Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:45 pm
feed us!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:50 pm
You STILL haven't been fed Toan!? Drink some water!!  

Im Windspirit

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:52 pm
I just had outta date oatmea;l. .my tummy hurts. .  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:53 pm
i got breakfast this mourning xP  

The Sadistic Toan

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:01 pm
I found peanut butter. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:37 pm
o3o

I'm trying to find a way how to introduce Argomon into the rp. I wanna have Sheriti at least meet him befor e pummels event starts. D;  

Im Windspirit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:39 pm
how about in a few moment a large digimon surround us and i was to weak to take him just when he was about to kill us argomon step in  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:46 pm
xD You and your large wild digimon stepping in. No, I planned a different introduction for Argomon rather helping he'll be a bit of a bad digimon at the momment. I planned him kidnapping sheriti into some sort of deserted ruins because he's desperate for her to release him. 3nodding In the discription I daten him having to be sealed away by ancientwisemon..and well..he's just very impatient. xD He's esily angered if anyone tries to stop his plans. I always told Tiger that when we stepped into the jungle that he was to watch out for Argomon.  

Im Windspirit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:50 pm
ah i see, well guess i screwed up, so your gonna get kidnapp right now, i chase after you, in a temple, you release him, we fight, i'm about to kill him, you beg to spare his life, he saw your kindness and tag along with you  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:56 pm
Sort of like that. xD Except for the begging part, he's nice but just really hate it when something inturupts his plan.  

Im Windspirit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:59 pm
alright then xD well im going to bed soon might as well do a few more rping before i go  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:00 pm
D;

Darn. Don't worry, there are plenty of argomons vines to spare. Lol. Just go to bed. I'm to buisy drawing on the computer.  

Im Windspirit

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:04 pm
the wind was still as Isaac, the warrior of the mountains, was tracking down a fierce beast. It was the mighty Blangonga. The Blangonga was of the Primatius family and was known tfor its large fangs and its whiskers. It looked like a fierce mix of a snow monkey and a babboon. Isaac was reaching the top of the mountain when he spotted the beast. It ran towards him right as it laid its eyes on Isaac. Isaac stood his ground and unsheathed his Wyvern Blade known as Fall. The Blangonga jumped at Isaac and he reacted with an uppercut. He began the uppercut as the Blangonga was coming down on him. When the blade cut through the beast a flame ignited from it. The showdown ended as the Blangonga fell to the ground. Isaac was victorious.

If only it took one damn hit to kill one. D:  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:37 pm
alright me too night

and cold

wth are you talking about  

The Sadistic Toan

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:47 am
She logs on when I am zOMG!ing with Epic, Were, and Hellz and while I was sleeping DX  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games