Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 957 958 959 960 961 962 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:32 pm
Apparently, I joined a dating site to get insulted, feel like a loser, and lose what little self confidence I had. Awesome. I don't know why I even bother...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:41 pm
shoki_de_nai
Apparently, I joined a dating site to get insulted, feel like a loser, and lose what little self confidence I had. Awesome. I don't know why I even bother...

-hugs- you are not a loser  

Daearen

faegadsg

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:45 pm
COBALT NEVER LOSE CONFIDENCE. BE STRONG > .<(''') -paw to the sky-  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:51 pm
Sorry to hear about that Shoki. sad

Also, in other news,
Personal email scandal among scientists over climate change may finally give polluters a green light to poison men, women and children. Now that the weather won't go to hell, we can continue unsustainable practices and using toxic materials later dumped wherever convenient.
Major industrial countries as well as coal and oil producing US States finally breathe a choking sigh of relief and take a shot of asthma medication in victory. It is truly a wonderful day in history that will be remembered in history books thrown out year after year for decades to come.
heart  

Garek Maxwell

Daearen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:02 pm
So, I think its cold..
and I dont like it. >_<  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:06 pm
I like cold weather. It means I can put away my tecfleece, I can put away my raincoat, and I can put on my ******** coat (which is waterproofed). And those gloves that make you feel like you can't really manipulate anything, but at least your hands are warm.

Good gear to go out of doors in.

...you know, I just realized (again) that my heavy coat used to belong to someone else, an old friend of mine. I got it from a dead man, you might say; his wife said when he'd realized he didn't have long to live, he pointed out several of his possessions, including a few books and music, that my brothers and I might like to have. And that coat.

It's a very nice coat. And though Lou was a tall, burly man - or at least, when he was healthy - I have outsized neck and shoulders. So a coat that was thigh-length for him is knee-length for me, but it fits my upper body quite well.

...anyone else have this problem? (Stream of consciousness mode here.) I find if I sit on a bus, my butt fits neatly into the seat with some room to spare, but my shoulders overhang the two to either side quite a bit. So sitting side by side with people, when our chairs are close, becomes uncomfortable. Am I alone in having this problem?  

Shaviv

Atlaas

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:43 pm
My bus problems usually involve drunks instead of seats.

I have been a bad mixture of nostalgic and depressed all day.
I woke up this morning to an old friend asking me about passwords to some website we used when we were in middle school.
We searched around for a while, found the passwords, and signed in to see a bunch of old pictures of us still there.

And I really wish it was all still that simple.
There were three of us, and we spent every damn second of our lives together. Doing nothing at all.
And now we have jobs, and bills, and boyfriends and stuff.
I moved really far away.
We both stopped talking to that other friend because she's a junkie.

I really, really hate growing up.
And I made plans to go back there in January.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:12 am
I left a very nice pair of gloves on the bus and now they're gone.

I wouldn't be so upset if I hadn't bought the gloves a LITTLE OVER A MONTH AGO.

Bus company says they haven't seen them. Knowing my luck some homeless bum or some poor a** mofo was like "OOOO a pair of gloves, finder's keepers!"

What an immoral, savage people humans are. Haven't you heard of the rule of "If it doesn't belong to you don't take it" Or "No stealing" or commandments like "Thou shalt not steal"? Seriously. Had it been my wallet, I would have gotten it back minus the money and the credit cards I'm sure. Doesn't help that most of the people who ride a bus are poor degenerates.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:45 am
Psycho Lee

Bus company says they haven't seen them. Knowing my luck some homeless bum or some poor a** mofo was like "OOOO a pair of gloves, finder's keepers!"

What an immoral, savage people humans are. Haven't you heard of the rule of "If it doesn't belong to you don't take it" Or "No stealing" or commandments like "Thou shalt not steal"? Seriously. Had it been my wallet, I would have gotten it back minus the money and the credit cards I'm sure. Doesn't help that most of the people who ride a bus are poor degenerates.

