Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 951 952 953 954 955 956 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cray Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:22 pm

Audi Kitty
Cray Spirit
Audi Kitty
Cray Spirit
Audi Kitty
Cray Spirit
Audi Kitty
Cray Spirit
Audi Kitty
eh? nothing really, just wondering if everythings gonna be okay after what happened...
o.O *doesn''t keep up with much, and has been destracted by... other sources.. (NAVY! ...)* whuddoo you mean?

never mind, youd probably hate me for it too sweatdrop
I dont hate anybody, even my father who left me and my mom when i was 7... i dont hate those that threatened to beat me when i wore a collar to school, so i wont hate you, got it? tell me... or i''ll tickle it out of you (or something of the equivalent o.O)

oookay. theres the thread "to the afg" the guild complains thread, and the AFG Sallies.
and then theres the two locked threads that should explain most of it on their own.
aparently im a: ******** idiot, retard, b***h, some other stuff... yeah...
I haven''t read any bit of those threads, and I don''t plan on it.. I like the guild too much to care. Besides, I don''t think any of that about you. I mean, come on... who can make such a kick a** wardrobe as what I''m wearing and be a "******** idiot, retard, b***h, some other stuff..."? I for one don''t care what they say... I haven''t seen much change that worries me in the guild, probably because I don''t focus much on the details.. the news to me is a flyswatter (get it, rolled up newspaper... flyswatter... -.- I''ll stop) So cheer up and help me figure out how to earn enough gold to commission Sakiimi...

this guild needs more people like you. as for making gold, i suggest polling 3nodding posting and polling, its the quickest way to make gold other than geting an exchange whore.
What, more ignorant leeches? >.< But you know what they say, ignorance is bliss, and let me tell you, it IS bliss! have fun with your movie..

lol not ignorant, just people who accept change. who dont misunderstand things, and flip out if they do. sweatdrop
if your life was like mine, you'd except change too, or you'd have a mental collapse.. or anurism.. something like that... "Change is constant" -famous quote from some person somewhere who probably changes his underwhere twice a day...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:23 pm

RayneBitch88
I see some... interesting stuff has happened.
i have no idea.., like I said, I don't pay attention.. sweatdrop

Cray Spirit

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:30 pm

Cray Spirit
Audi Kitty
Cray Spirit
Audi Kitty
Cray Spirit
Audi Kitty
Cray Spirit
Audi Kitty
Cray Spirit
Audi Kitty
eh? nothing really, just wondering if everythings gonna be okay after what happened...
o.O *doesn''t keep up with much, and has been destracted by... other sources.. (NAVY! ...)* whuddoo you mean?

I dont hate anybody, even my father who left me and my mom when i was 7... i dont hate those that threatened to beat me when i wore a collar to school, so i wont hate you, got it? tell me... or i''ll tickle it out of you (or something of the equivalent o.O)

oookay. theres the thread "to the afg" the guild complains thread, and the AFG Sallies.
and then theres the two locked threads that should explain most of it on their own.
I haven''t read any bit of those threads, and I don''t plan on it.. I like the guild too much to care. Besides, I don''t think any of that about you. I mean, come on... who can make such a kick a** wardrobe as what I''m wearing and be a "******** idiot, retard, b***h, some other stuff..."? I for one don''t care what they say... I haven''t seen much change that worries me in the guild, probably because I don''t focus much on the details.. the news to me is a flyswatter (get it, rolled up newspaper... flyswatter... -.- I''ll stop) So cheer up and help me figure out how to earn enough gold to commission Sakiimi...

this guild needs more people like you. as for making gold, i suggest polling 3nodding posting and polling, its the quickest way to make gold other than geting an exchange whore.
What, more ignorant leeches? >.< But you know what they say, ignorance is bliss, and let me tell you, it IS bliss! have fun with your movie..

lol not ignorant, just people who accept change. who dont misunderstand things, and flip out if they do. sweatdrop
if your life was like mine, you'd except change too, or you'd have a mental collapse.. or anurism.. something like that... "Change is constant" -famous quote from some person somewhere who probably changes his underwhere twice a day...

lol
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:38 pm

Audi Kitty
Cray Spirit
Audi Kitty
Cray Spirit
Audi Kitty
Cray Spirit
Audi Kitty
Cray Spirit
Audi Kitty
Cray Spirit
Audi Kitty

lol
I'm getting good at this "humor" business... xd

Cray Spirit

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:57 pm

Cray Spirit
Audi Kitty
Cray Spirit
Audi Kitty
Cray Spirit
Audi Kitty
Cray Spirit
Audi Kitty
Cray Spirit
Audi Kitty
Cray Spirit
Audi Kitty
o.O *doesn''''t keep up with much, and has been destracted by... other sources.. (NAVY! ...)* whuddoo you mean?

I dont hate anybody, even my father who left me and my mom when i was 7... i dont hate those that threatened to beat me when i wore a collar to school, so i wont hate you, got it? tell me... or i''''ll tickle it out of you (or something of the equivalent o.O)

I haven''''t read any bit of those threads, and I don''''t plan on it.. I like the guild too much to care. Besides, I don''''t think any of that about you. I mean, come on... who can make such a kick a** wardrobe as what I''''m wearing and be a "******** idiot, retard, b***h, some other stuff..."? I for one don''''t care what they say... I haven''''t seen much change that worries me in the guild, probably because I don''''t focus much on the details.. the news to me is a flyswatter (get it, rolled up newspaper... flyswatter... -.- I''''ll stop) So cheer up and help me figure out how to earn enough gold to commission Sakiimi...

if your life was like mine, you''d except change too, or you''d have a mental collapse.. or anurism.. something like that... "Change is constant" -famous quote from some person somewhere who probably changes his underwhere twice a day...

lol
I''m getting good at this "humor" business... xd

im glad, it cheers me up 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:05 am

Audi Kitty
Cray Spirit
Audi Kitty
Cray Spirit
Audi Kitty
Cray Spirit
Audi Kitty
Cray Spirit
Audi Kitty
Cray Spirit
Audi Kitty
Cray Spirit
Audi Kitty
o.O *doesn''''t keep up with much, and has been destracted by... other sources.. (NAVY! ...)* whuddoo you mean?

