Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:11 pm
Kailee whimpered and shook her head. "But I should have noticed. What sort of wife am I? I didn't even notice . . ." she whimpered, sniffling as she wiped at her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:22 pm
"A pregnant, hormonal worried wife." He said kissing her cheek. "You were worried about my sister and your brother and our baby. I am happy waiting for your worries." He kissed her nose. "You're a wonderful wife. Do not worry. You are everything to me and if I can support you I will." He added kissing away her tears.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:35 pm
Kailee sniffled and then giggled a little bit. "But I should have been worried about you too." she murmured, leaning against him, snuggling close.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:45 pm
"It's okay. You're worrying about me now." Another three empty bagged gently thudded on the floor near them. "And soon I'll get my strength back and I can play with your belly telling our daughter how much I love her and the woman who is helping her grow." He pressed a slightly bloody kiss to her cheek then licked off the blood muttering an apology after ward.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:51 pm
Kailee giggled. "It's okay. I don't mind." she murmured. She then felt that squeezing feeling in her abdomen and winced, her hands quickly going to her stomach. It passed, however, and she smiled hesitantly. "Um . . . That was another one." she murmured.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:59 pm
Leon frowned and pressed his forehead to hers. "Hmm." He purred then put his hands on her belly taking a deep breath. "Not a false alarm this time." He said trying to sound calm as he carried her back to the spa bath putting in new water "She wants to meet us." He stated kissing Kailee deeply. "Remember I love you and that if I could give birth for you I would."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:05 pm
Kailee bit her lower lip. "I'm scared . . ." she murmured, looking up at Leon. "Could . . . could you get my mother?" she asked  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:16 pm
"It's okay." He whispered kissing her cheek again. "I'm here there's no need to be scared. But if you want I will send for her."
"I sensed a commotion is something wrong?" Sirius cried holding the door frame.
"Yes. We're in labour go get the queen!" Leon barked holding his terrified wife close. Sirius nodded and traced away quickly. The servants buzzed hearing the yelling of their vampire prince and started racing around trying to find a way to be helpful.
"Are you the King and Queen?" Siruis asked after tracing into almost every room. "If you are your first grand child. A female is about to be born and the mother is demanding her mother be there."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:06 pm
Kailee whimpered and squeezed Leon's hand tightly as another contraction happened. "Don't go. I don't want you to go." she whimpered.

Elyon's eyes widened. "She's . . . Move!" she barked, quickly running past Sirius to go get to her daughter.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:10 pm
Sirius raced after her. "Be careful. Leon's in there he'll be very protective!" He called as they ran.

Leon held her hand just as tight kissing the hand he held. "Ssh it's okay." He whispered stripping down best he could to his under wear and sat in the bath with her rubbing her back. "I'm here my love. I'm not leaving. Not now not ever."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:29 pm
"If he thinks he can keep me from my daughter, he has another thing coming." Elyon snarled, looking positively ferocious.

Kailee whimpered and then felt something just start . . . gushing between her legs. She looked down and made a face. "Ew . . ." Her water had broken.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:33 pm
"Woman!" Sirius growled. "You will not hurt him or so help me god I will trace you onto the other side of the world."

Leon chuckled just a little. "Don't worry." He whispered softly and kissed her hair. "I still love you." Then he turned on the jet stream on her lower back. He hoped like his mother Kailee would find the vibrations soothing.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:10 pm
Elyon growled threateningly at Sirius. "Don't even try it." she snarled before barging into Kailee and Leon's room. "Kailee?!" she called out, her worry for her daughter showing.

Kailee felt the jet stream on her back and she smiled a little. It felt good. She then heard her mother. "In here!" she called, a little calmer now that the contraction had passed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:27 pm
Sirius chuckled a little. "Don't worry I will." He purred following behind them.

Leon looked up his eyes red and he bared his teeth. Like all vampires he was highly protective of his female. To him for now everyone was a threat to her safety. "Calm yourself boy. We are here for support." Sirius growled standing near the door of the bathroom. "Kailee tell him you want your mother here. He'll be less likely to eat her. Trust me. I've been in his shoes. It's the only way he won't hurt your mother."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:37 pm
Kailee pouted. "Leon. I want my mother here. It's sort of . . . a family tradition." she murmured.

Elyon didn't pay any attention to Leon, striding right over to be by her daughter. "That's right. My mother was with me for Kailee's and Aven's births. I'll be with Kailee while my granddaughter is born!" she snapped, in a very no-nonsense mode.

Kailee sighed. "Mom . . ." she groaned.

Elyon shook her head. "Alright, did your water break in here?" she asked, frowning. "Get out! Her contractions aren't close enough to start pushing yet, I'd wager, drain the water and clean the tub before letting my daughter get back in." she ordered Leon, glaring. "And really? You put her in the water so early? The water may have gone cold before she started pushing and that's not good for the baby!" she said, in full lecture mode.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games