Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:32 pm
Mira nodded slightly "I can understand that...I'm just surprised they were able to keep your DNA for so long....Usually it's lost or discarded after so many years."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:46 pm
Oblen shrugs, looking to Mira. "Maybe... they freeze it?... I don't know either... but they had to save it, of course... probably the only demon DNA they've got... they'd put it in a special spot or something... keep it for a LONG time... find and store all the information possible." Oblen says before looking down again. "... I still don't feel any better... is the pain suppose to like... slowly dissolve out of me or something?..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:02 pm
Mira smiled slightly "Not exactly...It'll take time and effort.The more you talk about it the easier it will be toaccept it.I know your not proud of what you've done, but it's a part of who you are.It defines who your are and makes you all the stronger."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:51 pm
Oblen shrugs. "I... don't get it... the details... they just make me feel worse... and... that's... suppose to be good?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:14 pm
Mira sighed slightly and shook her head "No..But it may help you to eventually accpet your past..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:45 pm
Oblen rolls his eyes. "Well, I'll never fully accept my past... but to an extent, I have accepted it... but still... it's... painful to talk about."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:20 pm
Mira sighed slightly and leaned back on the couch, her wings folding around her "Then don't talk about it anymore.."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:54 pm
Oblen closes his eyes and nods. ”Alright… thank you…” He sat there a moment before adding ”… but… that don’t mean I won’t be willing to talk more about it later… just… got to cool down a bit…”  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:03 pm
Mira shrugged slightly "If you want to talk about it later, then it's your choice, you don't have to.." She looked down at Shadow when he sat at her feet and stared at her "And just what do you want?" He let out a little mew and jumped up into her lap.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:22 pm
Oblen nods slightly. He then glances to the cat, crossing his arms. ”… Probably greedy for your hands to stroke it.” He said before glancing towards the window, looking threw it as he sat on the couch.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:34 pm
Mira shrugged slightly and she ran her fingers through the kittens fur "Mayb e...Or maybe he just wants some attation..We have been pretty much ignoring him.."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:53 pm
Oblen nods. ”Ah, right… but I assume it’s use to being ignored for the vast amount of time… also wouldn’t be surprised if it were easily spooked or has some strange problem… seeing as I commonly spot people kicking the small critters of the alley out of their way.” He says before glancing over to the kitten again.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:26 pm
Mira frowned slightly and cradled the kitten in her arms and scratch under it's chin gently, listening to it purr "Well nobodies ever gonna kick him again.And if they do I'll kick their a**."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:10 pm
Oblen smirks. "Their a**?... I'd of thought you'd aim your kicks for the groan area." He said before reaching his hand over to stroke the kitten a bit.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:22 pm
Mira rolled her eyes "It's just a phrase.By saying that I mean that I'll beat the hell outta them." She scratch behind Shadows' ears and grinned slightly when he rammed his head into her palm.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games