I dont hate anybody, even my father who left me and my mom when i was 7... i dont hate those that threatened to beat me when i wore a collar to school, so i wont hate you, got it? tell me... or i''''ll tickle it out of you (or something of the equivalent o.O)

I haven''''t read any bit of those threads, and I don''''t plan on it.. I like the guild too much to care. Besides, I don''''t think any of that about you. I mean, come on... who can make such a kick a** wardrobe as what I''''m wearing and be a "******** idiot, retard, b***h, some other stuff..."? I for one don''''t care what they say... I haven''''t seen much change that worries me in the guild, probably because I don''''t focus much on the details.. the news to me is a flyswatter (get it, rolled up newspaper... flyswatter... -.- I''''ll stop) So cheer up and help me figure out how to earn enough gold to commission Sakiimi...

if your life was like mine, you''d except change too, or you''d have a mental collapse.. or anurism.. something like that... "Change is constant" -famous quote from some person somewhere who probably changes his underwhere twice a day...

lol
I''m getting good at this "humor" business... xd

im glad, it cheers me up 3nodding
I'm glad I'm cheering you up. I swear its my life's calling to cheer people up... probably because my life has been such total hell that I don't want any other fur to go through something similar. (hell? oh, wait till i get to bootcamp.. that'll be a real walk through the daisies...)
*is currently looking at fursuit sites* damn, these things are expensive..., and I'm no thimblethumb... so... xd

Cray Spirit

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:08 am

Cray Spirit
I'm glad I'm cheering you up. I swear its my life's calling to cheer people up... probably because my life has been such total hell that I don't want any other fur to go through something similar. (hell? oh, wait till i get to bootcamp.. that'll be a real walk through the daisies...)
*is currently looking at fursuit sites* damn, these things are expensive..., and I'm no thimblethumb... so... xd

awww boot camp isnt that bad. you just have to do what the people tell y uo without question. if you do, youll get used as an example, and please your superiors. oh
and youll get really good at making beds and cleaning. having a nice clean bunk is key in boot camps. i can give you a couple tips on making beds if you want.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:14 am

*peeks in*

Selene Aries

Cray Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:16 am

Audi Kitty
Cray Spirit

awww boot camp isnt that bad. you just have to do what the people tell y uo without question. if you do, youll get used as an example, and please your superiors. oh
and youll get really good at making beds and cleaning. having a nice clean bunk is key in boot camps. i can give you a couple tips on making beds if you want.
*looks in his room..err, not room per say, more like an an unclean den...* that may help...

The Sailor's Creed

I am a United States Sailor.
I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States of American and I will obey the orders of those appointed over me.
I will represent the fighting spirit of the Navy and those who have gone before me to defend freedom and democracy around the world.
I proudly serve my country's Navy combat team with Honor, Courage, and Commitment.
I am committed to excellence and the fair treatment of all.

Whoot!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:18 am

Artemis Vulpes
*peeks in*
*tackles* Arty!! Long time no see!

Cray Spirit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:22 am

Cray Spirit
Artemis Vulpes
*peeks in*

*meeps and falls over* Umm, hehe ^^; not exactly so for me, I have been around. But anyway, hi there.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:26 am

Artemis Vulpes
Cray Spirit
Artemis Vulpes
*peeks in*

*meeps and falls over* Umm, hehe ^^; not exactly so for me, I have been around. But anyway, hi there.
*lays down perpendicularly on Arty's stomach* well, I havent seen you at all, or at least talked to you.. I've been doing ok.. I need to lose weight... family crap... im not the only Cray in the world... buncha fun stuff, but I go with the flow, yah know? *rolls onto his back, still on her stomach* You?

Cray Spirit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:30 am

Cray Spirit
Artemis Vulpes
Cray Spirit
Artemis Vulpes
*peeks in*

*lays down perpendicularly on Arty's stomach* well, I havent seen you at all, or at least talked to you.. I've been doing ok.. I need to lose weight... family crap... im not the only Cray in the world... buncha fun stuff, but I go with the flow, yah know? *rolls onto his back, still on her stomach* You?

*giggles* Life has been chugging along at its usual pace. Hm, but if you are curious, main reason I have not been all that active is cause I have dealing with the guild some of the others talked me into opening up.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:33 am

Artemis Vulpes
Cray Spirit
Artemis Vulpes
Cray Spirit
Artemis Vulpes
*peeks in*

*giggles* Life has been chugging along at its usual pace. Hm, but if you are curious, main reason I have not been all that active is cause I have dealing with the guild some of the others talked me into opening up.
Oh, chugging sounds fun, depending on what's being chugged wink , but enough of that... What's the guild about?

Cray Spirit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:34 am

Cray Spirit
Oh, chugging sounds fun, depending on what's being chugged wink , but enough of that... What's the guild about?

Basicly the same as AFG's original intent, safe place for furs to gather and chat.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 951 952 953 954 955 956 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games