Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 955 956 957 958 959 960 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaviv

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:00 am
Tuberculasers
I did a fairly loserish cool thing today and rescued a stuffed animal.

FTFY.

If nothing else, think of it as recycling - if you're not going to keep it, you can give it to someone who will benefit from it. A niece or nephew, or young cousins, or even just the Salvation Army or something. I bet if you do that, you could attach a card to it to tell its story.

Also, it's cool to hear that there's another guy who feels comfortable with needle and thread. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who repairs his own clothing.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:13 am
Shaviv
Tuberculasers
I did a fairly loserish cool thing today and rescued a stuffed animal.

FTFY.

If nothing else, think of it as recycling - if you're not going to keep it, you can give it to someone who will benefit from it. A niece or nephew, or young cousins, or even just the Salvation Army or something. I bet if you do that, you could attach a card to it to tell its story.

Also, it's cool to hear that there's another guy who feels comfortable with needle and thread. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who repairs his own clothing.
He's not really big enough to give away to anyone. He's just a tiny little thing. I think he'll be staying with me.

I did sew up his mouth last night, and fix up some loose threads. He's a black and white dog, so the white on him is still a little dim. But maybe he'll get another trip through the washing machine. And I just noticed he has a hole in his arm.

Also, sorry, but I'm a girl. sweatdrop
Though I do know plenty of men who can sew.

Edit: Good As New.

Atlaas

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:02 pm
ooooooohhhh ooooooooooh i found a little kiwi animal thing in the dump where i find all my art supplies. hes adorable. someone said he was a beanie baby... but i dont think he is. he's a bit bigger than a beanie baby. but i have to keep him outside untill i can decide whether i want to clean him or leave him as he is for the sanctity of garbage's sake. garbage is sacred dont you know. 3nodding

i have to keep him outside because he is moldy... and im allergic to mold. cool

hes pretty cool, he must have been out there for a few months i dont recall him being there last may. but he must have been there a while because all the coloring on one side was bleached by the sun to an almost white. well i assume he has been there a while because of that and the fact he grew mold on his bill... burning_eyes

i think i will name him Orange. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:15 pm
I found this one on the road outside my house, so he hadn't been out there very long.

He was soaking wet and covered in mud though, which is probably why I took him.
I don't care if he's only a stuffed animal, nothing should be laying in a puddle, alone, in the middle of the road. emo

Atlaas

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:22 pm
stuffed animals are just too glorious to leave alone and un snuggled! I MUST WASH ORANGE SO I MAY SNUGGLE HIM WITHOUT ITCHY EYES!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:03 pm
So have you guyz herd that Twilight beat Dark Knight in opening box office???

*loads flamethrower and machine gun*

I think it's time to kill some ******** female vampire fans....  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:05 pm
Psycho Lee
So have you guyz herd that Twilight beat Dark Knight in opening box office???

*loads flamethrower and machine gun*

I think it's time to kill some ******** female vampire fans....

tis 'merica.... the people have spoken!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:19 pm
I didn't like the Dark Knight.
I found it kind of boring. Still haven't watched it all the way through yet.
Never was much a Batman fan though.

The Killing Joke was pretty damn decent though.

But Twilight is in no way better. So wat.
How could they.

Atlaas

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:25 pm
wow someone outwardly disliking darknight... thats like blasphemy in these parts.

i like!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:28 pm
I was originally looking forward to it, and tried to give it a chance, but it just didn't go well. xp

Atlaas

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:50 pm
ill be honest now that if know the world is safe to be honest in... i cant say i disliked Darknight, cant say i disliked it at all... but i definately think it was overrated and under-appreciated for what it really was. what is evil? what is justice? what is that dynamic?

everyone is still crying over his death... and no one can let go.

he was good, but whatever...

the film cant rest on his grave forever.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:00 pm
I found it got too much hype just because he died.
I'm sure it would have done fine, regardless. It was a Batman movie of course.

But it just turned into, "OMG HEATH LEDGER WHY SO SERIOUS LOL I LOVE THE JOKER".

Looking forward to some good old Riddler in the future though.
And hoping everyone's dreams come true, and David Tennant gets to play him.

Atlaas

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:13 pm
never heard of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:15 pm
Doctor Who.
He was/is the 10th Doctor.

Atlaas

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:18 pm
never watched it.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 955 956 957 958 959 960 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games