Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 957 958 959 960 961 962 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desire_light

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:08 pm
(Nevermind)
"Don't worry, it's me, Terra." He said, quietly and comfortingly, from inside the bushes. "I'm not going to hurt you, okay?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:08 pm
She Walks up to the Bird and Looks around Through it Fur to Find its Wounds she Had Stoped Playing her Music she Find the Area she Took out a Medican from her Shirt and Started Rubbing it on the Bird and it Becan Closeing the Wound  

iLacey

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:11 pm
he walks towards the young phoenix and says "how dose your pain feel" he steps on its wound  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:12 pm
can i move my hand?i have an itch on my thumb  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:19 pm
The-Dark-Rider
he walks towards the young phoenix and says "how dose your pain feel" he steps on its wound
hugo comes out of a bush and shoots spears of ice at him
STOP BEING A DOUCHE BAG!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:20 pm
"Hey!" Terra couldn't just stand around when things like that were happening. He came out into view, towards Valak, Kenji, and the others. "Leave Young Phoenix alone, or else!"  

Desire_light

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:22 pm
The sqauked with severe pain, Phoenix stood up his anger and power increasing. "You son of a b***h I will kill you here and know...I will send you to the bowls of hell and make you suffer for eternity!!" his voice shaked his eyes turned a firey red he was surounded in a firey aoura, his wings turned to fire and his whole body changed.

The curse knew it was a trick and aplied presure to his neck, he broke one of the bones in his neck in to and was fracturing the other one. "you move or talk again and I snap you like a twig you pathetic morsole!" the curse said as he let go of the presure still holding Kenji by the neck.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:25 pm
Tye looks at Everyone and Sighs "Why do I even bother.." she sits Down and Plays her Violine  

iLacey

Desire_light

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:28 pm
Terra backed away from Phoenix. "Dude, buddy! Hugo's handled it, and you're injured! You're going to hurt yourself!" Terra was worried for him. He knew what anger does to a person... Make them selfish, and hurtful, to themselves and others. He knew... From personal experience. "It's not worth it!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:31 pm
kenji starts to laughs as hes being held by the curse
your an idiot arnt you curse
kenji's eyes glow gold and he starts to grow fur
im not human nor animal but at the same time im both
kenji turns into a huge werewolf and picks curse up growling and throws him into a tree  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:36 pm
Tyanna watches and Just Plays her Violin she gets up and starts walking through the Forest Again thinking 'I hate being around others'  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:36 pm
" I must take revenge he hurt her NO ONE HURTS HER!" phoenix screamed running to strike Valak in the heart.

the curse got up. " You idiot with those broken bones in your neck you won't get enough air to fight well enough....time to put the pupy to sleep for good!" the curse said running for Kenji with the curse sword that was surging with dark energy, enough to destroy Kenji with one hit.  

Phoenix utashima

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:43 pm
Phoenix utashima
" I must take revenge he hurt her NO ONE HURTS HER!" phoenix screamed running to strike Valak in the heart.

the curse got up. " You idiot with those broken bones in your neck you won't get enough air to fight well enough....time to put the pupy to sleep for good!" the curse said running for Kenji with the curse sword that was surging with dark energy, enough to destroy Kenji with one hit.
kenji jumped ontop of the sword and raked his claws across curses face as hugo turned lycan and started to bite curse till his teeth met  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:43 pm
Terra sighed, and stood in the way of Phoenix. Phoenix, not expecting that, would definitely run headlong into Terra, the equvilant of a titanium brick wall.

(Terra's going to follow Tyanna, by the way. He wants to.)  

Desire_light

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:46 pm
Tye Just Continued Playing Still Hearing them Fighting and Yelling she Sighs "Fighting is Meaningless and Has no Point...Nothing Good comes out of it" She said Talking to Herself, She Never Talks to Others outloud just to Herself  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 957 958 959 960 961 962 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games