Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:35 pm
Lilith laughed and looked at the high shelves.
"So where are these books even? I'd look myself but it may take me a while to find them."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:50 pm
When Dougal became aware of Beelio's presence with Mirza and Adam he hid himself even though he didn't know where they were.

------------------------------------------

Opal beamed happily at herself when she finally finished the window. Now however-she needed to take a break before continueing. She sat down at on the edge of Natasha'a bed and stared out the 'new' window.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:32 am
Natasha scratched her head in thought.
"eehmmmmrmm.... Down the back, second floor, to the left for the apocolyptical writings... if I remember right they're next to books on the Holy Trinity. As for relics..."
she thought a moment.
"They';ll be down in archaeology. Bottom floor near the safe."

Gabriel blinked, taking the directions on board and channeled his search. He found the apocolypical writings and flicked his hands back. A couple of books shot out of the shelf, floated across the room and dropped into his hands.
"I'll start reaidng then." he passe done book over to Natasha.

Natasha smiled, impressed. She then tentatively spoke to him.

"Can..I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

Natasha paused and looked down at her book. "You surely know about all of this. I mean, you're the Gabriel - God's left hand. can't you just tell us how to stop the apocolypse."

Gabriel studdied her for a while, and then droped his eyes to look through his book. "Honestly? I don't know how to stop it. I only know what has to be done when it happens for real. But thsi demonic apocolypse is premature - it's not the true apocolypse. I don't know what happens if they force the seals open and start the process. All I know is that I will have to do the job assigned to me."
He flicked through many pages, his eyes darting across the pages.
"But I can tell you that the prophecy hasn't happened yet. all teh players aren't in place. A true real apocolypse is impossible to do at the moment. So what teh demons are hoping for is just some natural disaster that forces open teh gates of hell."

-----

Beelio laughed.
"If you can bring me a new bride that would be nice."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:43 am
Mirza just went silent and then stunned for a bit. He could not understand why master wanted a new bride. But he knew then that because of his failed mission he had to give him a new bride to satisfies his masters needs. He then takes the rope and the person that he was going to give like master did with the other one.
"I will do my best master"  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:50 am
Beelio nodded and began to dissapear back into the shadows.
"Good. Now, i have work to do."

Adam starined a little again his ropes and winced as they dug into the exposed parts fo skin. They may have been made form shadows, but they fet real enough, He looked up at Mirza, blandly accepting his fate.
"Ready when you are." he siad with a morbid smirk.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:03 pm
Mirza just looked at him and just touches his face and a bit of Adams cheek fall down. He just jump a bit back disgusted and he then looks at him. "You look horrible and even my skills or beauty could fix that" He then kicked the piece and then he just looks at him.
"Your not lover went threw the same and you know that if he tries to save you or stop me from doing my mission. I promise that I won't go hard on him. "
He then looks at him
"Do you think I would get my hands dirty and carry you like a piece of cadavers. My hands are not made for that kind of dirt. So get up and move"  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:09 pm
Adam struggled to his feet.
"Whatever. Dougal won't try to save me - he should have more sense than that."

He wavered a little, his injuries making wlaking difficult. he was exhausted, but tried to focus.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:15 pm
Mirza just took his parasol and slapped it on the back of Adam
"Hurry up we have not got all day you know"
He then smiled
"I have then to do some killings later"
He was still thinking of giving the scary lady to his master in that Mansion. He was not very happy to know that he had to face Opal and that idiot angel. He just then looks at Adam.
"Your Dougal maybe won't save you but are you sure he would be outside while I will kill some of the people he cares of"  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:23 pm
Adam snarled at him. he wished there was some way he could warn them -anything.
"They beat you before. Gabriel is with them." he saiud, in part to unnerve him and part to reassure himself. he trusted his brother with everything he had - but he hoped it would be enough.

He followed after Mirza, heading towards the wastelands  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:26 pm
The direction in which Mirza and Adam were became clearer to Dougal. He debated on what to do. He wanted to help Adam, but he was weaponless. He could go back to Earth to retrieve them with what little time he had left for the day. However he didn't want to leave Adam to be tortured....again.

"Damn it....what should I do?"he thought.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:28 pm
As he walked, Adam looked up at the sky, trying to focus all his mental capacity on contacting Dougal without Mirza finding out.
he frowned and close dhis eyes as he was pulled along.
dougal... he focused on te thought and projecting it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:31 pm
Dougal's eyes widened when he heard his name spoken in his head....

Adam!  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:36 pm
Adam trei dot keep a smile opff his face incase Mirza noticed.
Dougal I'll be brief: please just get out of Hell, now. Don't worry about me. I want you to keep your head down and look after the group on Earth, alright?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:41 pm
Mirza smiled and heard the mental conversation he pretended to not listen and he just then goes back and holds a finger on Adam
"Your so stupid they will not beat me. After all I had other plans the first time I took Dougal with me and this time new plans and I will secure too keep the heads as a souvenir for you and maybe steal some tiny beauty they have"
He then hears the magic words and get involved
"Not a chance mister"
He attack Dougal with a mind spell on him and that would make him off the way before he warns them.
"Your lover is going nowhere" He said to Adam  

Yllirion

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:44 pm
Dougal cluntched his head in hands. He knelt down on his knees and trembled.

"Mirza....you b*****d..."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games