Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 952 953 954 955 956 957 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:07 pm

Sakiimi
I fell down te stairs a while ago..... it hurt and I hurt my ankle and my knee... sad I'm such a baby crying
*hug* will an item make it feel better?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:08 pm

Sakiimi
I fell down te stairs a while ago..... it hurt and I hurt my ankle and my knee... sad I'm such a baby crying
Awww. That sucks. I don't get hurt too often for some reason... sweatdrop

I dont have a dick

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:09 pm

Sasuke Hitokiri
Sakiimi
i'm naturally immune. No diseases, no broken bones. I'm the perfect specimen, just 50 pounds heavier.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:09 pm

sweatdrop it would... on the inside...

high hill boots and stairs make for a bad combo... sad I'm glad for the rail

Sakiimi

I dont have a dick

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:10 pm

Podunk_the_Mighty
Sasuke Hitokiri
Podunk_the_Mighty
Sasuke Hitokiri
So true.... I used to be pretty low key. But my ex made me really perverse. And she's supposed to be the good ... xd
i've always been perverse, to some degree. But Linxie-luv, he really brought it out of me...
Hehehe... I didn't really realise how many bi/gay furs there are in the guild.... sweatdrop
A TON. I wasn't Bi untill I joined this guild... and met Linx... heart heart heart heart heart heart
If you love someone, It shouldn't matter. That's what I think.
I have a mate and I love her very much, but I have some other kinks that I have to take care of *COUGHCOUGHluvsguypartsCOUGHCOUGH*
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:11 pm

Sasuke Hitokiri
I have a mate and I love her very much, but I have some other kinks that I have to take care of *COUGHCOUGHluvsguypartsCOUGHCOUGH*
alright, now I'm confused... are you a guy... a girl... a plant? what? Sorry, I'm a little clueless right now...

Podunk_the_Mighty

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:11 pm

well, your sig says you want a collar. I have one and Reyos said it didn't look good on me. and since you're new to the guild and you're hurt, I'll give it to you for a hug and 100 gold.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:12 pm

Podunk_the_Mighty
Sasuke Hitokiri
Sakiimi
i'm naturally immune. No diseases, no broken bones. I'm the perfect specimen, just 50 pounds heavier.
xd I still get strep?bronchitis/ear infections/colds. Those are the only things I get anymore and I'm slowly begining to not get them anymore.

I dont have a dick

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:13 pm

Twilight of Sorrow
well, your sig says you want a collar. I have one and Reyos said it didn't look good on me. and since you're new to the guild and you're hurt, I'll give it to you for a hug and 100 gold.

heart heart heart heart xoxoxox whee i luffs you for it!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:13 pm

Sasuke Hitokiri
Podunk_the_Mighty
Sasuke Hitokiri
Sakiimi
xd I still get strep?bronchitis/ear infections/colds. Those are the only things I get anymore and I'm slowly begining to not get them anymore.
The onlything I ever catch is 'donwannagotoschoolitis' Only one cure: Staying home from school one day. 3nodding

Podunk_the_Mighty

Xthunder

5,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:14 pm

hello all..*rolls in*
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:15 pm

Podunk_the_Mighty
Sasuke Hitokiri
alright, now I'm confused... are you a guy... a ... a plant? what? Sorry, I'm a little clueless right now...
*giggles as my fade away* I'm a shapeshifter. I'm naturally male but have a tendency to change to fit other's preferences. sweatdrop

I dont have a dick

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:16 pm

Sasuke Hitokiri
Podunk_the_Mighty
Sasuke Hitokiri
alright, now I'm confused... are you a guy... a ... a plant? what? Sorry, I'm a little clueless right now...
*giggles as my fade away* I'm a shapeshifter. I'm naturally male but have a tendency to change to fit other's preferences. sweatdrop
Kewl. I can, too. I just don't. *turns into a girl, a plant, an ermine and back* I like being me...
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:17 pm

Podunk_the_Mighty
The onlything I ever catch is 'donwannagotoschoolitis' Only one cure: Staying home from school one day. 3nodding
xd LMAO

I dont have a dick

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:17 pm

Sakiimi
Twilight of Sorrow

heart heart heart heart xoxoxox whee i luffs you for it!
don't expect me to do something like this again though. as a general rule Im poor. but lately I've been in a good mood. just remember the niceness and "pay it forward" as the saying goes. ok?

PS. I said hug, not kisses and hugs. but thank you anyway. smile
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 952 953 954 955 956 957 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games