Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 953 954 955 956 957 958 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:26 pm
"sience ragnos left he found another of your fathers swords"
he looks at phoenix and says "do you remember you where born in a valcano?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:29 pm
"..All the swords belong to the last of the Utashima clan....and no i was not born in a valcano I was born normaly...your wacked....way wacked leave here at once before I send you to the bowls of hell." Phoenix said as his body changed and his voice became doubled.  

Phoenix utashima

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:29 pm
oh my god you too are wating time your friends are probably dieing and your going to fight over petty things
wow never heard hugo in a mad voice before  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:31 pm
Phoenix turned. "Are you talking about young Phoenix?" he said seeming to calm down and turn to normal.  

Phoenix utashima

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:35 pm
he pulls out a sword and says "you may have it....but you must help me by finding ragnos" he says to phoenix "oops sorry wrong phoenix"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:39 pm
i can help but i have to help young phoenix first  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Desire_light

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:02 pm
Terra just stood there, listening in on the conversation... Maybe if he kept listening, he could find someone to help him get back home, to his dimension. Or, maybe, for the meanwhile at least, get a way to charge his circuts more... Terra knew that he wouldn't last too long here, being a robot and having an older, and alien, energy system.

Who is that guy... And what does he have against Phoenix? I don't know much about him... Or Phoenix for that matter. The teacher seems nice... Probably nicer than the Earth teacher would ever be. ...I still can't shake the feeling that something bad is going on here... Maybe I was meant to be here, or something. It's not like it hasn't happened before. He pondered his thoughts, staying silent.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:03 am
valak says in kenjis mind "you will never win you mut....this time my plan is fool proof"  

Dante Borges

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:27 am
Phoenix just looked and Kenji and hugo with a face that said: Forget this man....young phoenix is more important right now. He then stared at the man, he seemed familiar....but it couldn't be...or could it be. "Who trully are you...tell me know or I will kill you!" Phoenix siad his anger level increasing along with his power, he was changing aswell his wings turned to falmes and his eyes went bright red.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:32 am
kenji talks back to valak through his mind
*shut up douche nard*
ok lets go help out your friend before she dies  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:40 am
Phoenix calmed down and idicated kenji to folow him. "she's over in the heart of the forest...I hope she's still alive." Phoenix said looking at Kenji with a worried look as he ran off.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:47 am
kenji and hugo fokkow after hin  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:51 am
They came to a huge flat plain surronded by trees, the huge bird was lying five feet away and squaking weakly. It noticed Phoenix with two new people and a doubled voice came out of nowhere. "Who are these people I thought I told you I only wanted you to come!" the voice boomed as the bird squaked weakly and angrily.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 953 954 955 956 957 958 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games