Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tigerx81 - Saren Omashi, M.I.A.? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you knwo fo M.S.B.G.
  yes, I am in it...
  yeah, they beat me up a day ago!
  No, what is...((ask me about it))
  yeah, I wanna be in it ((ask me about getting in))
  SAYYYYYYYYY WHAT!?
View Results

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:15 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
It has happened quite a few times... I can assume you of that. Almost to the point that I've also had to teach myself to include a "Translation" post at the end...
ah, i have translated the KJV for enough years to get the gist of any statement  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:19 pm
Unfortunately most of our members are just hitting puberty and don't even know what KJV is... so pardon me if I have to fight against preset ordeals...

I will continue to point out how much I feel like an adult attending a middle school dance with his daughter... (BBC fits the role pretty well xD)

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:24 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Unfortunately most of our members are just hitting puberty and don't even know what KJV is... so pardon me if I have to fight against preset ordeals...

I will continue to point out how much I feel like an adult attending a middle school dance with his daughter... (BBC fits the role pretty well xD)

(I've got him writing the rest of the info we're sending you on my computer so I'll respond for him)
Yes I know how you feel, it doesn't help to be the new guy either, I've finally gotten to the point where some of said people are starting to listen to what I'm saying. Some days it is like baby sitting.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:26 pm
It was like that a year ago as well. But the younger people tend to die out relativly quick.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:27 pm
Everyday if you ask me...
But that's just me and the negative side that refused to accept the good guy badge, because I'm not a good guy, I'm very much a bad guy that just decides to stay under the radar and in everyone's good graces so the uprising is just as sweet twisted

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:28 pm
Tigerx81
It was like that a year ago as well. But the younger people tend to die out relativly quick.

Yep but i don't want them to die out I want them to take our advice and grow as better gaians. I don't know maybe I've been on Gaia for too long and that's not possible anymore like it use to be but I will keep trying it's part of the reason I started my guild (which I can't seem to find time to really work on)  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:30 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Everyday if you ask me...
But that's just me and the negative side that refused to accept the good guy badge, because I'm not a good guy, I'm very much a bad guy that just decides to stay under the radar and in everyone's good graces so the uprising is just as sweet twisted

It's ok I know of your dark side, I just hope mine is never released on this guild, with all the pent up darkness I have I would more than likely be banned, I just tell Zadoc about it instead  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:30 pm
I was taught to be a better gaian by some chick a while back. I use to chat speak and use astericks for actions haha. That was years ago  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:31 pm
Ooooh... how delicious and to think, we're the leaders of the Gold Hawks, the supposed Good guys. I have forever been in thought on how my position in the gold hawks will change once I decide to stop "playing" good guy xD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:32 pm
Tigerx81
I was taught to be a better gaian by some chick a while back. I use to chat speak and use astericks for actions haha. That was years ago

Well I'm glad you changed, Zadoc is telling me he use to be the same way then some woman in the CB hit him over the head with a hammer a few times until he fixed it. (this was back when the cb was a good place to be, man I miss those days)  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:34 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Ooooh... how delicious and to think, we're the leaders of the Gold Hawks, the supposed Good guys. I have forever been in thought on how my position in the gold hawks will change once I decide to stop "playing" good guy xD

I've been wondering too, the sad part is Lief is on the dark side right now (on accident) and zadoc is in there and he is officially a dark tamer, so this should be fun!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:39 pm
LOL!!! Now that you point that out over half of the gold hawks are secretly baddies xD

Liger, Lief, Zadoc, Chris, and Dante

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:41 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
LOL!!! Now that you point that out over half of the gold hawks are secretly baddies xD

Liger, Lief, Zadoc, Chris, and Dante

Yay time to start a new club twisted to fight the hawks!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:45 pm
Did you see our latest plot twist in the network city rp?  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:47 pm
Are you guys in the mall area? My character is there some where, I was thinking of having him interact some how with the three of you, but didnt know how.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff