Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:16 pm

Owner's Name: Bardess Ookami
Participating Soquili: Ashvay
Link to Teepee: Home sweet home

Which would be more your style; being able to run at great speeds only for short distances or only being able to run at slow speeds over long distances?: "To run just as fast as I have to to make my dinner think it can escape. Fear makes the liver so tender."

On that note, what would you sacrifice to be able to run at great speeds over long distances? Why that?: "Can I sacrifice running for more livers?"

What would really win in a race, a tortoise or a hare?: "The tortoise, the rabbit tastes better" said the demented white rabbit soq. He began salivating at the thought of rabbit livers, then went off hunting, drooling. "Livers!"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:44 pm
Owner's Name: -Yasha Alchemist
Participating Soquili: Perth
Link to Teepee: x

Which would be more your style; being able to run at great speeds only for short distances or only being able to run at slow speeds over long distances?: Perth snorts a bit at the question. "Well if I can still walk after wards I would choose great speeds. Never being able to run fast...That's impossible."

On that note, what would you sacrifice to be able to run at great speeds over long distances? Why that?: Glowering at the question asker... "Do you plan to take it from me? Besides I don't know what you could possible want anyway."

What would really win in a race, a tortoise or a hare?: "That story is pretty stupid...the hare is going to win. I don't care what situation it could possible be. Turtles are so slow."  

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:30 pm
Owner's Name: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Participating Soquili: Vex
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Which would be more your style; being able to run at great speeds only for short distances or only being able to run at slow speeds over long distances?: His eyes rolled as he snorted. "Why be someone who's slow when you were meant to be as fast as the wind?"

On that note, what would you sacrifice to be able to run at great speeds over long distances? Why that?: "Probably a good hair from my mane or two."

What would really win in a race, a tortoise or a hare?: "The tortoise is super slow! I'd stick with the hare."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:57 pm
Owner's Name: Darkmoon Dancer
Participating Soquili: Knochen
Link to Teepee: [ xxx ]

Which would be more your style; being able to run at great speeds only for short distances or only being able to run at slow speeds over long distances?:
I think I would prefer the great speeds in short bursts. I mean, that should be able to get me out of most situations I might try to run away from. It would depend on my pursuer, mostly.

On that note, what would you sacrifice to be able to run at great speeds over long distances? Why that?:
Hmmmm. Though not necessary I suppose one could sacrifice the fight instinct to gain such an advantage in one's flight response. Personally, I do not think I would actually make such a sacrifice, but it is a reasonable exchange.

What would really win in a race, a tortoise or a hare?:
The hare. Definitely the hare. Only reason it loses in the story is because he stops and lazes about. Honestly, if they were both just as determined to win, the hare wins without a second thought.  

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:38 pm
Owner's Name:Zakiax
Participating Soquili:Eurig

Link to Teepee:x

Which would be more your style; being able to run at great speeds only for short distances or only being able to run at slow speeds over long distances?:"Run at Great speeds over short distances so I can reach my friends faster"

On that note, what would you sacrifice to be able to run at great speeds over long distances? Why that?:"My freedom," He replied, "No wait, I've already done that in the past. I would sacrifice my past decisions. The ones that all weren't so smart."

What would really win in a race, a tortoise or a hare?:Eurig thinks about this one for a moment before he replied "A hare"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:57 am
Owner's Name: Nisshou H
Participating Soquili: Hellmaster Phibrizzo
Link to Teepee: xXx

Which would be more your style; being able to run at great speeds only for short distances or only being able to run at slow speeds over long distances?: "Well both are useful but if you really want me to pick just one then it would be running slowly over great distances. If I need someone fast on the ground I'll just make Xelloss do it." He replied with a wicked smirk.

On that note, what would you sacrifice to be able to run at great speeds over long distances? Why that?: "I'm sure we both know the answer to this question and I don't imagine it's one you'd like to hear as you'd be one of the first to go." Phibrizzo laughed while toying with a few of his golden orbs. "Why that? Well you don't expect me to sacrifice anything that's mine do you? That would be silly."

What would really win in a race, a tortoise or a hare?: "The hare."  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:12 am
I dont remember doing april... so forgive me if I did D=

((Edit by Niss: You're fine, no worries. =3))

Owner's Name: ladyfirefox89
Participating Soquili: marnie Dorei

Which would be more your style; being able to run at great speeds only for short distances or only being able to run at slow speeds over long distances?: marnie thought for a second. "I wanna dig my claws in the ground as I run! I'd wanna run fast!" Giggling slightly.

On that note, what would you sacrifice to be able to run at great speeds over long distances? Why that?: Marnie swisher her tail as she pondered the question "Uhhhhhh... I woooooulllld..." drawing out each word to buy her time "give up my tail ribbon?" Not sure if it would make her faster. "To appease the god of swiftness. Everyone wants to look pretty =D"

What would really win in a race, a tortoise or a hare?: "A hare! In less it was a race to dig underground!" She gasped "All though, a hare still might win." Giggling as she walked away.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:35 am
Owner's Name: Rita Zyon
Participating Soquili: Lucy Adair

Which would be more your style; being able to run at great speeds only for short distances or only being able to run at slow speeds over long distances?: I would prefer to run for a long period of time at a slower speed rather than running fast and getting tired more easily. I enjoy traveling and being unable to not get very far in a day would be discouraging. It is best to take my time and travel further each day than having to stop continuously.

On that note, what would you sacrifice to be able to run at great speeds over long distances? Why that?: Must I sacrifice something? I enjoy traveling at a slower speed because at least I can admire the scenary as I run. But, I suppose if I needed to run at a faster period in order to travel a long distance, I could spare my hair. My tail is long and gets in the way at times, it isn't much but I do not think I can spare my samples, at least not until I am finished with them......

