Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragoon__x

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:55 pm

Wanna Do Me A Favor? Click My Babies!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
Three new eggs,
and Scilla's a girl.

=w=
Stay Free My Misery
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:05 pm

Thank you so much for picking up on my split baby. I am (at this posting) sneaking away from the party I am at to check on him. I was worried cause I realized that he was going to pass in to the 2 day time period today and I hadn't told anyone..............
Thank you!
heart heart heart heart heart heart

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:25 pm

NEWS!
Hey, go look at TJ's scroll if you can. There are 2 new eggs on it at the very bottom.(link posted in the dragon help guide.) When I looked as of this posting 10:30pm EST July 12, they are hidden, I don't know what they look like. If someone is able to see them at some point, take a screen shot and post it in here.
Since TJ's scroll is so huge it helps if you look at a time nowhere near an egg drop. That way all the dragons will load properly.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:28 pm

wahmbulance wahmbulance Infirmary Update wahmbulance wahmbulance

All our eggs from earlier today hatched into nice healthy hatchlings! We have no sick babies, and just a couple eggs that just fell under the 3 day mark.

Im Your Lucid Nightmare's eggs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. have 2.99 days to hatch.

justkittykat's eggs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. have 2.75 days to hatch.

~~~Dragon Walking. Please click on these guys! They don't have much time! Thanks!~~~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

Ultimate Dragon Momma

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:32 pm

Managed to save an abandoned split egg.

Dunno why it was abandoned, but I got it anyways.

Also, here's Kira Tanier's scroll (the one who's dragons I'm babysitting).
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:54 pm

*~{ *sigh of relief* i'm glad that the egg managed to hatch in time. thanks to all the dragonwalkers! }~*

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

mintsie_ii

Admara Tanier

Hallowed Marshmallow

15,625 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:12 am

Hellos all! Hey here I am Ultimate Dragon Momma! Four of mr dragons hatched! I'm celebrating lol. *huggles all dragon she sees*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:22 am

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Infirmary Update wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

All our previous eggs hatched nicely! And we have no sick babies! We have on egg that's already cracking, but it fell under 3 days so it's now on my radar.

justkittykat's egg User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has 2.65 days to hatch.

*announcer voice* And that's all for your Sunday mid-day announcement. Please check in again later today for further updates.

Note: I am also trying to watch the new eggs and rescues that haven't been posted to the front page yet, and so far, so good. xd

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

Shane Forestdweller

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:51 am

I just got these guys a couple of days ago.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:50 am

wahmbulance wahmbulance Infirmary Update wahmbulance wahmbulance

All our dragons are healthy. Justkittykat's egg hatched with plenty of time to spare, and everyone now has over 3 days. Hooray for healthy happy growing dragons!! xd

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

Admara Tanier

Hallowed Marshmallow

15,625 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:55 am

My two eggs are almost done their fourth day left mark. And their not doing so well. But I trust in the infirmary.

*Sigh* What to do what to do?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:16 pm

Voice Of The Forest
I just got these guys a couple of days ago.

Got them Shane.
Am I missing anyone? I take a day off to host a party and all these eggs pop up...............

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:22 pm

Dragoon__x

Wanna Do Me A Favor? Click My Babies!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
Three new eggs,
and Scilla's a girl.

=w=
Stay Free My Misery
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

*stares*
Finding so hard........................ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
well, it took a bit but I finally got the right ones................
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:30 pm

Ultimate Dragon Momma
Managed to save an abandoned split egg.

Dunno why it was abandoned, but I got it anyways.

Also, here's Kira Tanier's scroll (the one who's dragons I'm babysitting).

cool......Now we finally have your friends scroll to see.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:40 pm

Kira Tanier
Hellos all! Hey here I am Ultimate Dragon Momma! Four of mr dragons hatched! I'm celebrating lol. *huggles all dragon she sees*

whew. Is this all of them?
*sits panting*
Willa, I admire you for this. You do far more than me.
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games