and need any advice or tips on fun classes, I can help with that. Adn random info you need I can probably help with too. xd  

Garek Maxwell

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:57 pm
Garek Maxwell
Rainey_angel81
Yesh...I didn't know you lived in cali

Sorry, forgot to reply.

Yes, I do live there. Unfortunately, by the time you finish and transfer (if you went there) I'd be done with college most likely by then. sweatdrop

But, if you do go there and need any advice or tips on fun classes, I can help with that. Adn random info you need I can probably help with too. xd

Thanks ^.^ Still undecided and still have a little while to decide. I think Humboldt looks like it'll be the best fit for me in what I want to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:24 pm
The little bat I mentioned a couple days ago still hasn't left the wall. That's not a good sign, I'm sure. With it getting as cold as it has, he might not make it if he doesn't leave soon.

I don't know. I hope he flies off. If he's still there by Monday, I'll have the Physical Plant call Animal Control and maybe they can relocate him.  

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

BluTheFox

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:16 am
Ummm just wondering but is there any furrs that live in Ohio? If so pm me please ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:23 am
BabyFox17
Ummm just wondering but is there any furrs that live in Ohio? If so pm me please ^_^

I know one, but he's not on Gaia >>;  

Af Mas

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:11 pm
Sonya, why do you choose to change your name? Is your given name so horrid that you can't stand it?

I am out of shape, lazy, and fat. I suck.

I saw an ad a couple months ago for the local bike club. They had a cider & donuts run to a local cider mill yesterday. 22 miles round trip.

When I was a teen I could easily do 22 miles, at my own pace. Hell, I rode across the entire state of Michigan in 5 days once. And with my car dead I use my bike to ride to work on some days.

But when I got there I saw riders all clad in jerseys and spandex and streamlined road bikes, and here I am in jeans and a hoodie and fat hybrid tires.

Once we had left the city 2-3 miles into the ride I was breathing hard. Halfway into it the rest of the group was stopping to wait for me and I was having trouble keeping up. When we got to the cider mill, my legs were jello.

The way back was worse. The cider and donuts made me nauseous. Slight uphills caused me to slow down to a near crawl. I had to stop several times. I got a cramp in my leg. I had to walk my bike up the last hill, thankfully no one else saw me.

I slept for an hour at home. I devoured two meals. I'm still slightly sore and tired and worn out today.

Am I just that fat, that out of shape, that lazy, that I can't even ride a bike right?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:10 pm
I'm back, bitches. cool  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:18 pm
Psycho Lee
I am out of shape, lazy, and fat. I suck.

I saw an ad a couple months ago for the local bike club. They had a cider & donuts run to a local cider mill yesterday. 22 miles round trip.

When I was a teen I could easily do 22 miles, at my own pace. Hell, I rode across the entire state of Michigan in 5 days once. And with my car dead I use my bike to ride to work on some days.

But when I got there I saw riders all clad in jerseys and spandex and streamlined road bikes, and here I am in jeans and a hoodie and fat hybrid tires.

Once we had left the city 2-3 miles into the ride I was breathing hard. Halfway into it the rest of the group was stopping to wait for me and I was having trouble keeping up. When we got to the cider mill, my legs were jello.

The way back was worse. The cider and donuts made me nauseous. Slight uphills caused me to slow down to a near crawl. I had to stop several times. I got a cramp in my leg. I had to walk my bike up the last hill, thankfully no one else saw me.

I slept for an hour at home. I devoured two meals. I'm still slightly sore and tired and worn out today.

Am I just that fat, that out of shape, that lazy, that I can't even ride a bike right?

I'm the same way. I used to be a competitive inline skater; now I can barely skate half a mile without getting serious leg cramps & spasms. It really bums me out, since skating was my favorite activity when I was young, but I know that if I wanna get back into the shape I used to be, I gotta just suck it up & do it. Same for you; just ride your bike every chance you get, for as long as you think you can. Don't push yourself too hard, though; that's counter-productive. But I'm sure you know that. ::fails at being helpful:: X3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:42 pm
Psycho Lee
Sonya, why do you choose to change your name? Is your given name so horrid that you can't stand it?

More or less, yeah.
My birth name is a male name. gonk

As it is, I'm now about halfway through my transition to being socially, legally and (as much as possible) physically recognized as female. If you're curious about the whole thing, PM me; I'm always glad to talk about it. Just dun want to hog the thread explaining the whole thing again. ^^;

Sonya Khatsworth

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:13 pm
No fair I want to change my name! XP  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:06 am
I love spending the entire night wheezing and coughing sad It can't be asthma related, because if it was, my inhaler would have done the trick.  

Af Mas

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:47 am
Af Mas
I love spending the entire night wheezing and coughing sad It can't be asthma related, because if it was, my inhaler would have done the trick.
Awe Affy I hope you feel better, have you thought about seeing the doctor. Breathing problems are scary.

The mother of my closest childhood friend growing up had asthma and bad allergies. One time she took us over to a special bike riding trail and she forgot her inhaler in the car and had an attack. This was back before the dawn of cell phones so it wasn't like we could just call anyone either. Thankfully she was able to calm her body down in some shade while my friend and me road all the way back to the car to bring her inhaler back. We were renting a two seater bike though and man are those things 3x as hard to ride.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 949 950 951 952 953 954 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games