Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 956 957 958 959 960 961 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:47 pm
Jungle Boots
never watched it.

I've never watched it, either, but I know who he is. X3

That said, Twilight can go die in a fire. XP

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:04 pm
Jungle Boots
wow someone outwardly disliking darknight... thats like blasphemy in these parts.

i like!
Lol I'm a batman fan but I really dislike they guy they got to play batman in this new movie franchise. It sounds like he is trying way too hard to talk cool when in the costume and it comes out sounding like he is constipated the entire move. He is also very flat in his acting as far as any energy, emotions, ect. I didn't even see the first one in theater because his acting was so blah.

I did think the 2nd one, Darknight was pretty decent, but only because I thought Ledger did a great job of portraying Joker. Joker has always been my favorite villain out of that series and although I enjoyed past representation this was my favorite take on him. My opinion has nothing to do with Ledger's death, honestly I had no idea who the guy even was till his name got plastered everywhere after he overdosed.  

Krissim Klaw

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:18 pm
Krissim Klaw
Joker has always been my favorite villain out of that series

Oh my, yes. The Killing Joke is one of my all-time favorite (non-Japanese) comics. I blame Mark Hamill entirely for my infatuation with the Joker; he's also why I bought Deus Ex Batman Batman: Arkham Asylum (they got the big 3 voice cast from BtAS: Kevin Conroy as Batman, Mark Hamill as the Joker, and Arleen Sorkin as Harley Quinn). Such an awesome game. X3 ♥

Anywho. . . I did really like Heath Ledger's performance in Dark Knight-- not because of all the hype, but because he brought a fresh spin (not to mention look) to the character I love so much.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:01 pm
Inspired by a thread on FA:

Let's say you're a reasonably intelligent young woman with severe depression who injures herself as a method of coping. You are also short on cash, and have no insurance.

The best thing for you would be long-term cognitive-behavioral therapy and short-term (possibly repeated) courses of medication, over the next five years.

Problem: you're talking about seeing two different doctors twice a month (at least), at first, anyway, plus the cost of medication. The doctors charge $150 a visit, the medication costs $150 a month - market rates, in other words.

Is there any real option for seeking effective care, or are you basically Dickens'd for being poor?  

Shaviv

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:22 pm
Why not do alternative healing?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:36 pm
Rainey_angel81
Why not do alternative healing?

ಠ_ಠ

All right, maybe I'm being unfair.

Here is how I divide up all sorts of treatments.

There are three groups: empirically-supported treatments (mainstream or otherwise!), theoretically valid but untested treatments, and pseudo-scientifically justified or faith-based treatments (aka quackery and bullshit).

What therapies are you thinking of?  

Shaviv

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:13 pm
The last two.

If you're treating depression (not bi-polar), you can be helped using relaxation therapy or meditation.
Also Intuitive Healing (ie Quackery and Bullshit) helps in healing your chakras and aura which in turn complete your entire being and help you feel more complete and less vulnerable to outside influences.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:03 pm
So one of my fiancé's Christmas presents (the one he actually knows about) was ordered yesterday: a Beatles Rock Band Gretsch guitar. We have a PS3, and the guitars for PS3 are impossible to find in stores (they apparently only made them for 2 days); I ordered a like-new guitar (used once and in all the original packaging) through Amazon for just over $100 (including shipping), which was a pretty good deal.

Not quite sure what else I'm going to get him, but he gave me a list, so that makes my decision a little easier. X3

EDIT (29 Nov.): I ordered his present today: a 160G silver Classic iPod with the word "Breathe" engraved on the back. ♥

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Sadinda

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:03 pm
made bacon chocolate cookies today. they're really good...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:33 pm
Sadinda

See, I knew bacon made everything taste better XD  

Davin_Nightwind

Sadinda

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:12 pm
Davin_Nightwind
Sadinda

See, I knew bacon made everything taste better XD

that it does  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:00 pm
My friend has a recipe for bacon butter cookies that he makes for almost all the parties in our group of friends. . . they are so good, but you can only eat 3 of them before you're in a food coma. X3  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:04 pm
Sunegami
My friend has a recipe for bacon butter cookies

I bet if you deep fry those, you could sell them in state fairs and make money off all those heart attacks and strokes you cause. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:58 pm
Garek Maxwell
Sunegami
My friend has a recipe for bacon butter cookies

I bet if you deep fry those, you could sell them in state fairs and make money off all those heart attacks and strokes you cause. blaugh

gonk ♥ ♥  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:53 pm
Shaviv
Inspired by a thread on FA:

Let's say you're a reasonably intelligent young woman with severe depression who injures herself as a method of coping. You are also short on cash, and have no insurance.

The best thing for you would be long-term cognitive-behavioral therapy and short-term (possibly repeated) courses of medication, over the next five years.

Problem: you're talking about seeing two different doctors twice a month (at least), at first, anyway, plus the cost of medication. The doctors charge $150 a visit, the medication costs $150 a month - market rates, in other words.

Is there any real option for seeking effective care, or are you basically Dickens'd for being poor?

i know there are some loopholes to meander through that can get your doctor's fees cut down to nearly the size as if you did have insurance. about 20 a visit. and certain government programs can help cut pharmacy costs too.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 956 957 958 959 960 961 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games