Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 953 954 955 956 957 958 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:58 pm
my dog and I passed our night search last night. consists of 20 acres in pure night, 2 people blind. no lights can be used and you have an hour to do it.
Found both people within 20 minutes, though it took me 5 minutes to get to the last one.
3 more tests and we're certified!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:55 pm
Rainey_angel81
my dog and I passed our night search last night. consists of 20 acres in pure night, 2 people blind. no lights can be used and you have an hour to do it.
Found both people within 20 minutes, though it took me 5 minutes to get to the last one.
3 more tests and we're certified!

Thats sounds exciting, I wish I had a dog crying .... I have to kidnap my friends dog so I can do agility with him.  

Twotone Soul

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:42 pm
Sign you're having a bad week:
You have to buy cold medicine, antibiotics, and tampons in one trip.
The cashier was very sympathetic.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:50 pm
Why does iBuyPower have to torment me so? XD

They've recently added a whole slew of new components to their custom PC and laptop builds, and some of them are parts I've had my eye on for a long time. For example, the Intel i7 Extreme processor and the latest nVidia cards, and at decent prices, too...I mean, when you can get a PC from them with those parts, two 22 inch widescreen monitors, a G15 keyboard, a kickass sound system, Windows 7 Ultimate, and a few more things for six grand, that's a pretty good deal.

I hate not having money XD  

Davin_Nightwind

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:14 pm
It's 1700 Hawaii time. My little brother and his troop are now on their way to Afghanistan. I feel a little sick; he may have been a jackass to me growing up (anger issues that were eventually tempered by the Marines), but he's still my brother, and I love him & want him to come home safe & sound.

I've always been more spiritual than religious, but I'm sending out a prayer to any deity that will listen for my brother's protection. I want him home in one piece.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:18 pm
Sunegami
It's 1700 Hawaii time. My little brother and his troop are now on their way to Afghanistan. I feel a little sick; he may have been a jackass to me growing up (anger issues that were eventually tempered by the Marines), but he's still my brother, and I love him & want him to come home safe & sound.

I've always been more spiritual than religious, but I'm sending out a prayer to any deity that will listen for my brother's protection. I want him home in one piece.

*nods* I know what it's like...I've been there myself. He has my prayers, too. Even more so since he's a Marine. I supported them while I was in Afghanistan, so I know what they're going to be doing. Well, sort of.  

Davin_Nightwind

faegadsg

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:29 pm
o 3o im from hawaii ^ -^ little island of oahu hehe -paw pillow- o 3o i dont think its the time for that is it o 3o -paw away- soorrryyy > x<  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:43 pm
Davin_Nightwind
Sunegami

*nods* I know what it's like...I've been there myself. He has my prayers, too. Even more so since he's a Marine. I supported them while I was in Afghanistan, so I know what they're going to be doing. Well, sort of.

I don't even remember what exactly his troop is doing (he's a Lance Corporal), and I don't remember the name of where they're going, but I remember my mom saying it's one of the most dangerous areas right now. Which really sucks. XP

When the family was all together the other weekend, we were teasing him that he's almost fluent in. . . I think it's Farsi, but he barely has a command of English (he has severe dyslexia & dysgraphia). X3

@Nibblez: He was stationed on the Big Island, in Kaneohe. My mom & step-dad spent a week there with him during the summer; I was jealous. X3

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:54 pm
Sunegami
Davin_Nightwind
Sunegami

I don't even remember what exactly his troop is doing (he's a Lance Corporal), and I don't remember the name of where they're going, but I remember my mom saying it's one of the most dangerous areas right now. Which really sucks. XP

When the family was all together the other weekend, we were teasing him that he's almost fluent in. . . I think it's Farsi, but he barely has a command of English (he has severe dyslexia & dysgraphia). X3

@Nibblez: He was stationed on the Big Island, in Kaneohe. My mom & step-dad spent a week there with him during the summer; I was jealous. X3

In Afghanistan, really the only place I can remember is Bagram. That's where Air Force and Army personnel get stationed, and it's a way point for Marines and Navy SeaBees before they go out.

And really, that's not all that odd...One of my old Air Force buddies in Germany was like that, and he picked up reading German pretty damn quick XD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:02 pm
Davin_Nightwind
In Afghanistan, really the only place I can remember is Bagram. That's where Air Force and Army personnel get stationed, and it's a way point for Marines and Navy SeaBees before they go out.

And really, that's not all that odd...One of my old Air Force buddies in Germany was like that, and he picked up reading German pretty damn quick XD

I think I remember either him or our mom mentioning Bagram; I wanna say the other place they're going starts with an "N", but of course I can't remember. Damn my short-term ADD memory. X3

I wish I could pick up a language that quick. I'd love to learn Italian. ♥ I've been considering getting the Rosetta Stone program; I've heard it really is as good as it claims to be.

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:07 pm
Sunegami
Davin_Nightwind

I think I remember either him or our mom mentioning Bagram; I wanna say the other place they're going starts with an "N", but of course I can't remember. Damn my short-term ADD memory. X3

I wish I could pick up a language that quick. I'd love to learn Italian. ♥ I've been considering getting the Rosetta Stone program; I've heard it really is as good as it claims to be.

*nods* He'll more than likely be heading through there, then.

Really? I've always been kinda iffy about programs like that...Personally, though, I'd love to learn German and Japanese.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:22 pm
Davin_Nightwind
*nods* He'll more than likely be heading through there, then.

Really? I've always been kinda iffy about programs like that...Personally, though, I'd love to learn German and Japanese.

Yea, Japanese is another language I'd love to learn. I know anime Japanese, and I know that you won't survive in Japan using anime Japanese. X3

I have a few books on writing Japanese hiragana, katanana & kanji, but I have no idea where they got to. Probably in one of the boxes in my bedroom closet. X3

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:28 pm
Sunegami

Yea, Japanese is another language I'd love to learn. I know anime Japanese, and I know that you won't survive in Japan using anime Japanese. X3

I have a few books on writing Japanese hiragana, katanana & kanji, but I have no idea where they got to. Probably in one of the boxes in my bedroom closet. X3

*laughs* Yeah...That's pretty much all I know, too XD And my knowledge of the German language is pretty much cussing, saying please and thank you, and asking if they speak English XD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:03 pm
Sunegami

*hugs* I'm sure with your prayers he'll be fine  

Twotone Soul

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:26 pm
I just had a girl ask me for my facebook name, I told her I didn't use facebook. I guess that's the equivalent to asking for someone's number.

Of course I don't have facebook, I avoid that site like the plague, also myspace and twitter shitter.

I do have a blog though. smile

She seemed too much like a "popular" chick though. Wasn't geeky or dorky enough for my tastes. razz  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 953 954 955 956 957 958 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games