Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:16 pm
[Aww, good night DT.]
[She needs some love xD]

Judith sipped her drink slowly almost forgetting it as she became absorbed in the plot.

[That is awesome. I wonder if some gender confused women tried to ride regular to try to become male.
I just remembered that the theatre at my school is doing the Tempest. I wonder when it opens]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:46 pm
((Potential bf....I'm on it.))

((And the random fact.....didn't know.....wow.))

Koko glanced up and occassionally caught Drake mouthing the lines of the film. He certianly seemed to be enjoying it, and it made her smile. She snuggled a bit closer to him and continued watching. She turned the glass in her hand once she finished her drink.  

0Moon_Maiden0

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:56 pm
((Tay....done. New human guy is up with the characters. Hope he works....))

Flashes of yellow were revealed the taxi as it drove down the street. Patrick stared out the window and watched the familiar sights roll by. It was late. He was suppose to have been here earlier so that he could have gone to Grace's funeral but his flight had been delayed.

The cab came up to a slow hault in front of his childhood home. Nothing had changed. It was nice and welcoming. As great as L.A. was the busy ever-changing fast paced life-style was wearing him out and made him feel older than he was. He stepped out, gathered his luggage, and paid the driver. He smiled in the cool night. He was home...maybe to stay.

He strolled up to the front door. He was about to ring the door bell but decided not to. What if everyone was asleep? He didn't want to wake them. But then the sound of an engine came rumbling along and he glanced over to see a motor cycle park in the driveway.

"Uncle Patrick?" came a familiar muffled voice behind the helmet.

"Sam?" he said.

Sam opened the visor and smile. Then ran up to give him a hug. "Aren't you up kind of late?" he asked dropping his bags and returning the hug.

"I'm 18," she replied. "I have no bedtime."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:25 pm
[aww he's cool biggrin ]
[and yes tis true. Also the reason why society was so against cross-dressing, and why men playing women in the theatre was more acceptable. They belived that women and men had little gender difference physically, just that women were 'inside out' men and defective in a way. gender was determined by the body's 'humors', namely how hot tehy were. man were hot and dry and women were cold and wet. They explained baldness by men's great heat expelling form the top of their head and burning the hair away. they explained women's period as them not burning off blood, hence why they menstruated. Also this made women a little crazy XD
Thus outward appearance was very important, and men objected to women cross-dressing because they weren't 1005 sure how having man-bits entitled them to enact patriarchal power/superiority on society. By around the 17th and 18th centuries the theory of humors in medicine began to die and be replaced by the more modern idea as men and women as two distinct bodies and completely separate genders.]

As the play wound down into the final Act, Drake smiled at Ariel's song as the faerie was freed and snuggled to Koko, smelling her hair.

---

Tristen eyed Mason a little doubtfully, but looked impressed.
"Seriously?" she asked, looking a little excited.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:38 pm
Koko felt herself grow warmer as Drake snuggled closer to him. Her heart hammered in her chest as the movie continued. Then she sensed with take a whiff of her scent and blushed. She rested one hand on his chest and felt the rythem of his breathes. Then her hand slid down his chest and rested on the lower portion of his inner thigh. She hadn't even realized she had done it until she thought she felt his tense up. But maybe it was her and her imagination.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:45 pm
DRake was a littel surprised as she roamed aroudn but relaxed quickly, smiling to himself. He weighed up his options, dying to tease her for it but not wnatingt o put her off. he eventually decided that he couldn't' resist, but didn't move her hand, instead puling her a little closer and talking softly into her ear.
"I didn't realise that Caliban was such a turn on for you." he chuckled  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:00 pm
Koko blushed and her hand tighten slightly from embarrassment-a reaction that would probably that would only goad him on more likely. She tried hard to calm her nerves. Her hand relaxed and she settled down. Although her blood was racing now.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:05 pm
Drake chuckled to himself again as the film finished, lightly stroking her waist under her top with his fingertips, still making a little fun of her.

"That was fun." he said cheerily, draining his drink. "What's next?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:09 pm
Koko fought for composure in her actions and voice. "I don't care," she replied.

"Close your eyes and pick one at random?" she suggested sitting up and gathering the glass. "Anyone want another round?" she then asked considering to make herself a stronger drink....or maybe she shouldn't?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:12 pm
Drake wiggled his glass and grinned.
"yup yup. One of you girls pick one of your films, it's not fair if i get another of mine."
he tried to remind himself to behave. Koko had to be handled with tact, especially when Judith was around. he didn't think for a minute that Judith was fully ok with them, and also koko was too easy to scare off.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:19 pm
Koko took her time with making the beverage and allowed Judith to play her movie pick. Bly and Yoki came in and glanced up at their master questionally sensing a difference in her. She glanced down at them as she finished preparing the drinks. "Don't give me that look," she said to them in a hushed tone. She returned to the living area and gave them their drinks. Then she settled back down in her previous spot-a slightly stronger drink than the first. After a couple sips she relaxed again and cozied up against Drake.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:47 pm
Drake smiled and closed his eyes, enjoying how warm she felt against him and her shift in mood. After a little while he shifted her so she was sat on his lap sideways and he could hug her properly. While he had to be tactful with Judith, he couldn't just ignore Koko either. the more he presented them as a couple, perhaps the more used to it she'd get.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:01 pm
Koko was taken a by surprise when Drake shifted her around but the alcohol had mellowed her out a little. Somehow she also managed to not spill her drink.

She remained stiff for a moment at the position but quickly relaxed from the combination of the drink and Drake's warmth. She rested her head again on his shoulder, tilting slightly though so that she could watch the film. Out of an unconious thought she wrapped her arms around him.

---

Patrick strolled down the familiar streets of his hometown after he had chatted with Sam and took his stuff inside. She had warned him about the potential danger of being out on his own but he insisted that he could take care of himself. After all....he lived in L.A. There was all sorts of danger in a big city. He paused in front of the burnt out antique shop. Sparks of possibilites ignited. If he chose to move back home....he could fix up this place and make a little pastry shop. Of course it would be a lot to fix up.....and a lot of cash, but this was a dream of his. Dreams took work to make them come true.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:42 pm
Drake smiled and shifted his weight after she'd shifted hers into disocmfort.
"Careful on the merchandise." he teased again with a chuckle, poking her in the ribs. "it's important."
He moved her it=no a more comfortable position and tried to find a place to put his drink while she was restricting his movement. Finding none he drank it instead  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:49 pm
Koko bit her bottom lip and blushed. She had heard a simliar line in the Pirates of the Carribean film and knew exactly what he meant by it. She finished off her own drink to drown her embarrassment.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games