Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 957 958 959 960 961 962 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:09 am

Morning, absent ones.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:01 am

bump exclaim

BOUNTY HUNTER99

BOUNTY HUNTER99

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:01 am

i really will hunt u down

bump exclaim
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:15 am

We spoke to you about this earlier. Please cease and desist, or you will make more enemies then friends here.

elvisnake

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:54 am

We got a guy from TGC signing up.
Had a pretty big post about how he was an Imperial Chiss Captain, in charge of Wayland's new cloaning facilities and a relative to Thrawn.
I signed him up so watch for him
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:40 pm

Username?

elvisnake

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:06 pm

Hello all, Captain Elladan Kenet here. I'm 'new' in the guild, but a veteran of Star Wars ince I was in diapers and first gazed at Vader crushing the life out of Rebel scum.

In my extensive RP experience, I'm captain of the ISD Mark II "Indomitable", and head officer of the New Chyslla, Wayland Cloning and Shipyards Facility... oh, and my char's a Chiss and cousin of Thrawn. My newest ships, the Acclamanor and VSD Mark II are both stronger than the original versions, and ideal for more modern Star Wars roleplays.

Um....anything else I forgot to mention?

Oh! I play Empire At War! My ID is darthjudacrus
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:08 pm

Cale: I'd like to know the name of the one in question, as well, so that I too may keep a look out.

Bunty Hunter: I too must ask that you cease, as well. All the pertinent threads of the guild do not require bumping.

AFK Masturbating

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:10 pm

CW: He posted right before you. Look up.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:11 pm

ElladanKenet
Hello all, Captain Elladan Kenet here. I'm 'new' in the guild, but a veteran of Star Wars ince I was in diapers and first gazed at Vader crushing the life out of Rebel scum.

In my extensive RP experience, I'm captain of the ISD Mark II "Indomitable", and head officer of the New Chyslla, Wayland Cloning and Shipyards Facility... oh, and my char's a Chiss and cousin of Thrawn. My newest ships, the Acclamanor and VSD Mark II are both stronger than the original versions, and ideal for more modern Star Wars roleplays.

Ah. You must be the one Cale mentioned!

Eloquence and literacy are pluses. If this is any indication of your RP prowess, then I must say that you will go far here.
Welcome aboard!

AFK Masturbating

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:12 pm

elvisnake
CW: He posted right before you. Look up.

I see it. Must have done so while I was posting. ^_^;;
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:13 pm

Celestia Whitesword
ElladanKenet

Ah. You must be the one Cale mentioned!

Eloquence and literacy are pluses. If this is any indication of your RP prowess, then I must say that you will go far here.
Welcome aboard!
Yes, welcome. Some of the cardinal rules of the guild go thussly:

1. Post often

2. Have fun

3. Never diss Crix Madine.
Got it memorized?

elvisnake

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:25 pm

Well said, Elvis.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:40 pm

Yep. I plan to use those rules to greet all new recruits, should they express their newness to the guild. Glad you like 'em.

elvisnake

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:54 pm

It's all good. Main reason I joined is TGC is so sloooooooooooooow. The Guild Captain there likes things moving at his elderly pace, and he's a brick wall against changing storylines. I came mostly seeking to advance my position and rank, and to make some good connections.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 957 958 959 960 961 962 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games