Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 956 957 958 959 960 961 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:19 pm
"we will go after phoenix right now" he gets up and leaves"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:23 pm
Tye Walks through the Forest Playing her Violine is Echos through the Enitre Forest and Depresses Anyone who Hears it
(Why not)  

iLacey

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:37 pm
she happened to walk into a flat area, ten feet infront of her was a huge red and Orange bird that seemed to be sqauking in pain and a bit of Anger, then the birds head turned to her and a doubled voice came out of nowhere. "Who are you and why are you here if your herew to hurt me leave or I will hurt you more than any persin or thing could in a single second." the voice boomed as a weak, angery sqauk came from the bird.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:41 pm
She looked at it With her Big Sad eyes she Continues to Play the Violine and Sucked out The Pain it was Feeling and Let it out Through her Sad Music  

iLacey

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:47 pm
the bird still felt the pain but it felt less than what she was feeling before. "I see your a friend....thank you, I was hoping that you were nice..I was attacked and now I've lost so much blood that my body is too weak to move." the doubled voice seeme to come from the bird, it sqauked hapily then in pain.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:56 pm
Tye Sends her Flashes of Color Saying 'I Will do My Best to Heal your Pain' She Continues To Play Her Violin Consumeing the Pain and Releasing it out from her Music  

iLacey

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:59 pm
valak puts a sword to tyes neck  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:59 pm
Terra had followed Phoenix and the other slowly, not running, and was now following the sound of the violinist, and the sound of both of the different Phoenixes speaking. He came into the clearing with little noise from rustling leaves (He had figured out how to make them stop with his Earth powers.) and came up from behind. "Hello?" He said, to let them know he was there; the last thing he wanted was to surprise them suddenly and then get attacked or something.  

Desire_light

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:00 pm
kenji comes up behind valak with a gun to his back
hello douchenard remember me?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:02 pm
"who ever you are thank you but I have so much pain that it can't be let out through music....I've lost too much blood and unless you can fix that...your music is a thought fulll,helpfull but usless method...I do not seem to sound rude but it won't work." the bird said in a doubled voice sqauking in a bt of relief and a bit of pain, but the squak was weak and it seemed lower meaning the bird was suffering more.  

Phoenix utashima

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:03 pm
"hello kenji.....but do you remember curse"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:05 pm
no i cant say i do
kenji pulls the trigger into valaks spine making a horrible bone snapping sound  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:06 pm
Young phoenix was too weak to attack and instead just hissed and squaked in anger. "Who are you, do you come to hurt me...or are you like th people that are standing by me." a doubled voice boomed as the phoenix's head turned to Terra.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:07 pm
Terra decided this was yet another time to stay in the background and listen. After all, he wasn't from this dimension, this timeline, or this PLANET. If he was discovered, he'd just... say he was looking for recipe ingredients? Terra was really bad with excuses. Oh well. He hid in the nearby bushes, so that he could see a bit of everything that was going on.  

Desire_light

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:08 pm
The curse apeared behind Kenji and grabed his neck with his deformed hand. "Move and crush you neck!" it said as dark energy started to surge through his body.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 956 957 958 959 960 961 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games