I follow the buddhist mentality of non-materialism and the reality that there is no such thing as property ownership.

@shaviv: i once owned a vietnam era flak jacket that had shrapnel stuck in it... im not sure if the man who as wearing it when said shrapnel hit the vest died. but it was an interesting meditation into mortality every time i looked at it, never wore it.

also i'm mall and skinny as ******** so i generally get lost in just about everything i sit on.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:41 pm
Jungle Boots
Psycho Lee

I follow the buddhist mentality of non-materialism and the reality that there is no such thing as property ownership.

Along that line of reasoning, if there is not such a thing as property ownership, then you wouldn't mind me going into your house and taking anything I want, like the computer you're using to read this, or any gaming systems you might posses, or anything else I might like, because technically you don't own it. >P

Mind you, these gloves were only $10 and I could probably buy new ones, but I had just bought them and they fit my hands perfectly, and it's the principle of not taking other people's s**t.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:49 pm
Psycho Lee
Jungle Boots
Psycho Lee

Along that line of reasoning, if there is not such a thing as property ownership, then you wouldn't mind me going into your house and taking anything I want, like the computer you're using to read this, or any gaming systems you might posses, or anything else I might like, because technically you don't own it. >P

Mind you, these gloves were only $10 and I could probably buy new ones, but I had just bought them and they fit my hands perfectly, and it's the principle of not taking other people's s**t.

you want my old a** mac g4 you can have it, the screen is broken and i have it connected to a 12 year old monitor just to see what im typing. and i dont own any gaming systems. Even if property did exist, the only thing i really own is my car. and thats a POS too,

anyway... your principle is unreasonable. to be honest you are the one to blame for loosing them in the first place. And no there is no real rule of "if its not yours don't take it." especially if its a pair of ten dollar gloves some schmuck left on the bus by accident.

if you found a ten dollar bill on the buss would you turn that over to the bus driver or would you keep it? i think you would be foolish to give it to the bus driver.

Just go to the thrift store and get another pair of gloves, ill bet you find some pretty cool ones for less than a buck.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:10 pm
Well right now I found out my friend is being manipulated by his gothic girlfriend.... again.

(that I want to b***h slap the goth out of her)

Making him believe he doesn't have anyfriends anymore like me and the others.... ugh now that I think about it, I should have banged her when I had that chance.

But I knew she had an std or something from that juggalo b***h she was with from before.

Ah whatever then, I guess I'll see what happens next when she starts s**t up that drama whore. evil  

NexNeon

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:41 pm
Jungle Boots
Psycho Lee

You are clearly not living in the same time period and general physical area as most Americans. You must be living in 17th century Japan, not 21st century America.

I follow the laws of Dwarfism: "I mine in my mine and what's mine is mine."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:18 pm
NexNeon

(that I want to b***h slap the goth out of her)

I think most goths need the goth b***h slapped out of them. razz

TekTek is down. MAN DOWN!!!

I bought this 9 LED bike light, it's an aluminum flashlight that clips on to the handlebars, but it wasn't bright enough, so I took it back to the bike shop WITH the receipt, and told them I wanted to upgrade to a brighter light. They refused to exchange the light because there was a tiny chip in the black finish of the light. ********. So I'm going to sell the b***h online (Paid $21 for it, with shipping and listing fees I'll be lucky to get $15).

I've been looking at bike lights online and there's a bunch of instructions on how to make bike lights that are 20-50 watt. They use mr16 track lighting halogen bulbs, the little 1" halogens that come with the lens and reflector all in one. You jury rig steel electrical piping to make a holder. The damn thing puts out enough light to blind oncoming drivers and give you a nice tan while it's at it. The only problem is the lights require a somewhat heavy lead acid battery.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Atlaas

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:55 pm
CoffeeFox

I follow the laws of Dwarfism: "I mine in my mine and what's mine is mine."
This is excellent.

I follow the laws of I don't follow any.
I don't really like guidelines, every situation is different.
I just see how I feel when the time comes.

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 957 958 959 960 961 962 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games