Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 954 955 956 957 958 959 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:36 pm
Tomorrow is my Birthday so feel free to shower me in Pale Marionette's. wink

Lol Krissim is getting over the hill... especially for a mantis. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:20 pm
Krissim Klaw
Tomorrow is my Birthday so feel free to shower me in Pale Marionette's. wink

Lol Krissim is getting over the hill... especially for a mantis. crying

Happy Birthday Kriss!!  

Rainey_angel81

Atlaas

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:35 pm
My dad fell off a high platform today at work, and landed on his back.
My mom rushed him off to the hospital and I ended up having to work the rest of her shift.
And by work, I mean stand around and worry all night.

When my boss finally got told exactly how he hurt himself, and how severe it might be, she let me call around to a couple of hospitals, to see if I could find them.

I couldn't, but they got home, and called me at work.
Apparently it's only some bad bumps and bruises, but they're still keeping on eye on him.

I've had a terrible week. This did nothing good for it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:40 am
And a Happy Birthday to Krissim Klaw.  

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:51 pm
Awe thank you Rainey and Selene for the kind words, brings a smile to my face to get Happy Birthday wishes from friends. =3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:05 pm
Regards, Tube. So he landed flat on his back? Didn't hit his head or anything? Conscious and well-oriented?

I mean, if the answer to any of those was no, and y'all have an insurer willing to cover this thing (what a shitty way to do business) you might ask for a brain scan. neutral

Side note: any suggested way for subduing crippling anxiety and/or overinhibition? inb4 "get drunk"  

Shaviv

Atlaas

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:14 pm
He mentioned this morning that his head actually didn't hit the ground.
Plus he got back up after it happened.

He's always been stubborn as all ********, and batshit crazy, though.
His boss kept telling him to stay down.
If he was badly injured, no one would know.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:16 pm
o 3o -pop in- umm.. im lost x. x... wrong place..?  

faegadsg

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:30 pm
Happy Birthday, Kriss!!! heart

So... my dad's (now) ex-girlfriend finally went psycho and put a restraining order on him and her twenty-something son for no apparent reason. And this happened while he was at work so all of his clothes and belongings are at her house. This is what my brother tells me because I have no way in getting contact with our dad other than a message here and there on Facebook. Now he's out on his own for the first time before he married my mom back in the 80's. I wish I could talk to him somehow... and I never liked his girlfriend anyway!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:20 pm
Got my dad's cell phone number... on the phone with him now- happy kitty!!  

LilKitty115

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:47 am
My parents got me a tree as one of my presents... a Calamondin tree to be exact... *hugs tree* It's the best present ever.

It produces little citrus fruits about the size of those rubber bouncy balls you get in the 25 cent machines. The fruit peels like mini oranges and they are super sour. In all my years they are the sourest thing I have ever eaten. They even put man made sour candy to shame. I love sour things and I when I was little I used to eat the sour fruit all the time off of one of my friends trees, before she moved. They are like mini orgasims for your mouth, only no stds.

Yesterday morning I walked out to pee my dog and there was my new baby, all covered in little orange fruits. I just want to stand next to it and hug it all day. crying heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:06 am
Krissim Klaw
My parents got me a tree as one of my presents... a Calamondin tree to be exact... *hugs tree* It's the best present ever.

It produces little citrus fruits about the size of those rubber bouncy balls you get in the 25 cent machines. The fruit peels like mini oranges and they are super sour. In all my years they are the sourest thing I have ever eaten. They even put man made sour candy to shame. I love sour things and I when I was little I used to eat the sour fruit all the time off of one of my friends trees, before she moved. They are like mini orgasims for your mouth, only no stds.

Yesterday morning I walked out to pee my dog and there was my new baby, all covered in little orange fruits. I just want to stand next to it and hug it all day. crying heart

Awesome! I'd love to see some pictures, when you get a chance. ♥  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:51 am
Oh. My. God.
I didn't think it was gonna happen this soon, but earlier this week my girlfriend told me she was putting aside money to come over to Canada (from Australia) to see me for Christmastime! EEEEEEE. I'm so happy I could explode into candy or something. X3 heart heart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:32 pm
Krissim Klaw

Mmmm...calamanci...  

Rainey_angel81

Atlaas

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:35 pm
I did a fairly loserish thing today and rescued a stuffed animal.
I found him in the middle of the road on my way to the store today.
So I snatched him up, took him home and threw him in the washing machine.

His mouth stitches are coming out, so I'm going to sew them back up.

This was sadly the most interesting part of my day.

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 954 955 956 957 958 959 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games