Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 955 956 957 958 959 960 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:46 pm
the huge bird Phoenix hugo and Kenji were sitting beside squaked angrily then a doubled voice came out of nowhere. "Who are you go away you do not belong here LEAVE!" the voice booomed as the weak angry squaks became more fierce.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:50 pm
she jumps "what? who me?" she asked taking a step back "im angel" she said looking at the huge bird  

Aprilbaby1

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:54 pm
both Phoenix's head and the birds head turned towards her, the bird seemed to be happy she didn't seem threatening but the doubled voice asked the quiestion. the voice was coming form the bird who was squaking weakly in a bit of anger that she walked in randomly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:02 pm
"oh im sorry if im not suppose to be here, ill just...leave"  

Aprilbaby1

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:13 pm
the phoenix looked at her with a said look. "No It's fine....I was just being cosious." she said as she laid her head back down and squaked in more pain.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:14 pm
she walks up to them slowly "what happened?" she asked kneeling beside them  

Aprilbaby1

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:23 pm
Phoenix turned. "A long story angel, a long story." he said as he comforted the huge bird. (now I go eat my supper and then we wait for lupine)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:26 pm
(kk well have to go soon, dont know if ill b able to get back on, going back to mi moms house) she nodds "alright then"  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:42 pm
valak sits on his throne and says to curse "this will finally be the end of phoenix"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:46 pm
"Perfect, now I will get my wish...My body will soon be MINE, But wait would it not be a good idea to lure them here....maybe with a young child we threaten to kill or maybe we should attack the school...blow up certain parts...we must wait till they are ready...if we went know it would be no fun...I want to here the screams of the people we kill and I want feast on there souls slowy!" the curse said indicating Valak he needed more soul energy.  

Phoenix utashima

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:55 pm
"just wait curse....my plan is still in action"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:02 pm
Err, I'm sick of waiting I want him gone now!!" the curse said raging with dark energy. " I must get my body I must take Oen back and rid Phoenix from the face of this world!" the curse was full of dark energy and it was increasing by the second, a sign that he was ready to destroy anything his sword could touch.  

Phoenix utashima

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:08 pm
"calm down fool......have you left some of ragnoses soul for me"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:12 pm
Tye Plays her Violyn

[Fin im bak XP Stop Nagging me]  

iLacey

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:16 pm
"Of course not I sucked his soul dry.....sorry but I needed his enrgy sorry but your on your own for souls." (okay...well Phoenix is in the heart of the forest tnding to his huge phoenix....would your charecter come and find him or not?)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 955 956 957 958 959 960 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games