What would really win in a race, a tortoise or a hare?: The tortoise shall win, slow and steady will win the race. Although the hare is quicker, I think he will tire himself out faster.  

Rita Zyon

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:06 pm

Owner's Name: x blame it on the --- x
Participating Soquili: Yazooooooooooooooooooooo- -gets kicked- ... Yazoo. >>
Link to Teepee: Linkage

Which would be more your style; being able to run at great speeds only for short distances or only being able to run at slow speeds over long distances?:
xxxxx The stallion sighed, his eyes narrowing some. What was this nonsense? Obviously being balanced was best... "Neither... But if I was forced to choose, I suppose the first. If I could catch my enemies quickly, then I could take care of the situation before it advanced into something more dangerous. But... That doesn't matter, really, since I am fast, and have endurance." He stated, smirking somewhat in a cocky nature.

On that note, what would you sacrifice to be able to run at great speeds over long distances? Why that?:
xxxxx Yazoo's face twisted in a somewhat irritated way, before going neutral. With a flick of his tail, he shook his head, and held it up high, brilliant green eyes locked. "I already can. Nothing can escape me, unless it takes to the sky or the waters. So why would I risk giving anything up for something I already have?

What would really win in a race, a tortoise or a hare?:
xxxxx "The hare, of course." Yazoo stated mater-of-factually. He stared at the human as if she had just asked one of the most common sense questions in the world. "Obviously a creature such as a hare can move faster than a tortoise. There is no match."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:20 pm

Owner's Name: fallenthroughmidnight
Participating Soquili: Korev cert
Link to Teepee: Link

Which would be more your style; being able to run at great speeds only for short distances or only being able to run at slow speeds over long distances?: Hm. I suppose great speeds over short distances then. I would do well with long-distance travel, but when something is urgent it is better to be able to get to it. So if I had to pick, that would be my choice.

On that note, what would you sacrifice to be able to run at great speeds over long distances? Why that?: It has to be a 'what' and not a 'who' I suppose. I am not entirely certain which of my other attributes I would give up, my strength and agility both serve me well after all, and my wits are always useful. As for my courage, well, I would never be willing to brand myself a useless coward! Perhaps my luck then. I have never found it to be all that 'good' anyway.

What would really win in a race, a tortoise or a hare?: A hare, obviously. Provided it remained motivated and refrained from that absolutely rubbish decision that it would 'win anyway' that the one from that fable made. After all, if something wants to eat you, and you are with someone slower, then which of you is really in trouble if both of you are cowards? The slower one.

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:40 pm
Owner's Name: Chi Honda
Participating Soquili: Chatella

Which would be more your style; being able to run at great speeds only for short distances or only being able to run at slow speeds over long distances?: "I would have to say I'd rather run at great speeds for a short distance. The reason being I need to be able to get to a person quickly if they are hurt," she said with a nod of her head and a smile.

On that note, what would you sacrifice to be able to run at great speeds over long distances? Why that?: "I would sacrifice whatever I needed to, if it meant saving someones life. Since saving a life is more important than anything to me. Life can not be replaced or put a price on.' she said as she thought of all the things she could give up.

What would really win in a race, a tortoise or a hare?: "A hare obviously due to speed and agility. Though then again if the turtle could trick the hare into helping it along, it might actually stand a chance in winning," she whispered wondering how on earth a turtle could trick a hare.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:21 pm
Owner's Name: CheshireKttty
Participating Soquili: Akiko
Link to Teepee: [Link]
Which would be more your style; being able to run at great speeds only for short distances or only being able to run at slow speeds over long distances?: I suppose I don't really run all that much anyway so perhaps being able to run great speeds over short distances. At least that way if I need to get away from an enemy I have a better chance of escape.

On that note, what would you sacrifice to be able to run at great speeds over long distances? Why that?: Honestly I don't think I would bother sacrificing anything. I don't particularly desire or need to run great speeds over long distance so I suppose it would be useless. If I had to sacrifice something though, I would say strength.

What would really win in a race, a tortoise or a hare?: Honestly it would be a hare. Unless you're racing in water in which case I suppose that the Tortoise would be at the greater advantage.  

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:56 am
Points for April have been added! Questions for May have been opened!  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:21 pm
Owner's Name: Scaramouche Fandango
Participating Soquili: Dresden
Link to Teepee: X

Has there ever been a time in which all hope seemed lost and then things suddenly changed in your favor? Describe that time if there was one: Despite my own lack of Kalona features, my son was born looking like a fullbreed. For this, I feel legitimately blessed.

What do you think would be the worst possible moment for your luck to run out?: When confronting my mother.

April showers bring May flowers. What have you done in the past that came back to you making you feel lucky?: Not much that I've done could be said to bring me good karma. I am a calculating mare; when things go well for me, it is generally because I planned them carefully.  

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:44 pm
Owner's Name: CheshireKttty
Participating Soquili: Indilwen
Link to Teepee: [link]

Has there ever been a time in which all hope seemed lost and then things suddenly changed in your favor? Describe that time if there was one: Honestly I feel as if nothing has really changed in my favor. In fact, everything has gone in the opposite direction lately. Especially with my not father... Well, I'll spare you the information.

What do you think would be the worst possible moment for your luck to run out?: I suppose the worst possible moment would certainly be an instance where I would be in danger. Such as a run in with a particularly mean kalona or even a skinwalker. I would certainly want all of the luck I could get at that point.

April showers bring May flowers. What have you done in the past that came back to you making you feel lucky?: I suppose when I used to gather herbs for the herd, just seeing the grateful looks on their faces made me feel good about having picked them. I don't suppose that that is luck but I think it's even better than luck really.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff